The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-12-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lina (Lust365) is one of the finest bonk. Looks wise, she is exceptionally attractive, definitely someone whom you wil risk your Gf's wrath by turning back and have another look. She is around 155-160cm tall, long sensual silky hair, baby smooth and soft skin, slim in all the right places, and endowed in all the seductive areas. Imagine model figure with B size cup and booty to behold. Further imagine wearing a tight mysterious black dress.

She is hardworking and accommodating, and knows her moves. Though she knew very little English and appeared soft spoken, she is willing to communicate to provide the best possible GFE. She is very hygienic too, so coupled with the clean room and toilet, the comfort level is definitely top notch.

Heard her slots are limited, so best to book in advance. Hope she will return again.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
microdepot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TESLA CLUB FRIDAY

Location - Premises and amenities are good.
Looks - 8/10 very similar to pics. I was her last customer of the day so she didn't have makeup on. Overall still considered pretty.
Body: 7.5/10 natural small boobs. Pussy is trimmed but has short hairs. Has a nice butt to doggy also.
BJ: 8/10 felt good with her suction and head licking action.
FJ: 8/10 I can tell she's tired but still manage to give her all effort. Changed to many positions, nv complaint. Her pussy is also super low mileage so I didn't last long too.
GFE: 10/10 She shines in this department. She can make the session feel intimate and not commercial. Cuddles and lay her head on my chest..

Overall: 8/10
She's your best option if you're in the mood to bonk young girl with good service.
Old 20-12-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nam from TGT

Story - Tried Fon last week via mystery bonk (not much to say about her, not worth a FR). While waiting for Fon to come down, I ran into Nam first. Wow, a head turner. Cheerful, gave me a smile and fucking tall, like 178 or something. Dressed in black skirt with a slit up that revealed her long slender legs. I thought hoseh liao, I so lucky. End up not me she waiting for but another customer. KNN. sian.

So this week, msg OKT (good and quick response, recommend) and arranged a 130/90/2 session with Nam.

Face - pre-MILF, short hair, fair skin, can pass off for Chinese. Her smile makes her look very pretty. Personally, my type.

Body - slim, A-cup, long long legs. Tight pussy. Shaven, allow me to paint. Small inverted left nipple. She isn't the most toned, a little flabby, but no tummy fat. Just needs more gym work to really up the sex appeal even more. No tatts. Small scar on tummy. No stretch marks. Soft smooth skin. See pic above. Exactly like that, only skin tone not so white.

Attitude - her English is bad. Need to google translate. But as other bros said, she very ting-tong, laugh and giggle and cheerful. She very happy to serve and willling to do any position I ask. Showered with me. And gave a decent massage between shots.

BJ - average. Not slurpy. Also a little short.

FJ - this is her full time profession. So she knows what to do, get the right angles, make the right noise and facial expressions. 10/10 for me. Her long legs are super sexy. Next time round I will get her some sexy stockings. She can spread them out really wide.

Her cowgirl was fantastic, she put her arms around my neck and shoulders and started riding me, tilting her head back and gave me a lot of eye contact. Very memorable. Getting hard thinking about it.

Didnt use KY. She was tight and I surrendered my 2 shots easily. Ended in doggy and pronebone. Banged her silly and my balls completely empty.

Location - Clean and central, plenty of parking and makan.

Will await her return. She is worth it. Good value bonk.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Maggie (Seduction)
https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=maggie

I recently tried Maggie from Seduction and all i can say is it was worth my time and pennies.

I would recommend her for other bros cause she's really nice and friendly, she tried to put my dick in her for some positions until she sweat like fuck when we stopped, really shows how nice and accommodating she is. Solid one!
Old 20-12-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyDeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nisa (Royalxscort)

Looks: looks exactly like in photos and shes very pretty

BJ: Her blowjob skills are really good. She suck and lick me hard till i almost cum in her mouth

FJ: Her riding skills are superb and she made me cum when she started riding on me after BJ. This is the fastest i have cum so far in less than 5 mins.

GFE: we lie down and hug each other, talking about our own life

RTF: certainly will if have the time but she will be going back thailand on 21st
Old 20-12-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Nice experience with this new gem.
first shot unload in her mouth and she very accommodative.
Good attitude and willing to serve me well.
Recommended for brothers who love AJ.
Thanks OKt for the prompt replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinksHunter View Post
Lava Galaxy Xscorts

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=968320

Took Lava first blood and immediately contacted OKT for 1s/60mins earlier.

She looked very pretty and similar like the video in person when we first met.
She was wearing a tight outfit that made her look so confident.

While we were hugging when I arrived, she pulled off her clothes
and I noticed her gorgeously formed B-cup boobies.
Notice that she had no underwear on. We found ourselves in an intimate situation
where she lead me into the shower and things got heated up there.

After finish showering I was surprised when, when we sat on the bed,
she climbed onto my lap and asked me about my day, since I had expected her to be quiet.
There was this possibility of an incredibly loving and sincere interaction.

She leaned in to take a closer smell at my scent and complemented it,
I gave her warm embraces from me in return were followed by
intense deep french kisses and enquiring tenderness.

Our desire was heightened even further when she acknowledged my enthusiasm.
As things developed, I led our passion toward the bed for a more sensual encounter.

I took it slow, by rubbing her clit before our intimacy heated up and she became really high from there.
From there I capped and hard pounded her like no one's business and she moan without holding herself back.
As our intense bond grew, we had an intimate moment together and that FJ made her exposed her GFE side.

Even though she was hesitant at first, she revealed her horny and truthful self,
returning our hug with an immense affection before I left.

RTF might be in my books if I am able to find another timing soon.

Experience was a 9/10 for me.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fireb4ll is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Remi this week from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 (welcoming me in her silky lingerie)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural C, soft tits)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (gentle with good suction$
French: yes
FJ: 9/10 (TIGHT, really enjoy, came too fast)
GFE: 8/10, (i love squeezing her soft ass)

overall she gave me experienced feel and nonetheless she is a nice girl.

Old 20-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did a session with Nami (galaxyxscort) yesterday

Location was near east and easy parking n excess

Okt give clear instructions and was very patient too 10/10

Nami was in her 20s and her body was damn great

Face was very pretty and is exactly the same as all the photos and video clips provided

Service was top notch and her gfe is damn high 10/10

Her tongue skills was one of the top and memories ones that really made me cum while she was sucking my dick

With this kind of solid body, we did quite a few positions and I made her cum a few times before I shot all my armies out hard

She will cuddle with me and never leave me alone

She's really a gem and I will definitely rtf her before she leave the shore

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=967806&highlight=

Old 20-12-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for BB ( BeautyThai )

https://sammy.services/showth...526&highlight=

I have been eyeing BB for a long time as I had seen a few good FRs reviews about her. Knowing that there was a time BB didn’t have a single customer on last whole Monday given by previous FR review, I decided to book her through OKT @ $140/2/90 on late night of 19th of December @ 11pm.

Location was a hotel at Central Area. Received OKT’s instruction as no check in was required. The room has a cozy queen size bed, together with ample towels for drying off. The shower room is big enough for two of us to fit in.

Upon reaching the destination, I was welcomed by BB, hiding behind the door in a black sexy night gown. Her looks are almost the same as the picture. Nice figure with flabby tummy, fair smooth skin & blonde short hair good looking friendly lady. Her boobs are natural C cup, highly recommend for boobs lovers. She has two tattoos, especially her real name on her left chest & a beautiful body art on her upper back. Without hesitation, we undressed & proceeded to shower together.

Once shower was done, we proceeded to bed where she started to catbath me by licking my nips. After that, she moved down to give me a blowjob by licking & sucking my penis & balls non stop. I didn’t feel any teeth edges rubbing against my penis even though she has braces on her teeth. Soon, I returned her favour by giving her good French kisses, followed by kissing & licking her neck, massaging & kissing her boobs & licking her nipples non stop. That was when she started to become horny. I slowly moved down to paint her pussy. This time, her pussy was clean shaven. I licked her abalone non stop & massaged her boobs at the same time to make her feel high. Next, I initiated 69 & she pressed her hips against my face to let me lick her abalone & kiss her sexy butt continuously while she sucked my penis, followed by deep throat. I never expect we enjoyed performing 69 for at least 3 minutes until she was ready for sex.

Once she put the condom on my penis, she started on cowgirl position & giving me a cat bath. She continued to ride on me & allowed me to massage her boobs. I switched to sitting lotus position, embraced & kissed passionately. Her moans got louder when switching to missionary position. After that, I switched to spooning position as I wanted to enjoy viewing her beautiful body art.

As we got physically tired, she continued to catbath me while I was doing my HJ. At the same time, I enjoyed kissing & licking her boobs. She was very patient & hardworking, knowing that I was physically tired due to long working hours & yet gave me strong encouragement to cum. She continued to catbath & embrace me until I finally gave out an explosive shot on her hips. Once done, she helped me to clean up before proceeding to shower.

After shower, we didn’t go for second round due to time constraints. We just had a great conversation instead. She was able to speak simple English & I only used google translation if she was unable to understand further. I did told her that I would have booked her last weekend if I had not been down with cold & flu on last Friday night. She commented that my penis was the biggest among all guys who had bonked her. Haha! I still appreciated her by giving her a good basic massage on her back for her hard work. I wish I will RTF her on late night of Christmas Eve. Too bad, she will be flying back to Bangkok in the morning of Christmas Day. Perhaps I will try to plan my time to RTF before she leaves.

Overall, I can say she is an awesome gem who can satisfy your sexual desires. To all regular chiongsters, do give her strong support & book her for the next few days & nights before she leaves our shore.

Last edited by Jamesbond222; 20-12-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJamesbond222 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for BB ( BeautyThai )

https://sammy.services/showth...526&highlight=

I have been eyeing BB for a long time as I had seen a few good FRs reviews about her. Knowing that there was a time BB didn’t have a single customer on last whole Monday given by previous FR review, I decided to book her through OKT @ $140/2/90 on late night of 19th of December @ 11pm.

Location was a hotel at Central Area. Received OKT’s instruction as no check in was required. The room has a cozy queen size bed, together with ample towels for drying off. The shower room is big enough for two of us to fit in.

Upon reaching the destination, I was welcomed by BB, hiding behind the door in a black sexy night gown. Her looks are almost the same as the picture. Nice figure with flabby tummy, fair smooth skin & blonde short hair good looking friendly lady. Her boobs are natural C cup, highly recommend for boobs lovers. She has two tattoos, especially her real name on her left chest & a beautiful body art on her upper back. Without hesitation, we undressed & proceeded to shower together.

Once shower was done, we proceeded to bed where she started to catbath me by licking my nips. After that, she moved down to give me a blowjob by licking & sucking my penis & balls non stop. I didn’t feel any teeth edges rubbing against my penis even though she has braces on her teeth. Soon, I returned her favour by giving her good French kisses, followed by kissing & licking her neck, massaging & kissing her boobs & licking her nipples non stop. That was when she started to become horny. I slowly moved down to paint her pussy. This time, her pussy was clean shaven. I licked her abalone non stop & massaged her boobs at the same time to make her feel high. Next, I initiated 69 & she pressed her hips against my face to let me lick her abalone & kiss her sexy butt continuously while she sucked my penis, followed by deep throat. I never expect we enjoyed performing 69 for at least 3 minutes until she was ready for sex.

Once she put the condom on my penis, she started on cowgirl position & giving me a cat bath. She continued to ride on me & allowed me to massage her boobs. I switched to sitting lotus position, embraced & kissed passionately. Her moans got louder when switching to missionary position. After that, I switched to spooning position as I wanted to enjoy viewing her beautiful body art.

As we got physically tired, she continued to catbath me while I was doing my HJ. At the same time, I enjoyed kissing & licking her boobs. She was very patient & hardworking, knowing that I was physically tired due to long working hours & yet gave me strong encouragement to cum. She continued to catbath & embrace me until I finally gave out an explosive shot on her hips. Once done, she helped me to clean up before proceeding to shower.

After shower, we didn’t go for second round due to time constraints. We just had a great conversation instead. She was able to speak simple English & I only used google translation if she was unable to understand further. I did told her that I would have booked her last weekend if I had not been down with cold & flu on last Friday night. She commented that my penis was the biggest among all guys who had bonked her. Haha! I still appreciated her by giving her a good basic massage on her back for her hard work. I wish I will RTF her on late night of Christmas Eve. Too bad, she will be flying back to Bangkok in the morning of Christmas Day. Perhaps I will try to plan my time to RTF before she leaves.

Overall, I can say she is an awesome gem who can satisfy your sexual desires. To all regular chiongsters, do give her strong support & book her for the next few days & nights before she leaves our shore.

Last edited by Jamesbond222; 20-12-2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 5
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Candy from galaxy
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=968012&highlight=

Texted okt and thanks for helping me slot in for a 60mins session

Looks 9/10 cheerful and very horny type

Body 9/10 great shape and I love her ass when I doggy her

French 9/10 not a problem at all and we did tongue fight

Bbbj 8/10 she will take her time to slowly lick my shafts up and down to my balls and devour my whole dick again looking at me

Pussy 9/10 very tight and nice smell which I painted and painted till she cumned

Fj 8.5/10 she ride me for 15mins before we change to doggy position and ask me smack her ass hard and pull her hair while I jamming her hard n fast making her moan out damn loud

She can let me cum hard in her mouth n face by making a messy scene

Massage was bonus n not piano type
Old 20-12-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Gem from x-FACTOR

Discreet location in apartment with clear direction given by OKT

Look: 9/10 Goregeous and hot head. Easily a head turner if see in street

Body: 9/10 Slim, tight and lean. Well toned body without any excess fats. Great firm ass.

Boobs: B- not enough to grab, not for boob lovera

DfK: 8/10 passionate but green

FJ: 8/10 Accomodating and hardworking.

GFE: 9/10 speak bit of english and mandarin. Moan well and kiss seems paasionate and genuine when making love.

Please take good care of her bros!
Old 20-12-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
goldhunterx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Molly - Lust365

Molly opened the door. Around 1.6m, body looks good, smiles all the time, quite playful.
Proceed to take a bath and back to the room.
As usual, started from the top slowly heading to the bottom. Bbbj was the best. I guided her mouth deeper and she took it all in. Cannot take it anymore so in goes the condom and cowgirl begins. Did a few positions and french all the way. Seems like a long lost love has been found, hahaha. Ended in doggy.
Proceeded to clean up and off I go.

Looks : she looks better than the photos and video
Boobs : nice rack, natural
Butt : good to grab
Body : very slim and I like it
French : all the way
She is an easy going girl, playful. Doesn't take much to break the ice.
RTF : Sure!
Old 20-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 3
xssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to beholdxssmlxl is a splendid one to behold

Linda from Seduction

Looks: 8/10 Looks as advertised. Very minimal touch up.
Body: 8/10 Meaty at the right places and nice curves. Meaty ass.
Service: 8.5/10 Hardworking girl who's serious about her work and she does provide great massage and provide services as listed.
GFE: 8.5/10 She is well-versed in what she should provide and we had a great time chatting after deed done.
OKT: Instant replies and clear instructions to location. Nice friendly OKT who takes his job seriously and reply to all my questions. Kudos for using minimal touch up pics. Pepo will be here for another few days. Minimum 90minutes with this girl is a must try for this girl. Nice place well & clean kept.
Old 20-12-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wonderman21 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Lisa from GX
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=967515
Decided to try Lisa after seeing quite few positive FR for past few days and recommendation by OKT. Reach the battlefield without any resistance. When Lisa opened the door, I was so surprised to see such a young good looking girl and height of 1.65m - she has the face that I adored. She put on light makeup and doesn't really look like the usual Thai. Due to her height and looks, there are times when she was mistaken as transgendered. If she probably look like young professionals if she wear business attire. Very polite and accommodate to your request and provided me a massage which nearly transfer me to dreamland. Did 2s within the session. Lisa has a nice face and always smiling throughout the session. Give her a small tip for her good attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1