The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BeeFSticK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Green and White tags are their licenses to work officially in a bar.
Issued by the Mayor's Office after they have gone to the medical.

It also indicates Name,Date of Birth( as registered in birth cert), current address( when applied for ID), working location and a couple more info which i cannot remember.
Cherry girls aka Virgins will have a V on the left side of their photograph on the White Colored ID Tag.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info Bro Ah Hia....yup found out tat one is licenses.. and 1 more medically fit id.....forget which is which...

Hehehe info taken..
Old 01-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Firstly ....wanna to Thank the First bro who wrote this thread..thanks for the great entertainment spot...

2nd- Thanks to All THE SENIORS who provide good up to date info on stuff down in AC... and also Bro RS07 for the extra push tat make me go...

and finally.. a BIG THANKS to the 4 kuyas.. Brother "John","Roy",Issac" and " appologies...forget the last one's name" (dont know if you are all member in this forum)for who brought me ( A Solo Cherry BoY )along on their trip..

Thank U all ..

Will do a FR on this...soon..(too tired )
Old 03-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She said she gets 100p commission for the SML whereas she only gets 50p for the Standard LD.

I told her that's not fair cuz my SML is only 95p.
So i told her why didn't u just order the Standard Drink and i give u 50p more in cash.
She gave me a big smile and said "Yeah...That's a good idea too cuz u save 100p"

Awhile later i called another waitress down for a drink and she quickly told the other girl about the LD. The waitress ordered a Standard LD and i added a 50p to her.

It's time to play the game in reverse and hit back at the bars without hitting on the girls.

Cheers !
Yap,nice reverse tacticThis way both sides are happy
Been a long time, Bro Ah Hia

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro taxi69 - but, some bars keep close tab on the girls making LD, as the bar make more money on LD, so better check the 'weather' before proposing.

Once I did something like this in Perimeter, and in ten minutes the mamasan decided to park her fat ass in the table next to me .. and kept a close eye on what was going on .. I legged it out of there in no time.

As for the question somebody asked about Diamond Drink - apparently it is just another name for barfine - though be smart and confirm Diamond = barfine, or you will be taken for an expensive ride ..

Cheers guys, and have fun
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro taxi69 - but, some bars keep close tab on the girls making LD, as the bar make more money on LD, so better check the 'weather' before proposing.

Once I did something like this in Perimeter, and in ten minutes the mamasan decided to park her fat ass in the table next to me .. and kept a close eye on what was going on .. I legged it out of there in no time.

As for the question somebody asked about Diamond Drink - apparently it is just another name for barfine - though be smart and confirm Diamond = barfine, or you will be taken for an expensive ride ..

Cheers guys, and have fun
I dun find anything wrong and neither should the bar.
As long as i'm buying a LD be it single or double, it doesn't matter.
So no need to check "weather" or anything else.
Just make sure u buy a LD as long as the girl is sitting with u.

Never heard of Diamond LD but from what u say i think i know what u mean.
Certain bars dun have barfines or EWR.
They will release the girl if she gets 10 standard LDs at the same time.

Now, some bars will hand out 10 drinks and some don't.
My friend paid the barfine at Brown Sugar @ 1500pesos and the mamasan brought over 10 shooters of something.
So instead of writing EWR or barfine on their records, there is only a 10 LD reciept.

This happened also at Candy Bar for 1050pesos which is the cost of 10 LD but no drinks were handed out.

Hope this is clear about the system.
Cheers !
Old 03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NoDecoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I dun find anything wrong and neither should the bar.
As long as i'm buying a LD be it single or double, it doesn't matter.
So no need to check "weather" or anything else.
Just make sure u buy a LD as long as the girl is sitting with u.

Never heard of Diamond LD but from what u say i think i know what u mean.
Certain bars dun have barfines or EWR.
They will release the girl if she gets 10 standard LDs at the same time.

Now, some bars will hand out 10 drinks and some don't.
My friend paid the barfine at Brown Sugar @ 1500pesos and the mamasan brought over 10 shooters of something.
So instead of writing EWR or barfine on their records, there is only a 10 LD reciept.

This happened also at Candy Bar for 1050pesos which is the cost of 10 LD but no drinks were handed out.

Hope this is clear about the system.
Cheers !
Bros...Just got back from AC and I might have some light to shed on the bars handing out a tray of shooters after paying the barfine...I was at Camelot(I think) and paid the barfine for the lucky girl and was totaling up my tab. As I was finishing up my drinks, she came back in street clothes and the mamasan brought a tray of small shotglasses with brown liquor in it. I was like, wtf I didn't pay for this so I asked my girl wtf...she said don't worry, it's just coca cola. Huh?!!

Apparently, in order to throw off potential cops, she said the bars pretend my barfine is to purchase the shots and not as a payment for the girl. To make sure, I downed a couple of the 'shots' and lo and behold I was drinking sweet warm coke. Don't know if this is a regular thing or what as this was my first time in AC.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Just back from 9 days in AC and as usual much have been learnt and more confusion in my perception of life in AC.
Crime and personal safety is the warnings given to me by my resident friends. Getting hit by a "runner" from Pony Tails hurt my kindhearted personality. Learning that filipinas don lie but actually don know what they saying to us was the biggest shocker. Knowing that these girls who come from much more backward communities in Philippines and their need to learn English as fast as possible so that they can earn as fast as possible. They resorted to learning standard sentences and phrases in their conversations. All the various tools in the process of getting kind hearted foreigners to do the right thing. Hahaha. Sounds confusing to some but for those who knows about AC, they will understand my thoughts.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDecoy View Post
Bros...Just got back from AC and I might have some light to shed on the bars handing out a tray of shooters after paying the barfine...I was at Camelot(I think) and paid the barfine for the lucky girl and was totaling up my tab. As I was finishing up my drinks, she came back in street clothes and the mamasan brought a tray of small shotglasses with brown liquor in it. I was like, wtf I didn't pay for this so I asked my girl wtf...she said don't worry, it's just coca cola. Huh?!!

Apparently, in order to throw off potential cops, she said the bars pretend my barfine is to purchase the shots and not as a payment for the girl. To make sure, I downed a couple of the 'shots' and lo and behold I was drinking sweet warm coke. Don't know if this is a regular thing or what as this was my first time in AC.

Yup... it happen in Typoon also... i think its was like 6 shot of ice tea..hahaha my balls shrank when i saw they brought it.. as becoz had already had like 3 Tequila Gold shot
Old 04-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bangkok Hotel

i have never stayed in bangkok Hotel but I heard from some bros here that its ok.

So I made an online reservation through their website a few weeks ago. No reply.

I decided to call them up. Made a reservation. They promised to send me an email to confirm. Nothing, even after a few days.

I called a total of 3 times and each time they said they will send an email confirmation but it never came.

I wonder if any bros has encountered this and how did they confirm their reservation and hotel airport pickup.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Bangkok Hotel
I called a total of 3 times and each time they said they will send an email confirmation but it never came.

I wonder if any bros has encountered this and how did they confirm their reservation and hotel airport pickup.

Thanks in advance!
Bro I would advice u to move and book another Hotel.
Walkabout Hotel is near Bangkok Hotel is also good.
Else can try Hotel Royal Amsterdam which is very good too.

Try this site for help on hotels.
FieldsAvenue.info - The Definitive Guide to Angeles City Philippines

Cheers !
Old 04-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro I would advice u to move and book another Hotel.
Walkabout Hotel is near Bangkok Hotel is also good.
Else can try Hotel Royal Amsterdam which is very good too.

Try this site for help on hotels.
FieldsAvenue.info - The Definitive Guide to Angeles City Philippines

Cheers !
Agreed with u as i also found Bangkok Hotel room was too small, Hotel Royal Amsterdam my best choice.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros Ah Hia & Bochuns. During my previous 2 visits I stayed at Royal Amsterdam. Both times had a good experience, rooms always clean. The staff were very professional and bookings / emails always answered within 24 hours.

Just thought since a few bros here recommended Bangkok Hotel, it might offer a little variety & experience. But based on the service I received I will give this hotel a miss.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Thanks bros Ah Hia & Bochuns. During my previous 2 visits I stayed at Royal Amsterdam. Both times had a good experience, rooms always clean. The staff were very professional and bookings / emails always answered within 24 hours.

Just thought since a few bros here recommended Bangkok Hotel, it might offer a little variety & experience. But based on the service I received I will give this hotel a miss.
I've found only a handful of hotels really know proper PR in no particular order.

1) Royal Amsterdam
2) Pacific Breeze & Central Park (both same owner)
3) Angeles Beach Club

These above hotels know very well how to handle a customer.
Although not to international standards but at least a big margin over other "pinoy" hotels.
If u have been to Philippines, u know how they do work.

Cheers !
Old 05-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys i am back the original thread starter long before gone into hibernation....

Ah ha...

Bro Ah hia remember me?

Bro etsys whats up dude? u should know my writing style from the thread Screwing Maids....

Yes its me.....

Nevermind i had to change my nick cause some dear bros zapped me into oblivion....

I am still alive and kicking very much.... albeit in the other thread Screwing Maids...

Bro taxi 69 ur here too?

Bro ziebart how u doing dude?

Good to know my original pet theme Angeles Balibago is alive and kicking.....

You guys rock....

Hats off to you bros
Old 05-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro beefstick thanks i am here and alive....

i changed my nick cause of the zapping i received and also cause my postings dun appear until they are approved by moderators...

maybe guys have to up me to atleast make my points 15 and then il be able to write again?

i am not sure what the rules are....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeFSticK View Post
Firstly ....wanna to Thank the First bro who wrote this thread..thanks for the great entertainment spot...

2nd- Thanks to All THE SENIORS who provide good up to date info on stuff down in AC... and also Bro RS07 for the extra push tat make me go...

and finally.. a BIG THANKS to the 4 kuyas.. Brother "John","Roy",Issac" and " appologies...forget the last one's name" (dont know if you are all member in this forum)for who brought me ( A Solo Cherry BoY )along on their trip..

Thank U all ..

Will do a FR on this...soon..(too tired )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread