The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

The authority is providing free ferry ride from Pattaya to/fro Huahin from 1-15 Jan. This is good for anyone going to Pattaya and wants to bring tirak to Hua Hin for a romantic date. Ferry time less than 2 hours.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The authority is providing free ferry ride from Pattaya to/fro Huahin from 1-15 Jan. This is good for anyone going to Pattaya and wants to bring tirak to Hua Hin for a romantic date. Ferry time less than 2 hours.
How come so good provide free ferry rides?

But I believe because the generous Thai government provided free hotel for me when red shirts hijacked Suvarnabhumi Airport in 2008.
Old 28-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
How come so good provide free ferry rides?
They are testing the system and ferry... Hopefully the ferry will not sink.
Old 29-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They are testing the system and ferry... Hopefully the ferry will not sink.
Don't so sway mouth!
Old 29-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys. For the history buffs out there (not every day is sex right hahaha):

Through my research, I dug this out:
The mayor of Pattaya is the son of Kamnan Poh, Thailand’s most notorious crime boss:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/nick...hai-mafia/amp/

No wonder a lot of articles and blogs are saying pattaya is a haven for organised crime:S

But still, believe it's still a relatively safe place to cheong if we don't push it
Old 29-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hi bros

have been cheonging BKK for 2 short years (about 4 visits in total), but this time round i'm gonna explore pattaya for 8 days from 11 -18 jan. let me know if you would like to meet up and join me in my night craw
I will be there... if job finish early will PM to meet you at goodfellas.
Old 29-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Can sense the Pattaya wind is back 555!
Old 29-12-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Can sense the Pattaya wind is back 555!
Was there any changes? I dun see any big differences from my previous trips.
The clubs & bars are still rocking.... the loud music & neon lights are back...... WS is busy as ever and human traffic chog-a-bloc with Ah Tiong tour groups. Puyings still as plentiful and readily available.
Of course what's Pattaya without the irritating ladyboys..... seems to have multiplied into greater numbers.

Will be counting down to 2017 here.
Old 31-12-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
seriesbolts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hi bros

have been cheonging BKK for 2 short years (about 4 visits in total), but this time round i'm gonna explore pattaya for 8 days from 11 -18 jan. let me know if you would like to meet up and join me in my night craw
Hi bro, I 'll be there around that time. 1st time visiting the place. If can would like to meet up for coffee, lunch or dinner.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Was there any changes? I dun see any big differences from my previous trips.
The clubs & bars are still rocking.... the loud music & neon lights are back...... WS is busy as ever and human traffic chog-a-bloc with Ah Tiong tour groups. Puyings still as plentiful and readily available.
Of course what's Pattaya without the irritating ladyboys..... seems to have multiplied into greater numbers.

Will be counting down to 2017 here.
Thanks for the update as some people say I am out of touch 555.

555 quite true those irritating ladyboys are really a sight to behold especially if you bring your newbie friends along.
Damn hate if when he/she try to stall you and caress your crotch!

Have a good humsup Happy New Year 2017 in Pattaya!
Old 01-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Hi bros,

Newbie here and will be visiting Pattaya from 1 Feb to 5 Feb 2017. Any bro will be there as well to meetup for a chat/drink at the beer bars/agogo club? Do PM me for if you have time to spare.

Thanks in advance.
Any more bros will be in pattaya from 1 Feb 2017? Do PM me & Happy 2017!
Old 01-01-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

This year's countdown was held at Naklua instead of Pattaya beach.
Location was a little inconvenient so went to the countdown party organised by Passion Gentlemens Club in Jomtien instead...... got lucky in the raffle draw and won a prize which was....... the man of honour to rub jello onto the ladies competing in the bikini wrestling contest.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
got lucky in the raffle draw and won a prize which was....... the man of honour to rub jello onto the ladies competing in the bikini wrestling contest.
555 a good humsup mini gift for the New Year!

*Disclaimer: Some people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kit333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did a agogo crawl (visited over 10 plus agogos) while on pattaya end dec...

will be happy to share:

AGOGOS:

Walking Street:
BabyDolls: Good show high playability, girls shower naked

Sapphire: Fully-clothed BUT famous for tapao-ing, so much so that they raised the price to book a girl (About 1500 baht, think of it as booking the girls out from a KTV but this one is agogo)

ElectricBlue: Many syts and one of the rare full-naked joints in pattaya. Can be a bit pushy for ladydrinks

Windmill: FAMOUS for playability, but girls seems to prefer ang mohs
Pheromone: Newly opened joint, not recommended tho girls are ok. VERY PUSHY for LDs.

Skyfall: Fully-clothed BUT famous for tapao-ing. Fully-clothed joints tend to be have more pretty girls

Palace Agogo: STUNNING GIRLS, fully-clothed, need some KC skills before girls will go with you. Otherwise it's a good joint to just hang around and gape your mouth at the stunners

Peppermint: My personal favourite, due to the presence of some GEMS there and the general atmosphere and liveliness. BARFINE is one of the lowest, you can tapao the models for 800 baht, even on Christmas Eve.

Lighthouse: A small variant of Skyfall Good looking girls but can be abit pushy for drinks

Baccara: A haven for Asians, always almost full house but actually quality surprisingly not as good Palace A Agogo. Still a MUST visit for all newcomers.

LK Metro:
Showgirls: The most famous agogo in LK Metro, in my opinion, way past its heyday and living on its past reputation. Was quite full when I went in. Many girls but very average looking in my opinion.

Ninja Agogo: MUCH better looking girls, also catered to asians. Girls are not pushy for LDs and you need some KC skills to get the girls you want.

Paradise A Agogo: nothing much to shout about, not many girls, place was almost empty and not very much going on

White Room Agogo: not many girls, not very much going on

SugarBaby Agogo: a few gems, girls can be pushy for Ladydrink but otherwise worth a stopover to see if you can find someone you like.

Beer Bars:
You can hit the beer bars to try to your luck there are MANY (literally 100s) beer bars in pattaya, most famous being Beer Garden at the front door of walking street. Sit down, buy a drink, buy the girl you like a drink, talk, then go ahead and tapao. (300-500 baht) Soi 13/14 has beer bars too, so do LK Metro.

BlowJob Bars:
As the name suggests, it's a bar where you can do whatever you want once the curtains are pulled. Don't do FJ tho, just ask them to smoke you (CIM) for 500 baht and a drink for yourself.
There is a stretch of Blowjob bars near Arunotai 11 Alley, tell the taxi uncle club4 or pirates or 007 he should be able to know which one... if not you can always go SOI 6 ( an alley full of Blowjob bars and Short time bars)

LT: 3000 to 5000.
ST: 1000 to 2000.

You should not pay anymore than this. Agogo girls are generally priced higher.
PLEASE note that agogo girls and beer bar girls are NOT WHORES, which mean they might say they do not fuck, or refuse to be tapao by you. this can happen after you buy many lady drinks. This is pattaya, have a thick skin and ASK. Some might not want to go with YOU, or SINCERELY do not want to fuck (IE, just pure agogo dancing or be a hostess at the beer bars).
To guarantee a 100% fuck, JUST ASK! Also, ask if the girl do Long time or short time. Because some agogo girls DO NOT do Long time. Most beer bar girls do. This is so that you don't waste your precious time and money on Lady drinks. It is always obligatory for you to buy one or two lady drinks on the girl you intend to tapao.

Or to make sure you up a girl that day, you can trawl the beach or clubs near walking street to look for Freelancers (GOOD: no need to pay the bar, most of them do long time, BAD: make sure you keep your valuables because you can't trace back to the girl, and LADYBOY ALERT) , go to the Soapy massage there (Honey 1, honey 2, etc... please note it's bangkok levels of expensive, about 4000 for Soapy), go to SOI 6 (every bar there has room upstairs)

Massage with specials:
PLEASE NOTE:
even though it's pattaya, most massage parlours are clean, and if you really wanna fuck, go to the soapies. Having said that, ALL or 95 percent of the massage parlours will tease you if you opt for OIL massage, so if you don't want the thai aunty to see your brother rise up then go for thai massage. if you choose OIL, they will then try to tease you so that they can give you a Handjob for 500 baht
For Massage with Full service (BBBJ/CBJ, AR, FJ ETC), please try SOI 13/2 (Pattaya 13/2 alley) and tell me if their service good or not

Recommended:
1) if you return to tapao a girl you like alot, can consider bringing her to club Hollywood, the most upmarket club in pattaya, a bottle of martell including mixers is about 150 SGD ( about 3.8k baht). All the girls know that place and its solid rep. if you are lucky she might jio a friend or two to come drink your bottle and they can be pretty too!
2) Take the baht bus there to travel between Soi 6, LK metro and walking street, they cost ONLY 10 Baht!!! (40 cents ish)
Old 02-01-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit333 View Post
PLEASE note that agogo girls and beer bar girls are NOT WHORES, which mean they might say they do not fuck, or refuse to be tapao by you.
555 what?!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1