The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bangbang11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Anyone tried Sumi or vivi ? Sisters with dimples? Was wondering where they work now.
Old 24-04-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
China Doll re-opened?
yes
Old 24-04-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Peace centre
L2
L4
L7 open
Old 24-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
kaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNova View Post
Any interaction with the ladies, or just purely drink only?
sama sama experience. Went new lisbo for fun to check out after KTV opening (last week) - I count monday as new week - likely have more new batch since now come SG no need poke liao also.

But notch bad, all the syt is about 2nd club standard. pardon me if you don't see your leng lui, coz 1 man diff taste ah... i pick the pretty one going back end Apr.. wish i could enjoy this new batch week but too bad wifey coming back.

Enjoy now that the covid drought is almost over guys. Still had fun singing (with clothes) HAHAHA. Wish 1 & 2nd club was still around.
Old 24-04-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
kaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Here: lucky - 83835929
thank you v. much bro asd123sbf.

Unfortunately i already booked new lisbo coz my bros hungry, so decide to check it out.

Maybe 1 day when wifey out of town or i got chance den go supreme enjoy again.

Bros, have fun!!!
Old 25-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wjuz84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Here: lucky - 83835929
Still in the same location?
Old 25-04-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wifey out of down soon going to one of the Geylang pub (Vietnam joint) pub to check how the situation hehe hopefully the damages will lower a bit
Old 25-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone have been to empire last wk? Want to know how's the quality of the girl and playability there.

Went to galaxy last saturday, just to have a feel of how things like since reopening. Have to say that although girls are all pretty but they are quite inexperience of ktv. Can't do much except for some hugging and if lucky some light kisses. Not much action that i have been quite used to during precovid. Have to really trained them, but where got time when they will only be here for 1 month and they go back home.

But it feel so good to be able to drink and sing again after so long!
Old 25-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Anyone have been to empire last wk? Want to know how's the quality of the girl and playability there.

Went to galaxy last saturday, just to have a feel of how things like since reopening. Have to say that although girls are all pretty but they are quite inexperience of ktv. Can't do much except for some hugging and if lucky some light kisses. Not much action that i have been quite used to during precovid. Have to really trained them, but where got time when they will only be here for 1 month and they go back home.

100 tips for kisses if lucky is a rip-off!

They cannot be inexperienced la, I think now those who’ve returned must have came to Singapore or elsewhere before. with 100tips per room, I can imagine the supply of fresh blood in next 6 months!
Old 25-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post

Bro if you’re tipping 100 don’t need be gentleman care whether they are experienced or not. They are there to do the job I will just grab them all over already 😆
Old 25-04-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
edward07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can share galaxy mami ctc? Thanks in advance
Old 25-04-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now ktv all boring la, not like last time can piakpiak in the room. Somemore so ex. Rather spend money else where.
Old 26-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 17
DannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to allDannyW is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerhorn View Post
100 tips for kisses if lucky is a rip-off!

They cannot be inexperienced la, I think now those who’ve returned must have came to Singapore or elsewhere before. with 100tips per room, I can imagine the supply of fresh blood in next 6 months!
Seldom got any “innocent” girl coming to work in Sg. Either they worked in other country or in ktv in Ho chi minh / other big cities. What important is the “SOP” or “service” set by mama-san and management and how they enforce their girls to follow.
Old 26-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Bro if you’re tipping 100 don’t need be gentleman care whether they are experienced or not. They are there to do the job I will just grab them all over already 😆
problem most asking 150 tips

u r right....dun need be gentleman say cannot this cannot that
if cannot just chg n dun even need compensate them imo

yes ..u can say i blunt but thats the way we play

maybe i old man so must make money spent wisely

open border liao hope more are opening up over bolehland
Old 26-04-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Wifey out of down soon going to one of the Geylang pub (Vietnam joint) pub to check how the situation hehe hopefully the damages will lower a bit
L27 or mask side ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1