The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
japanracing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t...highlight=soda

Soda from Seduction

Thank you okt for patience and prompt response when im late for 15min. Location is easily accessible.

Upon entering, Soda looked like pic 8/10, no thai tan, not a wow syt but if u take a plunge like i do, you certainly won't regret. Led me to the room, helped me to undress, body 9/10, wow the pair of boobs, natural "C", with a well paired tuner.

Done, went in room, action starts. Her catbath is 9/10 coupled with lots of moaning as though she does enjoy licking me, BBBJ 8/10 comes with a few polishing of balls.. i doggied her forever and no complain. She even used HJ 9/10 come with cathbath plus moaning.

Dmg $120 for this, i am satisfied with this lady here

GFE 8/10 english is limited but i dun care that much.. and she did massage while i stared at the boobies is like wow.. no marks on tummy, sensitive clits n nipps.. what more should i be asking for
Old 07-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant future

Disappointed with M stable for a switch and bait.
I think the girl left already but they forgot to take down photo, but still arrange my time and switch another girl for me.
Disappointed.

Do leave your nick when upz my rep, else i don't know who to return.
No minimum, but please don't use fake accounts.
Old 07-12-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa - T21

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966393

Plus points:
- Very pretty imo, SYT abt mid 20s
- fair and smooth skin
- quite meaty and have a curvy bouncy ass
- high GFE always caressing and hugging
- nice big milkbags at least natural Cs for me to suck while screwing her
- doggy, missionary, cowgirl all okay

Minus points:
- only speaks light French
- not much BBBJ action
- location has front desk to bypass
- shower alone

Overall score: 8/10 decent fuck, pretty lass and tight meaty body!
Old 07-12-2023, 04:49 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
retrosams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
trying my luck here
does anyone have kinkythai esthers contact?
Old 07-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lemonsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Cartier from FoxyThai

Cartier service is great, high GFE, bbbj is long and sensual. The frenching, foreplay, fj, everything felt very natural.
Can give nice massage

Only issue with communucation, need google translator.

Great value for money
Old 07-12-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tukta from T21

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966386

After a few quick message in the morning, manage to secure a slot with Tukta at noon yesterday.

Location: Relatively discreet. I followed clear instructions by oKT till I arrived at front door and knocked.

Looks/figure: Very pretty like her photos, minus only the filter a bit. Girl is damn legit an influencer back on Thai. Could tell that she maintain her figure well and work out keeping herself fit. Boobs are enhanced but nicely done as it's very soft and not firm like others. Pussy is shaved.

BJ: For me, this is the highlight of the session. I seldom able to cum from BJ but she one of the few that manage to come close to making me do so. BJ started in the toilet after I undress, very eager to suck cock ah.

FJ: I am quite usually a boring guy with the usually 2-3 position, but she make it very interesting with her moans and facial expression. She maintain a high services throughout till I release my cum. Ask her to ride you and just enjoy her beauty and body, won't regret one lah.

Overall: Bros who like to chiong beautiful lady with high sex drive and wild sex should proceed.
Old 07-12-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
OCTapas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi from Lust365

girl as per pictures, expect thai tan
not a syt but more line OL kum pre milf
meaty ass
two big enahance boobs that a really a joy to squeeze when she rides you
clean shaved

Vivi is a nice girl and service quite good service
she can rides and like to be ridden hard and fast
the moans and the looks on her face, alone, are worth the session
all service were nicely and satisfactorily sumministered with only few issues:
1 BBJ before putting condom
FJ was good she was relatively tight

at the end of the day I would rate her perfect as a FWB or secret rendezvous

your mileage might vary
Old 07-12-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lemonsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cartier from FoxyThai

Cartier service is great, high GFE, bbbj is long and sensual. The frenching, foreplay, fj, everything felt very natural.
Can give nice massage

Only issue with communucation, need google translator.

Great value for money
Old 07-12-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Fr for cheer
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966071&highlight=

Looks - Looks like in pictures provided sexy and pretty.
Body - Petite small sized lady
Boobs - Soft boobs with sensative nipps sensitives nips
Pussy- wet and quite tight
Bj- The journey to my climax was shiok she tries her best to DT and take my tool.
FJ - we tried multiple positions her best must be doggy, I fuck her she fucks me right back. She knows and wants to enjoy sex.
GFE - Friendly and good service, english and chinese both she can speak so we were able to converse well

Old 07-12-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been seeing lots of reviews from this gem name Vee from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966043&highlight=

Pic posted similar as real life, no bait switch or landmine. Video provided by OKT

Vee petite and sexy curve figure, abit bah bah but not those fat type. Nice pair of boobs, nice to fondle and she smell nice and smooth skin.

Blowjob good suction, start it slow and when I grab on her head she tried her best to give me deepthroat cause her mouth is quite small. Puts in effort to blows me for long. Good attitude.

Fuckjob tight and wet pussy! No gel needed. She get more and more horny, when I pump her longer and deeper. Moans getting louder and she request me to pump her in doggie position, impress by her reaction.

Overall Sextisfied and she is a nice lady. Worth RTF 👍

Old 07-12-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 23
mernie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermernie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Kimmy (Terminal21)

OKT: Second time booking with OKT. Prompt and courteous.

Looks: Kimmy looks a lot more girl next door vibes especially with her big eyes and sweet appearance. Her photos are quite accurate, glad no bait and switch.

Body: Slim figure but still got meat at ass area. A bit of tummy fat which is normal, won't reject.

BJ: Her strong suit. One of the rare times I felt like i could cum just from a blow job. Got the perfect angle sitting at the edge of the bed and getting her to suck me off while kneeling between my legs. Kimmy gives head with really good suction and had no problems going down deep on my 2IC.

FJ: Her back tattoo is really a sight to see when fuck her from behind. Tried doggy then changed to missionary, gave her hard poundings and she took it well. Grab my hands to squeeze her boobs while missionary, really good. Hope I don't squeeze too hard when I cum.

GFE: A little straight talking when you first meet her which might not go down well with some bros. However she becomes much more easy-going once she gets comfortable with you and it was almost like hanging out with a friend as we casually chatted about food in SG.

RTF: Not the RTF type as too many girls to try

Old 07-12-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 12
Verita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVerita is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cartier from FoxyThai
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=965539

Long time lurker never review for very long aldy, finally had one service good enough to leave review.

Overall: Like a chubby poly friend who had a bit of glow up after starting work

Face: 10% discount from pics, wouldn’t reject

Boobs: B cup natural

Body: Bottom heavy, 154cm 52kg should be accurate

Shower: Alone, fresh towels

BJ: BBBJ, doesn’t stop until you tell her to, she went deep enough till nose touch my belly

AR: Doesn’t stop until you tell her to

FJ: Accommodating to all positions, did the standard missionary, doggie and cow girl. Hardworking, just that the bed is a bit low and soft in one spot

Frenching: All the way

GFE: Lie down beside you while you rest, snuggles up like gf

RTF: Yes
Old 07-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 0
Moobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of light

Review for Jeju of Lust365
https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=jeju

Face: 9/10 one of the prettiest face i’ve had so far
Body: 9/10 she has slim figure. Cute ass with smooth skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, quite perky
Pussy: 9/10 shaved clean. Super siok taste!
Catbath: 8.5/10 very good in playing around with my nipples and caressing me
Bbbj: 8.5/10 she loves it. She sucked me for couple of minutes. Super hard working
FJ: 9/10 she gets wet easily. And quite accommodating, no black face. Good working character and most importantly she is damn horny.
GFE: 8.5/10 broke the ice moment i got in her room. Asking me ‘how are you?’.
Old 07-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Had a wonderful session with cola this afternoon
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966762

Text Bro chai and he slot me in for a quick 60mins session

Cola was good looking in terms of her complexion and her body 9/10

Her gfe is high becos when I enter the room, she already playfully uses her hands to squeeze my butt and ask me to go shower together with her.. Once in the toliet, she soap me up fully and uses her body to rub against me and also use her bare ass to rub my dick too, making me damn steam

On bed she ask me sit at the edge of the bed and she knee down to suck my dick, her mouth suction was good and she will use her fingers to play with me balls too

I told her I want eat her too and we did 69 which I painted her deep making her moan out loud

Once she's ready with full moist below, caps on and we did our heavy pounding from missionary to doggy (pulling her hair and smacking her ass) to lastly her riding me on top

I ask her later if I wanna shoot can shoot where, she told me to fill up her mouth... Lol without waiting for further instructions, I turbo her and took off the rubber and shot all my arimes into her mouth

Phew, great lady indeed, will fuck her again if I have time

Old 07-12-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

2023 Best FL New encounter

These are the best FL for me in 2023. They are new encounters meaning those RTF from those I know from 2022 is not counted like Aki etc

2023 is the year of Tips, fair enough but luckily the best 6 actually never ask

6 NANCY
Milk

( Click to show/hide )

What I like is her look. I have her for 1st blood and initially I thought is very hard to click with her as I try to make convo with her and the convo do not flow. But her body is super and because is 1st blood she’s super horny. The session went wild and after that we talk more. When I want to RTF for AJ she disappear, aka run road

5 AUD
Sex Republic

( Click to show/hide )

This lady is pure sex, from the moment you go in no need to shower she push me on bed and start fucking. She’s a bit like Aki from Marvel but as she is a skinny type she’s amazingly fit. One thing funny is she tell 2 bros whom I introduced her to say I dun look strong on bonk but is strong. Think she mean can have stamina to fuck her bah. Would have been higher if there is more communication but what I remember is just fuck fuck fuck fuck all over the dim hotel room

4 ADA/ IDA
Black Pink/ Siam Ken

( Click to show/hide )

She is very funny girl who love blowjob. She is quite young also and her body is not those slim type. Have some meat. She play the music and once the music is on she have energy. She like to talk about bo liao joke and as she told me some custom officer ask her why her slot is alway 2 shot. She told them her blowjob very good then show her tongue. She damn ting tong and BBBJ is super also. When is my turn to fuck her shes also enjoy the fuck a lot

3 BELLA
Platinum

( Click to show/hide )

Bella is slim and petite pocket rocket. Shes small slim and with enhanced tits can see shes not young but her energy is there. I booked her 1st blood and she did not really sleep as she landed very late at night. But the sex is damn good. I like her body as it is tight and really like very little fat. Moreoever, the convo with her makes me feel like a friend. Slightly less wild than AUD but more GFE

2 BIBI
PlayBoy Bunnies

( Click to show/hide )

This FL is really like a friend the moment I meet her at the carpark when she bring me up. We start talking about things and there isnt a need to intro each other. She looked more like a Singapore chinese lady who like to go to the beach. Shes all natural and we literally talk about her travels and her life. She stand about 168 cm and even in the shower can feel the sexual tension when we look into each other eyes. Sex is more like GF BF and somehow I really enjoy it. Totally non commercial and we sitting in the living room having some pie and seeing other FL come out take things

1 JANE
Club Friday

( Click to show/hide )

Jane KC is very power but that is not the reason she is number 1. She KC say Like Me this and that I tell her dun talk cock. Then she pick up the word talk cock and ask me what it means and keep repeating. She’s quite smart girl and knows how to make many comfortable. Best she really enjoy sex and try different things. Actually her face dun attract me which is why I do not book her when shes 1st here. Her skin very fair and shes slim and is the fun times spend with her. 1st session and 2nd session is good as her pussy drip out water. The 3rd time is the best,her pussy literally spray out water like 1 metres squirt type and her whole body is jerking. Then I continue to pump and then violent squirt again like those JAV squirter. She’s damn high and ask me to fuck her ass. Damn she sure knows how to make many excited. Of cos she did enjoy it also, her body wont lie. But like I told her, she’s dangerous and many can kanna gong tao by her. I have to remind myself too, to be careful.

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1