The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
3 points finally… but if u ask me… the whole team play like crap….

New players not performing… our new striker till now 0 epl goals…

Mount? I really wonder why man utd spend 60 million on him… make 0 sense to me…

The whole team seem to be playing individually… not for the club but for themselves only

Seriously it was tough watching them playing after the 10th min I almost fall asleep 😴
Luckily Fulham also lacklustre. At times, it is like both teams just stroking the ball around.
Maybe they wanted 0-0.
But Capt Bruno had other ideas apparently.

Why pussies wanted Mount is beyond me. And what baldy head see in him to even offer him the number 7 shirt....??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-11-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually thought Onana kept you'll in the game at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
3 points finally… but if u ask me… the whole team play like crap….

New players not performing…
Old 05-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43289 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Fulham v Man Utd x

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
One win, 2 draws n 1 loss for the red pussies...wonder which of the 3 predictions will be correct ??
wow, for this round of matches JonesKnows is correct in his prediction once again .... Jones really knows ...haha...

in this match against Fulham, Bruno saved the baldy's neck once again n Mctom nearly saved him as well (his 7th-minute goal was disallowed n he is the one baldy still wants to sell)

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-11-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

here are some thoughts after last night's game:

- when rashford was missing in the starting XI, immed thought he was disciplined for his bday party, official reason was he failed a fitness test, coincidence?

- both sides were poor, gonna be a draw until fernandes conjured his magic to take all 3 points. man u have been relying on individual brilliance to break down "weaker" teams this season, and totally succumb bend over when against strong oppositions, its a worry

- good to see AWB back in action, although he was out of posn during transitions, lucky that fulham couldn't exploit

- AMR, the bosses might feel scammed after shelling out a big sum for antony, another game where he didn't contribute much, jinjiahxi ETH godson. pellistri played with more energy and initiative, it was his pressing that led to the goal, hope he can play more instead of godson

- no supply to hojlund despite having fernandes, eriksen, garnacho, antony on field, man u played like there was no SC to aim for

- garnacho tried several 1on1s but final product was still missing, he did try to help out in defence though

- next game is UCL away at copenhagen, man u must win their remaining fixtures if they want to qualify for KO stages, but don't think they can win vs Bayern and Gala... overall not optimistic

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 05-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
here are some thoughts after last night's game:

- when rashford was missing in the starting XI, immed thought he was disciplined for his bday party, official reason was he failed a fitness test, coincidence?

- both sides were poor, gonna be a draw until fernandes conjured his magic to take all 3 points. man u have been relying on individual brilliance to break down "weaker" teams this season, and totally succumb bend over when against strong oppositions, its a worry

- good to see AWB back in action, although he was out of posn during transitions, lucky that fulham couldn't exploit

- AMR, the bosses might feel scammed after shelling out a big sum for antony, another game where he didn't contribute much, jinjiahxi ETH godson. pellistri played with more energy and initiative, it was his pressing that led to the goal, hope he can play more instead of godson

- no supply to hojlund despite having fernandes, eriksen, garnacho, antony on field, man u played like there was no SC to aim for

- garnacho tried several 1on1s but final product was still missing, he did try to help out in defence though

- next game is UCL away at copenhagen, man u must win their remaining fixtures if they want to qualify for KO stages, but don't think they can win vs Bayern and Gala... overall not optimistic
-Clearly Rashford was penalised for excessive partying....but whether he play or don't, not much difference nowadays.
His heart is not in the game/club anymore.

-I feel Greenwood would the perfect AMR...but too bad.
Baldy insistence on playing Antony is another Marcos Rojo saga.
Rojo claimed OGS is obligated to play Maguire infront of him due to the fact Man U paid 80m for the England defender.
In addition, Antony was brought in with strong recommendation from baldy.
So, baldy won't want to admit his "mistake" by putting Antony on the bench.

-Think I have to admit Hojlund is just so-so. Or probably the pussies were so used to playing without a SC for so long.
But I have to make the case for McTom to be played upfront again.
The ruled out goal was a dampener. McTom was so quick to get into a scoring position.
A true SC predatory instinct. Probably Hojlund need to remodel his style instead of waiting for the deliveries.

-It is do or die at the Parken. Copenhagen feels hard done by with the narrow loss at OT. With only 1 point, they have nothing to lose so will go all out with the ferocious support from their own fans.
They drew away to Galatasaray and was only narrowly beaten 2-1 at the Parken by Bayern.
Not a pushover side. The pussies will be asking to be slaughtered if they play like they played against Fulham.

Old 06-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Actually thought Onana kept you'll in the game at times.
Yes, u r correct bro...he is inconsistent but better than the 1st few games he played when he conceded so many goals in each match... last saturday night too he saved the team from 2 certain goals against Fulham n helped get the 3 points his team needs badly

Old 06-11-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Saw the result of last night's match between Pool n Luton which ended in a 1-1 draw...showing they r not a pushover team...so red pussies better be careful when they meet them in the next match...this team is much better than Fulham

Old 07-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Greenwood header assist (from a corner) for Borja Mayoral to score the winning goal.

Old 07-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
-Clearly Rashford was penalised for excessive partying....but whether he play or don't, not much difference nowadays.
His heart is not in the game/club anymore.

-I feel Greenwood would the perfect AMR...but too bad.
Baldy insistence on playing Antony is another Marcos Rojo saga.
Rojo claimed OGS is obligated to play Maguire infront of him due to the fact Man U paid 80m for the England defender.
In addition, Antony was brought in with strong recommendation from baldy.
So, baldy won't want to admit his "mistake" by putting Antony on the bench.

-Think I have to admit Hojlund is just so-so. Or probably the pussies were so used to playing without a SC for so long.
But I have to make the case for McTom to be played upfront again.
The ruled out goal was a dampener. McTom was so quick to get into a scoring position.
A true SC predatory instinct. Probably Hojlund need to remodel his style instead of waiting for the deliveries.

-It is do or die at the Parken. Copenhagen feels hard done by with the narrow loss at OT. With only 1 point, they have nothing to lose so will go all out with the ferocious support from their own fans.
They drew away to Galatasaray and was only narrowly beaten 2-1 at the Parken by Bayern.
Not a pushover side. The pussies will be asking to be slaughtered if they play like they played against Fulham.
rashford - after his dip in form and aimai bochup attitude on pitch this season, i'm inclined to think that he damn siao-on last season to earn the bumper contract, when he achieved that, he took his foot off the gas. man u dip in form coincides with his, its really risky to depend on 1 player for results, there must be other match winners within the squad

antony - need at least 2 seasons before a verdict can be passed, he is young after all, but why ETH keeps starting him when he is ineffective is a mystery, so far still a one-trick pony... and his behaviour in the derby match, kns really throw face as a man u player. after seeing how proactive and direct pellistri is, my vote goes to him as AMR. (greenwood and antony style are similar. don't think greenwood can play for man u again, man u will get arm-twisted by the politics)

hojlund - same case as antony, need at least 2 seasons, but he is showing the qualities needed in a SC: holding the ball up, bringing teammates into play, getting into scoring posns. he is more in the mould of a striker, he's not really a forward and there are already many FW/AM in the squad. ETH needs to tweak his game plan to involve hojlund more, play more direct, teammates to make runs into space, more crosses into the box for him to attack; also the players need to release the ball faster (dalot/eriksen dally on the ball 1sec too long). i think ETH will continue to deploy mctom as MC, only when man u falls behind, then he instruct mctom to be more attacking

UCL - away vs copenhagen...likely a draw, away vs Gala...likely a loss, home vs Bayern...likely a draw, i think man u will finish third in the group and fall into UEL. if man u wanna progress, they have to win all remaining fixtures, i don't think they can given their current state

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 09-11-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

HT : 2-2

What a first half! Hojlund off to flying start with 2 goals. Everything looking good......then Rashford got sent off.
Very ambigious red card.
Then referee give 13 minutes of stoppage time and FC Copenhagen comes back with 2 goals.
Suddenly, doesn't look good for red pussies.

FT : 4-3

Kudos to get 3-2 up...but as expected, the pussies couldn't withstand the attacks and concede 2 more goals to lose the match.
Rashford red card proves costly.

Last edited by lacoruna69; 09-11-2023 at 06:13 AM.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
HT : 2-2

What a first half! Hojlund off to flying start with 2 goals. Everything looking good......then Rashford got sent off.
Very ambigious red card.
Then referee give 13 minutes of stoppage time and FC Copenhagen comes back with 2 goals.
Suddenly, doesn't look good for red pussies.

FT : 4-3

Kudos to get 3-2 up...but as expected, the pussies couldn't withstand the attacks and concede 2 more goals to lose the match.
Rashford red card proves costly.
It was a game they shd hv won comfortably if not for bad refereeing decisions n their inability to withstand enemy attacks not even for a few minutes conceding goal after goal...their greatest n most glaring weakness this season is their defence, any team playing against them can see that n score against them easily even if they r minnow teams...all they need to do is to press them n they will surely concede a goal if not more...n lady luck deserted them this season making every mistake they make count against them

The red card against Rashford shd not hv been issued if I m the referee n VAR seems to be against them this season as well but I m glad they put up a good fight n could hv won actually...due to bad luck...won't blame most of the players who tried their best to win

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old 09-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It was a game they shd hv won comfortably if not for bad refereeing decisions n their inability to withstand enemy attacks not even for a few minutes conceding goal after goal...

The red card against Rashford shd not hv been issued if I m the referee n VAR seems to be against them this season as well...
They were cruising until that disastrous red card.
Which left me dumbfounded.

Then they crumble and concede 2 in that equally dumbfounded +13 stoppage time in the first half.

But you are right, they go soft once pressed. The last goal was an assist by McDisaster and Dalot was fully exposed with 2 Cop players waiting near his area.
They got an extremely weak mentality. Even if one man down, they could have hung on to their 2-0 lead.
Moreover, Rashford is not a very influential player these days.
And what's with the referee giving a +13 stoppage time thereafter. Looks very fishy.

Just a fun fact....not sure whether Hojlund is a jinx or not. He also score 2 in the match against Galatasaray but pussies still beaten 3-2.
And Casemiro was sent off too in that match.

Old 09-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
They were cruising until that disastrous red card.

jialat...so many issues to fix

defence - so porous, ETH should seriously consider switching to a back 5. when the transfer window opens, need to bring in a defender who can play anywhere across the back, dalot is becoming a liability

holding on to a lead - inability to hold on to a lead is a sign of weak mentality and concentration, really need to improve

red card - the team is naive overall, allowed copenhagen to mount a fightback, when ahead even after red card, can copy city style, pass the ball around and make the opponents chase shadows and tire out

play out from back - backfired once again, how many more times will ETH finally realise that the current squad cannot play out from the back?

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 09-11-2023 at 11:34 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-11-2023, 05:07 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12365 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I have lost faith in ETH, but yet still support him, simply cos he's the manager.
Would changing him help ? I don't know, already so many have come and gone.
Maybe the whole structure has to be gutted and rebuilt.
Maybe Man Utd has to crumble really hard, so the Glazers will back off and sell.

Man Utd biggest mistake was selling to the Glazers.

ETH biggest mistake was letting go of DDG.

Man Utd, I will stick with you, but you are causing a lot of heartbreak, and I know there will be more to come.

I look forward to the day when house cleaning quietly begins.
Old 10-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Luton x-x 2-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1