The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Six new gals name and my humble impression...

Jiajia 嘉嘉 may be 佳佳,a bit Milf, not very pretty but her E cup true boobs make up all! (Code red)

Aimei 愛美very slim and petite.. Classic china beauty face.. Not for boobslovers(code red)

Keke 可可 pretty in a way with beautiful eyes.. Around 165cm.

Nana娜娜. Tall 170cm.. Gnd innocent type.. Soon will be another AP

Xiao Niu 小妞from 廣西. Know Cantonese.. Boobs also big and pretty.. Chatty and wild type!

Yiyi依依 I tried.. No need to further recommend.. Sure AP.. D+ cup and angel face and mix blood! Service good and high GFE

Additional 2 transfer new gal from L08 house

WenWen 雯雯 petite SYT I enjoy very much.. Sweet voice make me fall in love with her from Szechuan

Lena rare short hair gal.. Pretty face and above avg height
Many thanks Submarine!

Anyone in this batch can match Queen Lulu (not the current Lulu)?

wah..look like must go 54a and start queue again? miss those good old days of queuing for our fav Queen
Old 29-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Many thanks Submarine!

Anyone in this batch can match Queen Lulu (not the current Lulu)?

wah..look like must go 54a and start queue again? miss those good old days of queuing for our fav Queen
You very free to queue is it? Or you permanently parked near 1654a or 2831a huh? Concentrate on your new tree lah
Old 29-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gavronaldo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiao Niu 小妞from 廣西. Know Cantonese.. Boobs also big and pretty.. Chatty and wild type!

any one did the above 3 girls today?
keen on them, methinks tmr will go down for a looksee whether they stir my loins.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You very free to queue is it? Or you permanently parked near 1654a or 2831a huh? Concentrate on your new tree lah
aiyo..don't let the pussy out of the bag ley.. LOL
Old 29-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aiyo..don't let the pussy out of the bag ley.. LOL
Ok ok. Keep the pussy in the panties and the dicky in the pants.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavronaldo View Post

any one did the above 3 girls today?
keen on them, methinks tmr will go down for a looksee whether they stir my loins.
My three other bros tried all three above lol.
All positive comments.. This batch service all above par!

For xiao Niu.. Don't know why she give me a ex AP Miko feel.. Maybe her wicked smile ba.. Her boobs also look yummy.. Sorry I am boobslover always look at boobs first..
Old 30-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah.. Every new batch of WLs in this house sound promising! DiDi loaded and better make sure wallet is loaded too! Now Mc Donald Hello Kity soft toy no Q.. Hopefully Q-ing fever won't end up in this house?!? .. Thank U bro for giving such a detailed intel on the new gals.
Old 30-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
so bro how good was it?
sessions with xiaowan always good, missed her boobs , titfuck and oiling your dick act.. a meaty good fuck, kind of missed her already..
Quote:
It was super good. You want fr on my last session with her to help you relive the memories?
Quote:
yes pls and do provide fr if you manage to do any on the new chicks too.
haha, bro gayronaldo. I lazy to write long story but I do one simple FR for you. and maybe some pictures will help you relive the passion..... haha

my last session with Xiaowan was damn wild... she massaged me HARD in the bathroom with her hands and me standing... followed by a killer HARD sucking catbath from head to toe that made me shiver all over with pleasure.... then AR and boob fuck and blow job on her knees... and she would alternate between frenching, licking my chest and blowjob till my legs weak...

On the bed, she gave another HARD sucking cat bath and AR with me on all fours. Then turn around she gave me a third AR by lifting my legs up over her shoulder.... followed by a killer BOOB FUCK.... then blowjob plus hand job till I beg her to stop... finally cap on and she climbed on top off me and as she lowered herself on my hardened dick... she cried out "ni zhen de hao ying ah bao bei.... jing tian wo yao ni hao hao de DIAO wo!"

She started jerking back and forth on my dick.... slow at first but the pace got super fast as she grinded her pussy for maximum pleasure while riding my dick.... as she started to tire and lose steam, I grabbed her tight and started to jerk my groin upwards into her pussy as she gasped in pleasure...

"bao bei... ni hao meng.... wo kuai bu xing le..."

I was not going to let her off so easily. Hugging her tight in my arms, I turned her over with my dick still firmly planted in her pussy and continued to bang her in missionary... she looked at me and then at the mirror and then at me again... we frenched and frenched and then she started to bite ears, my neck, my shoulder.... she was out of control... I slowed my pace, gave her some slow deep but hard thrusts... then quickened it for 30 strokes.... then slowed down again with three or four slow thrusts... then went at it for 50 strokes... then slowed down for 20 slow deep strokes staring in her eyes to see the reaction.... I wanted to keep her guessing what was coming next... as I could see her reaching orgasm... I stopped and asked her to change position...

she looked a bit flustered at the change... she said, "Wa, ni jing tian hao li hai ah bao bei... ni shi bu shi yao diao si wo ah..." She pinched my face and we locked lips and frenched. I told her, "wo yao ni yong yuan wang bu liao jing tian..."

I turned her over and started to drill her in doggy style.... her eyes closed tight and she was making that face that they make when they're close to the verge... like scrunching up the face... mouth open and eyes closed...

As I banged her harder and harder, faster and faster, both hands squeezing her massive D-cups, she turned around to French me sideways... I slowed down for a while to French her, then suddenly broke away and licked the side of her body and her back and she collapsed on the bed, crying... "Bao bei...ni hao huai...rang ren jia liu le hao duo shui... wo kuai shou bu liao le!!!!!!"

So I pinned her down... went at full throttle and slammed my dick into her mercilessly... while grabbing her hair, licking her ears and whispering some dirty words into her ears about how beautiful she was and how much I loved fucking her.....

And then I exploded into her pussy as she grabbed the sheets super tight, her face buried in the pillow to stifle her screams... and we lay there for a minute or so... me on top of her... she laughed and asked me to get off but I refused to do it and I continued to nibble her ears and neck.... she didn't stop me but said, "ni zhen huai ah bao bei... ni ba wo nong cheng zhe yang... Jiao wo zhe me zhuo gong..."

I got off her and she rolled over on her back, both of us now lying side by side, staring at each other in the mirror. There was five minutes left, but instead of rushing me to bathe, she just lay there panting and panting... the sweat from our bodies had made half the bed wet even though the air con was on full blast...

I asked her, "yao bu yao jia yi tai?" She looked at me incredulously like I was crazy and replied, "wo yi jing bu xing le, xiang shou gong le..."

So I reassured her that it I would extend one session so we can sleep (but actually I really wanted to bang her hard for a second round... ). She happily agreed and we lay there hugging, kissing, staring into each others eyes and soon we fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, her boobs pressing against my chest and one hand cupping my balls....

I doubt I can find someone like her again to be honest... she really blew my mind. I do not like writing FRs anymore, but I feel she was really the busty gem of the gems in geylang... and since bro gayronaldo asked for this FR... here it is for fans of Xiaowan... bye bye xiaowan... we will miss you forever...

Old 30-04-2014, 04:21 AM
Samster

Once I have a little more time, shall maybe do a proper FR on another December gem in this house - MIKO.... stay tuned if you are interested
Old 30-04-2014, 04:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javcab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once I have a little more time, shall maybe do a proper FR on another December gem in this house - MIKO.... stay tuned if you are interested
I think Miko is highly underrated. She's so pretty and hardworking. And when she looks at you with those beautiful eyes while you fuck her missionary, it makes you fall in love.

Is she still around or has she left already?
Old 30-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javcab View Post
I think Miko is highly underrated. She's so pretty and hardworking. And when she looks at you with those beautiful eyes while you fuck her missionary, it makes you fall in love.

Is she still around or has she left already?
Only one way to find out, and that is to go to the sticky Geylang Cat150 telephone thread I started, locate and call 1654A's number bro.

To help you along: http://sammy.services/showthr...=321246&page=8

I agree about the intensity of Miko's eyes. To me, she resembles Japanese actress Rinko Kikuchi, only difference is Miko is somewhat prettier and sweeter. And damn, she's a good frencher...

Old 30-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

6 newbies wahaha Hse will be crowded ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 30-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
6 newbies wahaha Hse will be crowded ...
wah..got new darling in your profile avatar? No need to join crowd to queue lar..
Old 30-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
wah..got new darling in your profile avatar? No need to join crowd to queue lar..
His new darling I like lei.
Old 30-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
His new darling I like lei.
i also like ..that's y i commented..got that zhou xun look..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1