The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old 01-09-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Amelia - SNS

Look
She is young, exotic, attractive and natural stunning look. Long hair and look much better in real compare to the pic stated.

Body
Her body is legit sexy. Tall and voluptuous shape that match her. A silky fair smooth skin and a hot seductive perky ass

Boobs
It was huge and natural. It was meant for boobs lover. Sensitive and pointed type. Nice to fondle and touch.

Frenching
Excellent tongue work with nice breath too. We hug and lock lip passionately no stop all the way throughout the session.

BBBBJ
Master of it, the power and the suction was there. Good polishing of shaft and all to go deep to mouth fuck her. Kept blowing non stop till i ask to stop.

Painting
Clean shaven super sensitive. Damn wet too. No resist and she was enjoying, moaning softly while I lick and suck her "oyster"

FJ
Very playful, naughty, wild, horny and responsive in bed. I made her climax few times. Ego boost for me and my manhood. Her moan was like music to me. We had a few position and in finish her off in doggie.

GFE
She is a pleaser and let me forget all the bad day at work. She surely know how to treat and coax a man well. Please treat her well.

Overall
No doubt about her service and sure is RTF type.

Thanks SNS.
Old 01-09-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nightnday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
Wah why never find Jolin. Long time never see her review already. Hahaha
I met Jolin last week! VP bro made the booking easy as usual.

OMG her service is really legend. Idk how to describe lol, she pulled out all the stops starting from entering the door all the way til I left. Was so tempted to ask VP bro if can extend while I recharge my soldiers.

IT was a 10/10 for me, confirm RTF.
Old 01-09-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
Esprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Juliet SNS

She is young and have nice long hair. She pose a graceful charm. I am totally smitten and attractive by her look like a magnet.

She has tall and slender with perfect hourglass figure. Skin was fair and smooth like baby with no visible scars. Ass was nice and sexy. Her boobs was original natural C. It was sensitive with pointy nipples. Nice to play with.

I enjoyed frenching with her, it was slow deep and sweet, nice and passionate with lots of teasing and fill with enjoyment from the both of us like a hot young couple.

The BBBJ was arousing with good tongue action and suction. While she BBBJ for me and the saliva is dripping she will DT deeper and suck the saliva back to her mouth. Will stop midway to tease and lick the head with seductive expression.

Her love hole was very wet and the abalone was pink and thick with sensitive lips. It was clean shave too, she let me paint her good and her moan volume keep increasing till she suddenly cummed hard.

Cap on and i enter her.Her pussy is damn tight and shes real horny. Spread her legs wide and ready for hard fuck. She really good at riding.I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerking when i purposely slow down the pumping. Make her anticipate. Finally follow her timing and pump deep and firm making her cum. Love the way she cum.

Lover and mistress kind of GFE. No doubt about it. You will feel being pamper by her. No issue with communication at all. Totally making me feel at ease. She is a gem and sure an RTF material. No regret meeting her.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightnday View Post
I met Jolin last week! VP bro made the booking easy as usual.

OMG her service is really legend. Idk how to describe lol, she pulled out all the stops starting from entering the door all the way til I left. Was so tempted to ask VP bro if can extend while I recharge my soldiers.

IT was a 10/10 for me, confirm RTF.
Yeah bro she was the one that got me hooked to VP. If you were new and you asked VP for recommendation, he confirm say Jolin lol and that’s how i got addicted in my first 2 months
Old 01-09-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Yeah bro she was the one that got me hooked to VP. If you were new and you asked VP for recommendation, he confirm say Jolin lol and that’s how i got addicted in my first 2 months
Haha that's the classic method that drug dealers employ - sell the top-grade stuff to new customers and get them addicted and hooked, and you'll have a customer for life that you can then sell the inferior stuff next time.

I actually haven't tried Jolin yet. I'm a bit skeptical about how much GFE she will give to a customer that's new to her, when she already has so many regulars
Old 02-09-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: JAVGirls
Girl: Kurumi Momose

Thank you bro JAVGirls for arranging my session with Momose. Couldn't have asked for a better target than Momose to unleash my load after 2 full weeks of abstinence since Ema. I just knew I was about to cum buckets when she opened the door.

Momose is the real deal and looks prettier, fairer and slimmer in person. Her skin is smooth and knockers are massive (not to the point it's grotesque) and natural. Most importantly, they are soft to the touch. I must say the disgusting toad Taku Yoshimura is a lucky bastard to have cummed in her twice (PPPE-014).

She proceeded to clean me up in the showers like a delicate girlfriend. While she's not overtly flirty, her GFE is through the roofs.

After the showers, she gave me a wet and sensual BBBJ while locking eyes with me the entire time. I decided it was time for me to service her. Her pussy looks "pristine" - not the mangled up type and super sparse with strands of hair here and there, almost like a bald eagle and best part - no pungent odour. I proceeded to give her a lip smacking to prep her for the main action.

We started the main action with cowgirl. She was aggressively bouncing up and down my coming off the pussy eating session. Had to slow her down and pull her towards me for DFK. Our lips were locked while I sat up to pound her in lotus where I took my time to savour her soft melons.

Sensing my time was near, I lay her down for missionary where I alternate between fast and slow to make the most of my time with her. She was moaning kimochi and sugoi the whole time my lips left hers. Postured up and crossed her arms to squeeze her jiggly boobs together while going at full speed. Didn't take long before I made the standard Japanese announcement "ikisou" "ahhh~ikkuyo!" before blasting my 2 weeks worth into her pussy. I slowly extract my dick out to a surprisingly creamy texture which she revealed she actually came during missionary.

We spent the remaining 20 minutes talking about Anime, Japanese music before I had to bid one of the hardest goodbyes.

Once again, a big thanks to bro JAVGirls for setting up my session with Momose in short notice. I hope bros who are meeting her can treat her gently.

PS. Momose shared that her best friend Momo Honda is Singapore-bound on 2/9 and invited me back for a tarma session with them.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 02-09-2024 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-09-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingsmen89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: JAVGirls
Girl: Kurumi Momose
Great FR as always bro 👍
Momose is definitely a great bonk and one of the few girls whom I can think of to unleash 2 weeks’ worth of load into.
Her beauty, body and service are indeed top notch and what you will expect from a JAV star, not to mention her soft smooth skin and amazing boobs.

Congrats on adding another JAV star to your list!
Old 02-09-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Great FR as always bro 👍
Momose is definitely a great bonk and one of the few girls whom I can think of to unleash 2 weeks’ worth of load into.
Her beauty, body and service are indeed top notch and what you will expect from a JAV star, not to mention her soft smooth skin and amazing boobs.

Congrats on adding another JAV star to your list!
Thank you bro, she is definitely one of the few I'd consider for an RTF. She has showered me with max GFE and I was too engrossed DFKing and sucking her boobs that I forgot to lick her armpits. Definitely saving it for my next trip.

It's a matter of too many options in the market, too little money in the pocket situation right now haha.
Old 02-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 11
Pental is one of the Best!Pental is one of the Best!Pental is one of the Best!

Aria SNS

Appearance
Face: Long hair with nice sweet face, young and beautiful look. Photo resembles definitely her.
Boobs: Natural nice small B cup boobs that fit her body and a nice sensitive suckable nipples
Body: Fair smooth skin. Slender and tall with. slim waistline, with a little tummy fats. Didnt see any birth scars.

Service
Frenching: We locked lips, hug like lovers non stop throughout the session. I have no doubt about it. It was hot and passionate.
BBBJ: intense suctions. She is very hard working and full of energy. Deepthroat and blow very long. Almost exploded in her mouth. Slow and sensual with swirling and twisting effect, able to goes deep when I'm
Pussy: Clean shaved and super sensitive pussy. No smell at all. Make her moaning and her pussy wet.
FJ: We started with missionary and moans loudly as I thrust her. She will use her legs to pull you in will make you want to thrust her harder. Then we moved on to doggy and her ass was wrapping around my cock. Soon enough, I couldn't hold it any longer and finished in her.
GFE: professional and attentive in serving me and letting me enjoy with her. Not a time watcher.

Overall a great sex with her and she was worth it. Confirm must try and RTF material.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 02-09-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!lalaland432 is one of the Best!

Amelia SNS

Looks: Long hair with young pretty look with a nice smile, like those cubbing girl you always see and fantasize for.

Body: Tall with long leg. Voluptuous and proportionate body frame. Fair smooth skin with a nice hot sexy ass

Boobs: Big, soft, natural, original and nice shape with easily erected nipple, has nice feeling to grope, solid and firm to grab on

French: French like crazy and no hold barred DFK. Sexy, hot and wild tongue fright and war all the way.

Bbbj: Super wet with good tongue slurping effect. Deep throat and powerful suction with good speed control and motion.

Pussy : clean shaven, easily aroused ,wet easily and also no smell , enjoy licking her with soft moaning

Fj: We had cowgirl, followed by missionary. She was already moaning very loud by then. Can feel her pussy was very tight. She was tightening and loosening her pussy a few times while moaning. I'm guessing she came.

GFE: She is those that know how to coax, pamper and seduce a man type. Attentive and non commercial, super wild type of lover.

Surely RTF material. Thanks SNS
Old 02-09-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
MaveBeaute is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaveBeaute is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaveBeaute is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by palm77 View Post
Promised MAVE (Malaysian) an FR so here it is.

Had an enjoyable session w MAVE today. She’s just like the GND, albeit w great body and natural tits. She has great service and attitude, yet green enough to offer natural GFE. Was very patient and clean.

The session itself felt very much like engaging a GF, hesitant kissing at first but warmed up later. Enjoyed her shy BBBJ, and really heated up when I start DATY and gentle fingering on her; turns wet easily.

The main act was really enjoyable; she was quite tight and wet, and enjoys slow and shallow thrusts. We had a long time in missionary, and a few positions in cow girl which she really enjoyed. Finished off by hand, as I was pretty close and running out of time.

Please do treat this gentle gem well.

thank you ^^ come back today dy.
Old 02-09-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!

Simple Fr for Celine from Sunnysecort
-young, sexy and kinky with the CFM look.
-very seductive with long hair, will not reject type.
-hot sexy lips and nice feature.
-petite size with hot curvy tone figure as well as a nice ass for doggie
-natural small boob, nice and fit the body well
-pointed and nice sensitive easily arouse nipple, nice to touch, grope and suck
-fluent Frencher with DFK, auto-initiate
-vaccum cleaner type bbbi on my balls and shaft
-lot of licking and slurping effect with deep throat
-Intense strong powerful suctions, had to control else sure cum
-clean shaven and confirmed delicious with no smell
-she bent at the right angle hugging her pillow tightly and moan sterep while i doggie her.
-moan and whine with seductive expression
-the sight of my cock inside her wet tight pussy make me cummed in no time.
-Her Gfe was very welcoming like her bf she didn't see for long.

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Gem not to be missed.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Thanks bro sunny
Old 02-09-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Nightnday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Haha that's the classic method that drug dealers employ - sell the top-grade stuff to new customers and get them addicted and hooked, and you'll have a customer for life that you can then sell the inferior stuff next time.

I actually haven't tried Jolin yet. I'm a bit skeptical about how much GFE she will give to a customer that's new to her, when she already has so many regulars
Should take the dive and try, my first time with her was good. just RTF today. Still equally good
Old 02-09-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 12
sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!

Met MaveBeaute. But I guess it's fine to post here?

This is my 2nd RTF.

Great knockers. Body bakness 2.5.

The highlight is her insane AR and GFE. She makes great faces as I destroy her pussy.
Old 02-09-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vnaeli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kloyee

Just had her today.

Kloyee has all of the most desired qualities, beautiful, attentive and a lovely personality. She was advertised as petite, which usually means a smaller-sized girl, but she is the right height (160cm) and thin. Definitely I would recommend her if you are like me who prefer slim girls.

Kloyee's most lovely features are her thin waist and long hair. Many girls are known for small waist, like Tanya (no longer active). However, a thin waist is not the same as a small waist and few girls have it.

With a girl who has a thin waist like Kloyee, you can grab hold of her waist with two hands and move her as you please, either on your laps or from behind, and controlling her whole body that way gave me immense pleasure, like using her body to rub the part of me inside her. This is a kind of experience you can rarely get. It's a magical feeling. A small waist, on the other hand, could be round and not as easy to grab hold of.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1