The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-01-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
alanlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Soda during 20 Jan 2am

Okt: 10/10 prompt reply and very efficient

Look: 8/10 wont reject for sure

Body: 9/10 her skin is very smooth and slim body

Boob: 7/10 handful and just nice

Bbbj: 10/10 skills is there! Good head twisting, tongue licking, deep throating action for about 15 minutes.

Pussy: 9/10 Pussy is tight and quite pink

French: 10/10 allow frenching

FJ 10/10: Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Cowgirl, mostly bouncing bunny, however she like to hug me for support to drill herself downwards in turbo speed, guys you gotta try this in reverse cowgirl! Lightweight and fun-sized to lift around the room. Genuine sensual moans audible when I hit the correct spots.

GFE: 10/10 she is friendly and chatty and can speak chinese too

RTF: Yes For those who are looking to bonk a super fair Soda should be on top of your list!

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=970936&highlight=
Old 20-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
yamihere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sky (ONESIAM):

This was an RTF session, my old FR here: https://sammy.services/showthread...=#post22365298

OKT: Clear and easy to talk to, no problems with him.

Looks/Body: 10/10
Pretty and petite with a light tan. Just my type.

GFE: 100/10
The moment I walked in, she remembers me from our last session from the previous year. Undressed me and wants to hop into the action. Keeps hugging and kissing non-stop. Chat about how we were doing in our lives during downtime, god I miss her.

BBBJ: 100/10
Deep until cannot deep. I'm adequately endowed, and she went all in and held there for close to a minute multiple times. Even moving her head at the end, the feeling seriously cannot be described. The sound was too lewd it kept me rock hard throughout. CIM twice because she wanted it. :x

FJ: 10/10
Cowgirl and missionary. Made her cum multiple times and can really feel the squeeze, hitting deep in the end was icing on the cake.

RTF: For sure, on my S list. Best experience I had before was her last year, this just topped it. Next level stuff.

Bakness 0.1 = Chef's kiss.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Foxythai Jade

Commando found!!! this girl is a commando, in term of service level.

started off with french the moment the doors opened.

straight bbbj after clothers off, havnt even bath. slurpy, with tempo, and can DT all the way. DT until her tears come out and she gag. mouthfuck her turbo style, no restrictions.

then comes to AR, this is one furious AR. she will lick it deep and hard. and she will suck your asshole!!!!!!! bloody shiok! she will go on until u stop her. she will push your legs into the sky, just so she can get her angle to AR you!

then comes to FJ, riding with solid hip grinding, can take a hard pounding in doggy. and best of all she is daring! we fucked from the bed to the toilet to the kitchen to the living room. All this while she sister was in the next room with another customer.

haha almost did an exhibitionist style at the balcony. luckily i wasnt crazy enough.

oh yes, CIM included as well. its the kind where she opens her mouth and let u cum all in her mouth and suck u slowly after you cum.

super crazy commando. even gave me a BBBJ still after my 2nd shot, on my way out in the living room. damn, i want to rtf so badly
Old 20-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daretodream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for OneSiam - Som

This is my 2nd RTF. 10/10 for everything!

OneSiam does not disappoint! Som is true to her stats and pictures. GFE is a solid 10/10. Shes hot, sensual and sucks really well. Couldnt control myself and ravaged all over her.

Boobs are al naturale and i cant stop grasping them while I pumped her hard. Just thinking about her gets me hard again. Surely will RTF b4 she leaves.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
martellvsop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lust365 JJ today

Look: 9/10 (syt, pretty, no braces, thai tan, 80% to pic)
body: 8/10 (slim petite young body fucking sexy)
Shower: 8/10 (like gf)
boob: 8.5/10 (B cup. Boob lovers skip)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (hardworking but green)
fj: 9/10 (accommodative, no ky needed)
gfe: 10/10 (really great, willing to please)
French: 10/10
1st shot in cowgirl, 2nd handjob
rtf: Yes, she’s nasty in a sexual way hahah, i really did enjoy her company and service
Old 20-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nanny of Fairies Finder
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=nanny

OKT is efficient and replies quickly.

Looks wise she is average but her strong points are her big natural tits and thicc ass, both of which are great to squeeze and fondle. I would say looks wise she is similar to Por from rolly polly previously.

If you are looking for hot, slim, SYT then best to give her a miss but Nanny makes up for it with her top class service.

Her boob play is excellent ranging from tit fucking to rubbing you all over with her natural Ds to smothering your face with them. She loves having them sucked and squeezed. I made her bend over in front of the mirror so that I could see those tits bounce as I pounded her in doggy.

She is a passionate frencher and we kissed deeply in doggy, missionary and cowgirl.

Her third strong point is her long BBJs where she deepthroats constantly. I've never seen someone who seems so into it that she keeps blowing unless you ask her to stop.

Overall she is very accommodating, never shying away as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear lobe. When we were lying together, I playfully stroked her lips and she dutifully sucked my finger.

She can speak basic English but we communicated using google translate. However her warm and friendly personality made it easy to talk and laugh with her.

Definitely would RTF for her service which is between a GFE and PSE.
Old 20-01-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 3
plainterg is a name known to allplainterg is a name known to allplainterg is a name known to allplainterg is a name known to allplainterg is a name known to allplainterg is a name known to all

Met Piano this afternoon
$180/2s
She is really a syt.
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=971593
Looks: Cute and pretty
Body: Very petite. Everything seems proportional on her body.
Boobs: cute nipple to play with natural b cups boobs allow to lick and suck. She got a nice ass
Bbbj: no teeth feel
Fj: Had missionary and doggy. Doggy was good.
GFE: very chatty and bubbly though i cannot speak thai. We were surfing tik tok together when resting.
Overall good experience, she has a really nice body, slim
Old 20-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Ghostknie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Hermes from GX @160/90/2 for lunch today

Was expecting PSE throughout but was mostly limited to the BBBJ where she toyed with my dick in her mouth.

Shower was SOP as well.

First shot came after changing through cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Her ass was outstanding in the doggy position. She comes rather quickly after a few hard thrusts can kiap your bro with her pussy as well.

Surfed through tik tok videos in the break.

DKF were short lived each time. Was hoping to have gotten more as her lips are really soft.

Second shot felt a little rushed. Asked for 69 but she only allowed it for a few minutes and only gentle painting. Didn’t enquire much and respected her wishes .

GFE mostly came from her engaging you in conversation and calling you baby lol

Overall, a not too bad experience but not alluring enough for me for a RTF.

She mentioned she is leaving in three days’ time and might not return to our shores cos she wants to pursue further studies.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bearbearxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mimi (BeautyThai)

Location: 7/10 need to walk abit from MRT station and room is clean

Looks: 7.5/10 some blemishes. Overall can accept

Body: 10/10 very big and beautiful boobs. Best feature on her, tons of fun playing with them.

CBJ: she was hardworking and tries her best to please. Think mine is abit thick lol

FJ: very accommodating, tried few positions, very fun. Had laughter during the process and was very comfortable.

Service: 9/10 very friendly and willing to please. Tried her best to communicate in English.

Very nice and fun experience overall!

RTF: Yes
Old 20-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
sexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexybeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Pat from The Good Times.

As usual, OKT is very good and friendly.

It was very worth the money to find Pat.
She is cute, pretty, fair skin.
She rock me during cowgirl until she cum.
Speak english quite well too.

Looks: 8/10 (quite resemble my poly classmate)
Body: 8/10 (fair skin, no blemish, tattoos, marks etc)
Boobs: 9/10 (her natural boobs really nice and firm)
Pussy: 9/10 (clean and white with no hair and delicious like cream puff)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (not much special or what but CIM never rush to spit)
FJ: 8.5/10 (her cowgirl rock me till I surrender)
RTF: Yes
Old 21-01-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

#FR for Anita, Thai Seduction

OKT: 9/10, a bit slow to respond, but no hassle and very easy to book. Very clear instructions.
AREA 地区 : Katong
Name 名字 : Anita
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. Photo is nicer and younger looking.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Late 20s, I asked and she looks it.p
Body 身材 : Tattoo across tummy belt. Big hips due to child birth.
French : 7/10, Not much frenching for the first half of the session. But once high on the rhythm of fucking, opens up a lot more. Vacuum sucks anything that goes into her mouth.
Boobs 胸部 : C boobs. Natural papaya shaped. Really sways to the rhythm of sex, piaak piaak piaak. Nice big nipples for sucking while fucking.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10, most unusual to start from below my knees. The tongue sexily slowly snails across my entire body. Concentrating a bit more time on my balls, cock and nipples. Anita separates BBBJ from catbath, catbath is just a warm wet introduction to the next sexsession.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10. It was a good long BBBJ. When she felt I was going to shoot, she stopped, told me in Thai wants it in the pussy and began kissing and licking other parts and then return to BBBJ again. Lots of head twisting. Lots of slurping. Lots of glurking (deep throat).
She really made me so very hard.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 0/10. Did not do. There was no smell. Lots and lots of pussy juice. Everytime I pulled out, she quickly pulled me back into her pussy for hard grind. I guess it was slow rainy day, and she was horny and wet.
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10. Minus points for no cowgirl and no doggy, basic stuff. But the straight missionary was super good. Anita was really into the sexsession.
Anita can really take a pounding and rapid pumping. Grabed her by the shoulder and pumped her for a long time, she did one better, she grabbed my legs and rammed herself into my cock. She could keep up.
When on top I also pounded her hard, she in turn opened her legs so I can go really deep.
I took a breather and lay on top of her, hugged her, and asked Anita if she is ok. She replied in Thai, must have pain then can have sexciting!!!
Anita can keep up and wants more and more!
I wonder if downstairs heard our noises and the bed noises!?
GFE 女朋友感 : 7/10. Not very GFE in the begining. Despite we conversed in Thai fluidly. But after the sexsession, she was hugging and kissing me.
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10, very good service. But she is not a sexy model type. Does not have the sexy model attitude until you can make her cum again and again and again and again... then she becomes yours.
RTF/RTM 回头率 : cannot. She is leaving soon. She is great if you want a pure sex session. Maybe she felt more relaxed since the entire session was in Thai language and the universal aaaaah ooooh piaaaaak piaaaaak language

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Anita is not super pretty or beautiful but she is fucking horny. So very incredibly wet!

Date / 日期 : 20/1/2024, night
Old 21-01-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 6
LaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoShiJi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by du_lan View Post
FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: MAY
(https://sammy.services/showthread.ph...1#post22963581)
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Yes

She the sort that treat you like a king, not the sort like as if a transaction, come finish quickly and go.
I tip her for her good service, really feel relax and song.

I went yesterday, same thought as you that look is at most 7/10, I don’t think would reject but I have higher expectations due to the studio photos and video. was quite disappointed when she opened the door as I personally feel at least 25% discount and was wondering if she’s May. Services are superb only downside is no fingering.

Expected prettier girls at this price though 🥲
Old 21-01-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?p=...1#post22978151

FR for Melon
Stable kinky Thai

Time sometime this last week

Overall rating 9/10

Appearance - very close to the pic provided.

Body - young with solid body. Curvy figure and enhanced boobs 36C .overall lots to play with
Attitude 10/10 - very service oriented and does her best to please you. Good skills and experience

BBBJ - One of the best BBBJ. started doing when we took the initial shower and has good technique .. 9/10
Kissing Ok but not DFK 6/10
FJ - Tried different positions accommodating and will try her best
GFE - 8/10 Fair English and can talk a bit
Massage 9/10 . She did a short massage in between the shots .. she is a professional masseuse in Bangkok and her massage skills are very good. May return for her massage alone.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meowmeow1716 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For BB

BB From Thai Fairies

Look : Same As Photo

BBBJ : 10/10

CIM : Yes

GFE : Service Good Communicate Good Will Do Any Service You Want

Location & Room : Clean And Big

RTF : Yes If I Have The Time
Old 21-01-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meowmeow1716 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BB

BB From Thai Fairies

Look : Same As Photo

BBBJ : 10/10

CIM : Yes

GFE : Service Good Communicate Good Will Do Any Service You Want

Location & Room : Clean And Big

RTF : Yes If I Have The Time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1