The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-10-2023, 04:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 2
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Nowadays see quite a lot especially xmm when they squat down to film tiktok can see too bad everytime in a rush can't really stop and have a closer look
Old 04-10-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
It's a black translucent panty bro. Like those can see thru one. If pure black of course cannot see la.
Ic...thanks for the clarification bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-10-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ic...thanks for the clarification bro
No prob bro.
Old 04-10-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Some dont like to wear bra to go nearby to buy food seen it a couple of times
Old 04-10-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
So daring...where u see them ahh bro ???...can see their pokies meh ???

Old 04-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
My house nearby the coffee shop but not during peak hour maybe 8-9pm like that can see a bit somemore wearing fbt but neh neh small hard to see need to go closer
Old 05-10-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from my observation, mostly atb at night
Old 10-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Those laundry mart also, always see down blouse when they put the laundry into the machines
Old 11-10-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 12
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of a hot mum who used to stay near my house. She is those slim one and most of the time, she dressed singlet without bra. Always can see her pokies. She also knows about this but she dont mind.

However, good things dont last. She moved out too soon for me to enjoy the sight further...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 12-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 2
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Reminds me of a hot mum who used to stay near my house. She is those slim one and most of the time, she dressed singlet without bra. Always can see her pokies. She also knows about this but she dont mind.

However, good things dont last. She moved out too soon for me to enjoy the sight further...
if you are into hot young mummies, linger around Toysxxx on weekend, lots of butt cheeks, downblouse (whenever those mummy bend down talking or playing with their kids)
Old 12-10-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Then u shd make friends with her 1st n get her contact 1st

Old 12-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
winniepeg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not only dont mind, I guess she feels shiok knowing guys are looking
Old 13-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

every time come this thread can only lau nua, but today, lau nua even more, until floor filled with a pool of saliva

a slim, rather pretty, and young mother bent down to attend to her baby while i was walking past, lo and behold, her right breast was fully visible, complete with light brown nipple, not particularly big, but nicely shaped!!! she was in loose top with loose bra. it all happened in a flash, i couldn't be standing there watching, got other pedestrians around. even if no others around, wold be too obvious if i loitered near her

another one happened in mrt, a slim woman in maybe 30s, dressed in some sort of evening gown with split in the middle (in other words, shorter in that area), sitting opposite with her legs sandwiched between her bag, so got a few seconds of viewing her light coloured panties as she prepared to stand up to alight (moving that which was on her lap)
Old 13-10-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 10
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Diu the kpo aunty. I saw once at a mrt platform (red line) a lady wearing a flare skirt. Then when the train reach, her skirt was already flying. She also cant be bothered. When the door open, the wind blew her skirt up. She one care about the front.

We all at the back saw her skin colored panty. Nothing fanciful
when those huge ceiling fans were just installed, can see skirts, of girls caught unawares, fluttering about, but didn't take mrt often, so missed quite a lot of chances. didn't take long b4 girls are all more cautious
Old 14-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 12
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Hard leh... everytime i saw her, she's with her maid and 2 girls. The girls are big enough to understand something already. hahaha

Quote:
Then u shd make friends with her 1st n get her contact 1st
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available