The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 04-12-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
YMMV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyjee View Post
Had traumatic scare when one of the girl i booked and bonked halfway turned out to be LB. I know some ppl don’t mind but personally i feel v cheated and violated. At least okt was bro enough to settle it, but i also feel damn bad for how everything turned out, even for the “girl” , is like really lose-lose for all.

Just wondering bros what do yall usually do when encounter LB, or like any tips on how to avoid?

So sorry to hear this bro. I know who you're talking about.

This LB was actually brought in by another OKT. He didn't check the passport so it was an honest mistake. I went for FB before she/he was even posted, I confirmed it was a LB within 10 secs and called the OKT and said WTF! He also panicked and told me to leave immediately, he will make it up to me. In the end, the LB wasn't posted on his stable at all and he thanked me for letting him know. The last I heard was that he kicked the LB out and agent will find another stable for it.

I been lurking here for years but never felt compelled to make an account to say anything. Wanted to make a PSA regarding this but I didn't know if the LB went to another stable and also because people may not believe me since it's a new account so i kept quiet.

Unfortunately bro, some super red flag OKTs are not so honest *ahem*. Lucky you ran away, I wonder if there are any bros that went all the way unknowingly. When in doubt, run first and question the OKT later, thats the best tip for this situation!

Totally know how u feel, i felt the same way AHAHA.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
What actions did the OKT take to resolve the issue? Will he be honest and label it as LB in his advertisement?

I will fuck the OKT and warn the others. Is the right thing to do.
Actually...... This LB was brought in by another OKT. I went for FB before the pics were up on the stable. Within 10 secs I called the OKT and said WTF BRO. He panicked and immediately told me to leave. He explained that he didn't check the passport for this and it was his mistake and will make it up to me. I believe it was an honest mistake. He kicked it out of his stable and never sold her. The last I heard was the agent might find another stable for it. But I didn't know where it went to.

I've been lurking here for a long time but never felt compelled to make an account until now.... Wanted to do a PSA straight away but I didn't know if the LB went to another stable so no point for me to post at that time. So sorry to all bros out there. I also didn't think anyone would believe me since it's a new account and think I'm just trying to find trouble. In the end, I thought "Even if i post the current OKT will remove my post anyway".

Wonder if anyone actually unknowingly went all the way. Urgh.

I went to check where it went to, lo and behold, I found it at the most unsurprising place. Could even guess before I went to look.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you Snr Lee for doing the hard work and saving some hard work money for better bonks.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Dave747400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cartier, Foxythai
Clean and comfortable location in G-land, excellent OKT instructions so finding it was no problem.
Cartier herself is lovely. Quite petite, and neither fat nor thin, perfect for me.
After shower she lay down next to me and let me undress her, she’s very responsive to touch and makes cute little noises when you hit the right spot.
Her Bbbj is 10/10 for me, slow & sensual, not a rushed event.
Went for 2 shots & she was happy and chatty throughout.
RTF? Yes, definitely. In fact booked her the next day!
Old 04-12-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 23
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Tukta from T21.
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=966386

Shes legit a model and influencer.

Went in she look at me wow, cute smile look like chinese, very sexy and got very nice body. She have very sweet smile and once she look at U sure energy up. My heart beats faster liao. Damn.

Hug her and and kiss her and love the way her body naturally react to the hug by swaying her hips and push it upon my tighs. Giving me sweet kisses on neck, my hands immediately grab her ass and pull her closer.

Very quickly go to shower which i choose to be alone so is faster. Fastest shower ever coz cannot wait to start the action with her.

Once out, drop my towels, she already in bed naked waiting. Boobs are so nice to fondle, great size C, manmade. She asked me to lay down in bed, and climb on top of me. I suck on her boobs and play with it a while before she go down to Bj. Lots of licking at first, build up the tension well, then proceed to fast furious mode.

Then put caps and insert, no KY needed. As I am 1st customer in morning, pussy is damn tight and shes real horny. Spread her legs wide and ready for hard fuck. She really good at riding.

I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerking when i purposely slow down the pumping. Make her anticipate.

Finally follow her timing and pump deep and firm making her cum. Love the way she cum. Her moan like JAV type. I also release my load in.

All I can say is shes a looker, real model and ting tong. Enjoy sex so much. Confirm happy lah when met her, service is top notch.

Already planning on Rtf, hope timing can match
Old 04-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 3
Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!

FR for Jeju from Lust365

Sweet looking girl here, picture is pretty accurate probably taken recently.

I'm pleased to have seen her similar to her photo.

She's gentle and demure. Slim figure with slight bit of tummy, boob are just the size i like them to be which might not be a thing for those who like it huge. Some french action, Her wet BBBJ is a thing to die for, so good that i had to stop her.

As for FJ, she's very accommodating to my preference. Get wet easily, with alot fabulous sound going on along with her soft moan. Finger her wet hole while having bbbj for the 2nd time.

Had some chat with her and she can understand english pretty well, just might not be able to expression it as well.

Overall she's abit on the shy side, you might have to initiate abit to get the best out of it. There's something alluring about her that i can't explain with words, for her i will RTF
Old 04-12-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyjee View Post
Just had traumatic scare when one of the girl i booked and bonked halfway turned out to be LB. I know some ppl don’t mind but personally i feel v cheated and violated. At least okt was bro enough to settle it, but i also feel damn bad for how everything turned out, even for the “girl” , is like really lose-lose for all.

Just wondering bros what do yall usually do when encounter LB, or like any tips on how to avoid?
What is the giveaway during bonking halfway? It’ll be really traumatizing if one cannot accept LBs.

There’re no ways to avoid except okt be true to their posting. I rem there’re one okt who posted her gal is a LB before. Not wrong as long as advert has that mentions. Still a market for those who wanna try something new or likes this favor. Ultimately, advertise as it is and I’m sure ppl won’t complain after.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
What is the giveaway during bonking halfway? It’ll be really traumatizing if one cannot accept LBs.

There’re no ways to avoid except okt be true to their posting. I rem there’re one okt who posted her gal is a LB before. Not wrong as long as advert has that mentions. Still a market for those who wanna try something new or likes this favor. Ultimately, advertise as it is and I’m sure ppl won’t complain after.

Um in this case it's the height, hands, feet, shoulders. Feet is like size 10 lol. Oh and when it says "hello". 😅
Old 04-12-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
haha1818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

went with one,many fr looks good, stated real boobs, fair skin, cof cim
but the only thing was very fair skin.

during bj, many calls and messages came in , stop awhile, proceed to fk job, calls and messages came in. totally no mood, then i stop ask her massage instead to try bring back the tempo, half way throughout the massage, calls came in , and told me another job coming in 5mins, super angry. paid 150 for 30mins and went off.. if say out stable will kana what blacklist or deleted. okt not apologetic at all and did not offer any compensation or whatsoever or next return or what.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Molly of Seduction

https://sammy.services/showthr...ighlight=molly

Looks: attractive and girly features

Body: slim has that Thai tan

Bbbj: suctions were deep and sloppy

Pussy: shaved

Fj: high sex drive and active on bed. Tight pussy

Gfe: no wasted moments with her. Likes kisses and touch

Rtf: yes
Old 04-12-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 3
zteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to all

Tried Lust365’s Nana yesterday and short FR here.

Bro response fast and accurate. Location is easy to access.

Girl looking a similar from pic, body wise is glass hour shape and her meaty ass is the best and die die must try for doggy, I ended my second shot on it, very enjoyable.

English is limited, massage also not prof but at least some effort to put there.

Overall good bonking body and RTF when time is right
Old 04-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Vee from Galaxyxscorts (GX)

She's back! Seems like got a little bump in her price tag too but I think its well deserved. Quickly found a slot to meet her and she still remembers me haha everything is pretty much the same as before, can refer to my old FR for her https://sammy.services/showpost.php?p=22...ostcount=93296 except now she is much more experienced, a little bit bolder than i remember her to be. A little bit meatier too but still the same hyper fuck bunny.

Very nice rounded tits fits my hands quite nicely

She is a tight fit bros

Missionary? check

Doggy? check

Cowgirl? check

Left feeling satisfied Can support her bros, she is worth a try but YMMV
Nice live pic Upp u bro
Old 04-12-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
inflightsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Annie
Club Friday

Looks : Very similar to photos 90%. Slightly more tanned than the photos posted. Very cute and sweet looking girl. If you're into hot pre milf, this one is a good choice

Body: Awesome body, a bit tummy fat, no issue.

Boobs: Very nice natural C boobs. Very soft since it's natural. Had a great time groping and caressing her boobs and body.

Frenching: Allowed. Sensual and progressed to DFK as you turn her on more. DFK ing her while fingering, really makes her damn high. I keep on fucking her with my fingers while sucking on her tongue.

BBBJ: Nice blowjob. I took a seating position and she obliged and kneel to give me the blowjob. Awesome view from above.

FJ: Genuine responses and moans. She really enjoys the sex together. Accommodating to change positions with no complaints. Sex was more towards making love with your fwb then fuck.

Gfe: Always smiling when I look at her, definetely service oriented.

Rtf: Definitely RTF worthy for me. I will if she is still around for my next bonk schedule. Will come back for her awesome tits and moans.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boob Man View Post
FR for Ann of

After a break, FG back with another big boob milf. Quickly get a slot and off to the usual place.

Looks: I would say that Ann definitely milf looks. A little mature than the pics. Not the prettiest milf tbh, but always has a smile on

Body: Short lady, about 1.50m perhaps. Slight body fats. Bu given her small size very carryable. She is fair, nice ass for spanking. Stretch marks around ass and tummy area

Boobs: These are her highlights for sure. Man made 9yrs ago, so very well seasoned, very soft, nicely rounded shape, and just huge! Easily a D, but given her small frame, maybe E cup. Small eraser nips, super shiok to play with

Bbbj: she can go for long time and she can accommodate to all requests. Only thing is she can't really go deepthroat pse style, but can facefuck, just that she'll gag.. But for a good long slow bbbj, she's game for sure.

Fj: Just had her in cowgirl only cos wanna see her boobs bounce everywhere. Magical sight

Cim/cof: all confirm available. Chose cof, damn, just unloaded everything on her face, drip to her huge boobs.. damn shiok la

Attitude: She's another super service oriented milf that will do pretty much everything you request. All out to please. Treat her nice and you'll definitely enjoy your time with her.

Summary: English is good so communication is easy. Service is really excellent. Highly recommended again if looking for big boob service oriented milf. Can't go wrong.

Happy bonking guys!!
Thanks for sharing bro looks like this time back she is with another stable
had a real pleasant time with ann her boobs didnt feel like they were man made i am sure many bros would love them RTF is a must for ann.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskRider64 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro looks like this time back she is with another stable
had a real pleasant time with ann her boobs didnt feel like they were man made i am sure many bros would love them RTF is a must for ann.
Bro, can she FR french? Just kindly to ask.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1