The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 25-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
loverboy78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Primmy - OneSiam

Name: Primmy
Looks: 10/10 SYT university sweetheart look. Same as photo
Body: 9/10 small petite type,A-B cup, not big but proportionate.
BbbJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10 very passionate
GFE: 11/10 know a little English, very willing to communicate and her smile is very sweet. Brings back memories of uni days.
RTF: definitely if she stays long enough
Old 25-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post
Smile from FG
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=948865&highlight=

Saw new listing quickly fast hand fast leg book from bro fg and got 2nd blood

Direction to battleground is clear and direct. Smile is pretty in real life and she look similar to the TikTok video okt send to me.

After breaking ice, she offer to shower me together and action start from here. Kiss and french then I signal her to blow me, she went down on her knee to gave me a good bj with eye contact.

After shower I ask her lay down and I started to service her, french, kiss her nech to her boobs, around the aerola and I suck her nipples. Then I went south to paint her, auto wet no need too long. She told me she cum liao, hornily telling me to fuck her.

Start with missionary then cg and I finish off in doggy. Her moans I think the corridor also can hear, but who cares as long it can feed my ego well on bed can liao

Wash up and she gave me a above average massage till I doze off.

2nd round start with her teasing me. Only missionary and full speed doggy. No issue with hard pounding, in fact I think she love it.

Will consider to rtf smile if no new target locked.

As usual, ymmv.

RTF smile today, better chemistry and session is good or better then previous session. OKT as usual friendly and fast to reply.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
datboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Primmy from ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)

OKT was responsive and tries his best to cater to your needs as primmy schedule is very packed today (understandable after my quick 60 mins session with her).

Primmy gives off the super GND/school girl vibe. Right size for me as I like SYT. Entered the room and my 2IC twitched a little seeing how cute she is. she started off being very shy, just giggling around and slowly break the ice. Went for SOP shower together, and boy her body shape is really good and well maintained. This is also when I realised she is totally bald below (she did lazer and not shave so no prickly hair at all) which i really like, in my mind already can’t wait to eat her up.

Went to the bed and immediately requested for 69 as I can’t wait for her to slowly go down on me. I just want to eat her up! After a good long appetiser. capped on and started round 1 with her riding me first, she started teasing me with slow riding and giggling around After a good few minutes can’t resist anymore and carried her into a missionary position and started going hard with crazy frenching as well (till my face is filled with her makeup) and the rest is history

Before round 2, chit chatted with her regarding her night life experiences and boy she was a wild lady back at home, showing me video how she down shots/whisky/beer. After which went for a quick shower for prep for round 2. She started sucking me off and staring at her face made me stand instantly again. Due to time constraint, capped on and started going wild in a few position till I started sweating(both aircon and fan were on and I still sweat). Unfortunately, unable to deploy my 2nd batch of soldiers as time is up. Definitely would RTF if schedule permits, and this time with 90 mins haha

Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : yes!
Old 25-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardygordy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been a lurker for awhile now, thought i should contribute abit.

just had a session with Bella from lust365. all i can say is superb!

face 100% similar to pics. Her face in person but i thought she look sharper/slimmer!
body wise boobs natural b, great ass for doggy, height about 155 i think. overall petite size.
service top notch. always had a smile on her face.
one of the best bonk i had.
i would rtf but i dont think i have the time though.
Old 25-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tf150318v2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat (99babe)

Looks/Body: 20% discount to pic but same girl as advertised. Slim nice body with some tattoos, a very slight tummy and small natural boobs.

Painting: She goes wild after getting painted, and this is when the experience goes into overdrive!
She came once post initial licking, and I continued with licking and fingering. Paused a bit, and she started rubbing and fingering herself hard till she came again. Then I resumed licking, causing her to convulse and come again!

FJ/AJ: She then quickly put caps on and jumped on me and started to ride me with her pussy. Not feeling satisfied, she put me in her ass and shoved my fingers into her pussy and started to ride again. She moved faster and faster till she came anally! After that, my turn to pound her as she moaned till first shot done.

massage: Decent with some strength, and nearly fell asleep.

2nd shot: I flipped over and started painting her with her above me, till she was about to cum. Then flipped her over for a CBJ 69 style and continue to lick her till she could not take it. She jumped on me and rode me in her pussy till she came. And then she put me in her ass again, furiously rubbing her pussy hard while riding me till she came again!
She then lifted her legs and squatted over my dick, and slid it in/out balls deep into her ass till she milked me dry.

Comms: Limited english but not much talking needed after she shows you how much she wants to cum!

True Anal Queen and orgasm addict spotted!

RTF: only around one more week, yes, if time permits as she is a rare find!
Old 25-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 0
hotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to allhotguy6pack is a name known to all

Had June from Club Friday.

Wonderful chemistry. Helps that I have a 6 pack and all. She couldn't stop running her hands over my body and saying how she loves it. We had a sensual shower where I gave her an AR, leading her to gasp and moan while pushing back against my eager tongue. I lightly brushed her pussy and it was SLICK. Huge turn on for me as I love girls who get really wet with grool. She's the sort where she gets so wet that she can actually drip a grool string. Yowza!

Toweled off, went to the room, and we just hung out like fwbs. Talked at first and then we started complimenting each other and kissing slowly and passionately. Then the tempo sped up, I kissed my way down to her pussy and teased her. She was so wet that her taint and asshole were slicked. I dove right in and gave her engorged clit a good tongue lashing -- the Dolby Atmos effects were on full display. After I ate her out to both our satisfaction, she asked me to fuck her and said she couldn't take it already. Needed me inside. Capped on and off we go to the races. The grimaces of pleasure, the lip bites, the sultry eyes (oh her eyes are just wonderful) truly make the experience one to behold. As I held off on fapping the entire day and was super horny on my way there, my first shot was in danger of erupting. I had difficulty getting into the zone and so I had to stop and recalibrate with her giving me a bj. Oh it was super hot seeing her suck my dick that's covered in her own grool and I couldn't help myself but to go down on her again in 69. We bucked at the hips wildly and kept one-upping each other to see who'd surrender first. Then, once I felt I got in the groove, I gave her a few more licks, and then went back to pumping her deep in missionary. I got her to cum a few times and it was super hot feeling her contractions. Yes, you can feel her pussy clamping down hard on you as well as hear her moans that keep cadence with the contractions. Absolute turn on. Couldn't take much more of that and I eventually came too.

Chilled for a bit, and then we started round 2 soon enough. No point writing the same stuff over and over again, as the blow by blow account isn't the main point but the experience. She is VERY horny and enjoys sex a lot. To me, it felt like a crazy fwb bang sesh instead of a transactional act.

RTF: Yes if money and time allows. Unfortunately, it seems she's gonna leave soon.
Old 25-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished a session with Peony via Siamken bro there!!

Given him my honest review ald..

Support bro ken!!
Old 25-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kensg1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

Posted on SBF
Stable: Thai Fairies, OKT very responsive and friendly
Name: Kate
French: Yes
English: a little
Looks: 10/10 syt look and gives you the poly school girl feel
Body : 9/10 slim but still had a nice grabbable butt, felt it especially when she reverse cowgirl me and rode me.
Boobs: 10/10 although I am a boobs person and she was smaller cup her boobs were nice to touch
BJ: 10/10 nice blow
GFE: 10/10 she is so friendly and laughs quite a fair bit, makes you feel just at home

FJ: her moaning and grabbing of bedsheets did it for me, shot 1st shot very fast and managed to try different positions for 2nd time. Totally recommend her though please bring her some snacks if you come as she is so busy don't think she is free to eat. Support her bros!
Old 25-07-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Aries from Lust365.

Cute syt, 23 Only ! So there's some baby fat. She's tall, at about 1.5m, with fair flawless skin. Petite body frame. she's clean shaven and gets damn wet. She's also tight! Boobs are not big but firm and fits her frame with cute small nipples. Definitely not a single mum. Speaks English reasonably well too!

A gem!
Old 25-07-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Honey
Looks : 8/10
Body : 10/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (can be better)
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : if time allows

She has one of the kind boobs. Perfect size and shape. Very suitable for OCD people like me. She's gentle btw. If time allows, I will look for her again
Old 25-07-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
petmeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdestroeyer View Post

Smile from Flirtygirls
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=948865&highlight=

Looks: she look adorable for me, abit ding dong type. Requested for video and photo from OKT and is definitely her.

Body: Skin fairer then normal Thai tan, nice perky ass, man-made boobs and is soft to teh, able to zhut and lick, soft moan from her when I'm enjoying it.

French: Passionate! DFK too.

Bbbj: Good suction, alot of tongue action and able to deepthroat, lick my balls wet too.

Fj: Good rider with good stamina, flip her for missionary her both leg hug my waist and I pound her deep and hard she is very accommodative, one thing's good about Smile is she give me the girlfriend feel and very good attitude.

Highly recommend! RTF material
Just finish an intense session with smile, if you are those that turn on by girl horny/enjoying response. Go for smile😀
Old 25-07-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
wildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwildpass1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CckSoccer View Post

Tried Aries from Lust365.

Cute syt, 23 Only ! So there's some baby fat. She's tall, at about 1.5m, with fair flawless skin. Petite body frame. she's clean shaven and gets damn wet. She's also tight! Boobs are not big but firm and fits her frame with cute small nipples. Definitely not a single mum. Speaks English reasonably well too!

A gem!
My dude 1.5M is barely 5 feet. How short are you think this is tall? lol
Old 25-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
Deviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - Bovy from The Good Times

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=948888

Needed a release as facing massive work stresses as usual. Initially wanted to try other stables, but still decided to go back to Bro Nicky. This time only left 2, and both also to my liking. Thus picked mystery bonk again, and Bovy was my lady.

OKT: 2nd time patronising, and Nicky was as usual super responsive and quick to arrange as i like to book immediately. Payment was fuss free too with digital payment options.

Location: Little India, turns out to be same location but albeit at a different floor. No need check in at all, just head up according to OKT instructions

Looks: 8/10, Bovy greeted me in a 1 piece dress that ended above knee length, akin as those clubbing early 20s you u see in places like Zouk/Butter Factory(long gone). As other bros mentioned, her room is dark. Has the thai tan, and some face blemishes. Very honest GND look with hair highlights, although i complimented her she still said "not beautiful".

Shower: Not bad, helped to wash and made sure it was clean before action start

Boobs: 9/10, nice nubile B cuppers with raisins which was responsive to licks and some suction

Frenching: 20/10, her time to shine. Unlimited tongue action and even suckle on lips just like a passionate teenage gf

Catbath: 10/10, kept attacking my nipples, chest, neck and commented my (dad bod)body is great..

BBBJ: 9/10, good suction but a little inexperienced, as did not know how to lick. Bros need to guide abit, since she still green. Blew for 10+ mins before getting back to painting

Pussy: 10/10, clean, smells fragrant, shaved! +points. She loves being painted and responded by grinding against my tongue and her clit

FJ: 20/10, very tight, likely very low mileage. I think even death grip affected bros may find difficulty hanging on. Very very responsive, with genuine moans and can take hard pounding. Really can grip, can see every thrust will split the lips and pleasure as you withdraw (rubbing on the dickhead base) Had to apply some KY as the condoms i brought maybe not enough. Released 1st shot in missionary inside, and she squeezed a little to milk it all out 🥵

GFE: 20/10, like your first gf. Kept asking if im ok as i look tired and had problems keeping up (know what i mean) and was very accommodating. After 1st ahot, cuddle in bed and talked about our lives. Works as a barista in BK, in a big coffee company(not gonna disclose). Cowered her head in my chest and touched each other. Was giving her light carresses on her back and ahe said she loves it. Escalated into frenching and some BBBJ towards 2nd shot, i did not last long (<5 mins) and let loose.

Overall a very good bonk, and for someone green in this trade. Please treat her with kindness and respect.

RTF: Yes, if time permits. She mentioned she has about a week left.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Squirtrel is Cool - loads of Potential

Review - Mimi from Lust365

https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=mimi

Looks: 9
Character: cheeky and naughty. Cfm plus chop she is service oriented
Body: 9.5 hourglass freakin hot body
Boobs: 9 soft and cannot tahan my touch. Her neh neh v sensitive kind
Pussy: 9.5 shaved and very sensitive at the same time.
Bj: 9 power suctions, I won’t forget her for this blowjob
Fj: 9 good. Extra good when she she moans quite loud whenever i hit her g spot. Damn siok.

Comment/s:
Bros try her cowgirl. She moves like anaconda on top
Old 25-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Utilitility is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick FR for Trisha from Club Friday
Looks : pretty and fair OL, looks like pics and matches the stats
Body : for petite lovers (like me), like her slim bod and natural small handful boobs
Service : accommodating, just seemed slightly shy/quiet. Enjoyed the quickie session!

OKT: Responsive and reliable
Thanks for making the quick arrangements!
Like the location (good for drivers)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1