The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
I have a real gem to share! Location is near upper serangoon in a spa. Only thing is there are curtains only but the place s big. Girl is called xiaomi.
Face 10/10 as per her WeChat pictures
Age 24 (looks early 20s)
Breast 10/10 natural E cups on a very small frame.
Massage 10/10 I have been to many massage before but never have I came across one as good as this. Even better than professional massage… this one no joke.
Her teasing and Juagen technique also damn power. Use one finger to tickle anus while pumping the dick.
Gfe 10/10 very good conversationist. Will tell dirty jokes throughout
Did 1 full hour with no shortchange.
Her figure is damn tight and I kept attacking her ass and pussy while she massage my back. Autoroam I just flick her D cup out of her bra and kept squeezing. She kept saying I very naughty. But the way she say it really damn turn on. She will sing song for me to hear while massage also.
I cannot emphasize it more… non silicone natural soft E cup on a very small 1.6m frame and small waist. All that on a very pretty girl with porcelain skin. I lifted her up. Estimate 45Kg.
So is D or E cup? =°=
Old 14-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Wah bro, I have recently cut down on visiting MLs due to the lack of quality in the current market right now, but your FR definitely made me interested!
Wah! Now all you senior and regular cheongsters stressing me already.

Disclaimer: to me she is no landmine. But as another bro correctly pointed out we all agree to disagree. I try to be as factual as I can. The usual YMMV applies. Sharing is caring. Hope fellow cheongsters will also share their MRs then we all can get a better picture of the MLs services, attributes and attitude from different viewpoints. Happy cheonging!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro KopioSteve. Dont stress me ah. YMMV. I’m easily satisfied. As I shared earlier as long as can zhut zhut, got Gfe, looks pleasant. Kissing or speak French will be a bonus. Actually have always been in the ML scene. Just recently becomes more of a writer to practise my ang moh to be as powderful as you. But think no hope. Should have study harder.

No need to stress bro. Your sincerity shines through, and that's more than anyone can ask for.

You've also again spark my interest in OMM whom I've not seen in ages. Time to WC her for an appointment again. Cheers.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

Bro ulysses84

You are eagle eyed. I’ve donned my Red Beret and infiltrate into the thick forest to come back with a Field report on the above ML.

Location: Fringe of Area G. Walkable for infantry from nearest MRT. Nearby parking available for drivers.
Looks: WYSIWYG. Good complexion.
Personality: Shy. Soft spoken. Quite green but that’s the thrill. Eager to please. Bros please train her up to be a slutty sex pussy. Now still a meek kitten but trainable.
Massage: nothing to shout about but got effort.
Sensual: Her D (.)(.) also caught my eyes. Soft to touch. Buried my face between those soft mammary pillows. Suckle away like a baby. Will try boob fuck next round. 4G/5G roaming once you pressed the right buttons. Believed jing jing can be up with add on. YMMV.
RTM: definitely for those huge knockers. She smell good too. Will add her into my rotation list. Some days just want to suckle on those huge tits. Not every MLs allow that.

Hahaha managed to tried her yesterday too. Experience is quite similar too
Old 14-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I dont see OMM's listing on SLG. Is she only serving regulars this stint?
Hey Bro Baddecisions. Based on my short 90mins stay while with OMM, she has no lack of appointments. In fact she was quite fully booked out till night time. I managed to book her using the WC another kind bro shared in an
earlier post. You can try using that WC Subjected to the usual number
checking against database. But if you have a stellar record then should not be
an issue.

Since I've some time at hand will share more. She is really solid. Full 5G services. FN. 69. BBBJ. Painting. Mutual masturbation. Fake lovemaking. Very easy to talk to. And she poked my ass. LOL. Don't mind AR. But poking ass is a whole new level for me. Though must admit I'm not a fan of ass poking while HJ-ing.

Location is convenient for drivers. Can park at level 1. Looks wise slightly chubby with huge jars. For some strange reasons didn't find time to suckle on those huge melons (.)(.) Think she is not a kisser. Mb I not handsome enuff for her. LOL. 90 mins pass by in a flash.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

at least a few days advance bookings need for her

Quote:
Hey Bro Baddecisions. Based on my short 90mins stay while with OMM, she has no lack of appointments. In fact she was quite fully booked out till night time. I managed to book her using the WC another kind bro shared in an
earlier post. You can try using that WC Subjected to the usual number
checking against database. But if you have a stellar record then should not be
an issue.

Since I've some time at hand will share more. She is really solid. Full 5G services. FN. 69. BBBJ. Painting. Mutual masturbation. Fake lovemaking. Very easy to talk to. And she poked my ass. LOL. Don't mind AR. But poking ass is a whole new level for me. Though must admit I'm not a fan of ass poking while HJ-ing.

Location is convenient for drivers. Can park at level 1. Looks wise slightly chubby with huge jars. For some strange reasons didn't find time to suckle on those huge melons (.)(.) Think she is not a kisser. Mb I not handsome enuff for her. LOL. 90 mins pass by in a flash.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Disclaimer: to me she is no landmine. But as another bro correctly pointed out we all agree to disagree. I try to be as factual as I can. The usual YMMV applies. Sharing is caring. Hope fellow cheongsters will also share their MRs then we all can get a better picture of the MLs services, attributes and attitude from different viewpoints. Happy cheonging!
No stress bro, I understand that there may be different services rendered to different bros due to other factors, so I won't get annoyed if I don't get non-listed services. I'll provide a FR with my experience after I have visited her tonight .
Old 14-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
No stress bro, I understand that there may be different services rendered to different bros due to other factors, so I won't get annoyed if I don't get non-listed services. I'll provide a FR with my experience after I have visited her tonight .
Bro Angusmackenzie u fast hand fast leg. Already book tonight. Looking forward to your MR. If it turns into FR let us know too. Heh heh heh

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Hahaha managed to tried her yesterday too. Experience is quite similar too
Good to know our positive experiences are similar. 10Q for sharing 2.
Let's hope she maintains her standard and not kena the "new arrival Syndrome" where she start to slack after she establish herself.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good to know our positive experiences are similar. 10Q for sharing 2.
Let's hope she maintains her standard and not kena the "new arrival Syndrome" where she start to slack after she establish herself.

Haha I agree. Have experienced a few that gave 40% discount on guaranteed services after being packed with customers
Old 14-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/oishi-massage/

Visited a couple of days back. Was liking the photos and videos and was hoping to find Tian Niu vibe in her but was a little disappointed when the door opened. MILF rather than a young lass greeted me.

Massage was totally non existent, and the TCSS was meh. Sensual part was ok for me. Rather fair and smooth skin, but face not as smooth as shown on pictures, allow zhut and rub outside panty. Took me a while to get off as there was not much chemistry. Done in 35 mins but though she didn't chase me out and even offered me to stay, I rejected and left.

What really turns me off there is the hygiene is atrocious. To be objective, it is a shared apartment and she was here in Singapore for like 2 days? Probably no one wants to be responsible for cleaning. The toilet is a godsend. There was a centipede in there with me while I was showering. It was totally uncomfortable so I just want to leave soonest. Hopefully she gets feedback and improve.

Think a lot of MLs do not yet understand hygiene is such an important factor. Tian Niu, Long Nu, Ning Xia, Elmi, even An An and so on are MLs that cares about the overall ambience. I have witnessed them clean the place thoroughly many times when I am the last customer and stayed to TCSS while they clean. TN was obsessed with cleanliness and will choose certain softener to keep the towel smelling fresh. LN was digging the choke catcher and removing the hairs and scrubbing away before me. Elmi's place was spotlessly clean every week I visited her.

No RTM for me.

I went to find Oishi and find her very different from what the bro said here
She was pretty and slim and gave a friendly vibe
Her massage was done with good strength and her sensual was very good

She was fully nude with panties on and allow zhut and 4G roaming
She was also good in teasing and her legs were long silky smooth

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (small B)
Service : 8/10
Old 14-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
http://sglonelyguy-14.com/jingjing-massage/

Bro ulysses84

You are eagle eyed. I’ve donned my Red Beret and infiltrate into the thick forest to come back with a Field report on the above ML.

Location: Fringe of Area G. Walkable for infantry from nearest MRT. Nearby parking available for drivers.
Looks: WYSIWYG. Good complexion.
Personality: Shy. Soft spoken. Quite green but that’s the thrill. Eager to please. Bros please train her up to be a slutty sex pussy. Now still a meek kitten but trainable.
Massage: nothing to shout about but got effort.
Sensual: Her D (.)(.) also caught my eyes. Soft to touch. Buried my face between those soft mammary pillows. Suckle away like a baby. Will try boob fuck next round. 4G/5G roaming once you pressed the right buttons. Believed jing jing can be up with add on. YMMV.
RTM: definitely for those huge knockers. She smell good too. Will add her into my rotation list. Some days just want to suckle on those huge tits. Not every MLs allow that.
She is a FL listed in other websites. Look under tt, momo and 4ni.
U will get ur FJ price.
Old 14-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2570 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
U will get ur FJ price.
she using same pic? dont see it
Old 14-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Can vouch @cheongster_11 MRs are accurate and very open to sharing info, upped!
Old 14-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
U will get ur FJ price.

Bro, got link? Couldn't find it too. At least during my visit, she didn't hint any FJ eh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1