The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-01-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

A fren in China sent the pic to me. He said he took the picture himself. He also claimed that the girl could be avaiable for ST. I actually believed him.

Did he get it from the internet? I guess he thought that I was very dumb.

Cheers!
Bro WB
We can at least agree you are dumb. Nice try with the 'fren in China story'. This is the internet age dumbass. Everything can be found.

Old 04-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good choice..can still continue to enjoy the view and fapping away without harming any relationships...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
I choose the first option. At least I can continue to jerk off with her bra and panties that she leaves to dry in the toilet. And when she comes home she takes off her bra and hangs in the toilet. Hope she doesn’t realise a wet spot on her bra when she rewears them!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12938 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

A fren in China sent the pic to me. He said he took the picture himself. He also claimed that the girl could be avaiable for ST. I actually believed him.

Did he get it from the internet? I guess he thought that I was very dumb.

Cheers!
Bro WB
It is ok. I believe/best guess, some of us are enjoying such photo(s) too

This is a sex forum. I am glad you had shared.
Old 04-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

If you want to enjoy freely available internet pics from Jav actresses you can go to Link Picture Exchange.

I didn't come here to this thread to view these pics.
If you don't understand what is a freely available JAV pic compared to a 'saw a girl zao geng / naked' pic, then you can join the fucker in the DUMBASS club.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
If you want to enjoy freely available internet pics from Jav actresses you can go to Link Picture Exchange.

I didn't come here to this thread to view these pics.
If you don't understand what is a freely available JAV pic compared to a 'saw a girl zao geng / naked' pic, then you can join the fucker in the DUMBASS club.
Cool baby cool !

Just to share : A fucker is to fuck and a fuckee is being fuck. I am not joining any fucker cos I am a fucker myself.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Old 04-01-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks, bro.

You're very tactful and have excellent EQ.

Pls share your exploits and any good stuff in my thread.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Old 04-01-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool baby cool !

Just to share : A fucker is to fuck and a fuckee is being fuck. I am not joining any fucker cos I am a fucker myself.
You are a dumbass. There's a difference.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoyatu View Post
I find your lack of faith disturbing
Lack of faith towards some dumbass that very likely wants to farm points and got called out cos he doesn't understand what is reverse image search?
Old 04-01-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Duplicated
Old 04-01-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks, bro.

You're very tactful and have excellent EQ.

Pls share your exploits and any good stuff in my thread.

Cheers!
Bro WB
I like your signature:

"I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW."
Old 04-01-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You are a dumbass. There's a difference.
Quote:

"I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW."

Unquote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 11
surecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud ofsurecatch has much to be proud of

Anyone remembers Ivy Lee 李锦梅?

Screenshots taken off this 1994 series
The Magnate 叱咤风云
Episode 3, around 17m30s mark.

Think back then they didn't notice the zaogeng, but this scene remains in my memory.
Thankful for mewatch and they upload the old series there now.

There were a few other incidents where Ivy Lee zaogeng, I remember there was once during the live broadcast of the star awards, but I cannot remember which year.
Will share if I managed to find it.

Hope you all like this kind of zaogeng!
Old 05-01-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 12
BustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBustyloverCz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know if I should post my story but since it's already 2 years... why not

Actually this story happened 2 year plus ago when I was with my ex . Our sex life was crazy almost everyday, so one day we thought of trying something different... something crazy and wild. My ex gf, her cup size quite bust if I remember correctly it was a D. So here my story goes

So one night we were hungry and we decided to grab food around 1am, while waiting for our food we had 1 round of sex cause like I mention we had very high sex drive. So during the intercourse something wild came into my mind, I asked her if she dare to flash to the grab but it's those like nip slip kind, she did hesitate abit and say okay. So before the grab deliver our food, we stop having sex and find some clothes thats loose and can reveal her boobs and maybe her nip but there's none the most only cleavage and it's white sleeveless top that can see cleavage very easily.

So when the driver was close to her place we were discussing how it should be done so the expose her boobs to the grab, so I told her that she should accidently drop the cash and pick up infront of the grab, and she should only wear panties instead and she agreed. When the grab driver arrived at the doorstep we mention if the msg that not to ring the bell cause her parents sleeping. He texted my ex saying his outside the house and my ex went to open the door while I went to hide one side, it was a uncle that deliver the food and he was looking at my ex when she open the door

Grab: hello this is your food
My ex: thank you, wait uh I put the food aside. How much is it?
While my ex turn and place the food on the table, the grab was looking at my ex ass and then look back up when she turn.
Grab: erm it's $14.90 (if I remember correctly since so long le.)
My ex once turn again to grab the noted but then accidentally drop when she turn around and bend down to pick up the note. While doing so the grab was staring at her cleavage but not sure if he saw the nip but I'm very sure he twist his back down abit to have a better look since my ex was wearing white and it was abit translucent, her nipple can be seen if you focus. My gf just follow the procedure and then pass the cash to the grab, the uncle was like stunt and still looking at my ex boobs when later he come to notice my ex were handing him the cash.

My ex: Thank you~!

My ex closed the door and wooden door so I can come out come to grab the food, we were so excited and she told me that the uncle were keep looking at her boobs. Before we could enter her room, grab pop up a message. It's the uncle just now that deliver the food

Grab: Hello I forget to give you the 10 cent change

My ex and I were thinking was it the uncle wanna see her again cause he did give her the right changes and its just 10 cent. I asked her reply okay and this time I make her top even more loosen as it those that can adjust to show more cleavage or cover up. She went to open the door again

Grab: It's your 10 cent
My ex: awww thank you

She bend down abit pretending looking at the cent but that bend wasn't showing much. After that same thing close the door and went to bedroom, we were so excited and think if we should do more and even more wild next time. We got so turn on but the situation to the extend where once we went back to the room we took off each other clothes and had a good fuck after.

Me: babe you like what you doing?
My ex: yes baby anything for you
Me: yes baby tell me you love it(while linking her nipple to make sure moan louder)
My ex: yes baby I love it!~ I love it when people peep on my boobs, baby fuck me pleaseeee.

So we proceed to fuck and it was a rough one cause thinking about it make me damn horny. After we had our session we went to clean up ourselves and had our very late supper.
Old 05-01-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro BustyloverCz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1