The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 23
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Not juz shuang fei or 4 hands massage, it's 6 hands massage bro.

I was at the fls outlet wif H then, a customer came in to look for the baby buffalo Axxxx, he opted for 1.5hrs massage wif her, they went in to one of the cubicles, minutes later, W & J went in to persuade(pester) him to let them massage him for 30min, both ladies managed to convince him for the offer, so he was having a 6 hands massage for 30min, then 30min's up, both ladies left and the baby buffalo continued wif her massage.

I was juz beside them in the next cubicle, can't imagine such a cramped cubicle like this can house 4 persons at one time sia..

Anyway this was very long ago liao, at least half a year ago or even longer, can't remember..
If I'm not wrong, for 1.5 hours, the customer spend $125 of which (30 mins was a 6 hands massage). Singaporeans are really too rich.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

That's the reason I quit this joint b cos can't afford to continue. The pester you then if u don't act gentlemen to donate 30mins to them how can we impress the girl we want to bring out even you reject once there will be 2nd n 3rd wave and so on till you give in? So no choice and accepted.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
If I'm not wrong, for 1.5 hours, the customer spend $125 of which (30 mins was a 6 hands massage). Singaporeans are really too rich.
U are definitely not wrong in ur calculations & ur remark that S'poreans are rich.

Unfortunately i dun qualify to be a rich S'porean, otherwise i would bring them out for drinks or even to hotel. But then again, even if i am, i wun waste money on them neither, bcoz there are many many better quality ladies than them outside.

Even if i were to waste money, i wud waste money wisely ..
Old 18-10-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Upz for bros to keep track of this black shop and for the new birds just a word of advice. Help to spread the dark secret of this place to prevent more getting chopped by them
Old 18-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
These PRCs only like your money, they give no fucks about people's feelings at all. Just don't have any feelings for them, as you don't know what they are thinking and what they are up to. Avoid them at all costs and boycott this shop so as not to remember any unhappy moments with her will be better.
This kind of shop at Fu Lu Shou (Perfect Beauty) should get someone to write a report on newspaper to avoid more Singaporean men from getting Cheated including all the old folly. It's really ok to cheat our money but not our feelings, once they play with feelings it is really unforgiveable. After they got their money they will share among themselves how stupid Singapore man are giving them everything just from all the sweet talks.

Anybody here knows anybody who know or can help to make a report on newspaper on such shops operating in Shopping malls without proper license and cheating Singapore man to prevent more from getting cheated.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
This kind of shop at Fu Lu Shou (Perfect Beauty) should get someone to write a report on newspaper to avoid more Singaporean men from getting Cheated including all the old folly. It's really ok to cheat our money but not our feelings, once they play with feelings it is really unforgiveable. After they got their money they will share among themselves how stupid Singapore man are giving them everything just from all the sweet talks.

Anybody here knows anybody who know or can help to make a report on newspaper on such shops operating in Shopping malls without proper license and cheating Singapore man to prevent more from getting cheated.
Bro, I think you can call The New Paper and they will send reporters down. TNP is famous for gossip news.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
I think can call LianHe Wanbao and share the news with them or whatsaap them the shop front of Perfect Beauty.
Hope somebody who knows how to will do it cause this joint is not only cheating and bringing money out of Singapore but also hurting many hearts and giving guys false hope
Old 19-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post

Bro i agree with you on making a report on newspaper on this illegal shop after the incident I have. Hope this will goes up to the news soon to prevent more Old Man from getting cheated by PRCS.
Old 19-10-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
Bro, I think you can call The New Paper and they will send reporters down. TNP is famous for gossip news.
But will they be even interested in such small news? Unless someone knows them then can help.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tcmtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Witnessed in my own eyes, I saw K and C approaching men with flyers at the traffic light of Jalan Sultan while i was driving past. They were very daring and only target men as I saw K grabbing one old man's hand trying to pull him into the black shop.
Old 22-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
I think samsters have made this spa very popular - Notorious i meant 🤔🤔🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Is it Oriental Beauty Spa of Blk-461 Crawford Lane #01-79 ?
Phone 91460751?

http://orientalbeautyspa.sg/
Old 23-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmtime View Post
Witnessed in my own eyes, I saw K and C approaching men with flyers at the traffic light of Jalan Sultan while i was driving past. They were very daring and only target men as I saw K grabbing one old man's hand trying to pull him into the black shop.
Receive from a reliable source last month that Lisa open the new shop at Crawford to store her girls there to do NIGHT services and I have rectify this as I was around Crawford area to entertain some clients twice this month and noticed very late at night the girls will lock themselves in the shop so I waited to see if they comes out or not and found out that they off all the lights and never came out. Heard from some they do hanky panky stuff in the shop. Seems like Lisa only knows how to do things against the law to make money.

6 things this shop went against the law

- Over charging or short change customers ( can be seen in the thread for Crawford joint (Case should look into these Joints)

- Switching off Lights and locking the only entrance to the shop and have her ML in it or maybe GUEST also inside which they should not do so if there is anybody in the shop (hopefully the police will break the glass door like what they did for most MP during their raid and I'm very sure they will find something there) (HDB and AV should be interested in this)

- Doing HJ or even more behind closed doors as a few of my friends got their paper underwear taken or torn off before the end of each heavily pushed for extended massage session. (AV should be interested in this)

- Giving out flyers and trying to con Tourist from nearby hotel as well as people from bugis and Crawford which they might not know you are not suppose to under the rule 6(3) PR which states they are touting as one bro saw K**** was holding the hands of a old man and trying to pull him back to the shop and since they are providing sexual services they are also breaching 11A(1) PCR for solicitation. (Police should do their rounds more often to prevent more who never come to this forum from getting cheated)

- Operating outside indicated working hours which is listed on the door (HDB should look into this as it is a shop under HDB)

- MLs working extra long hours without rest same as Fu Lu Shou working 29 to 30 days a month that is why some ML cannot tahan left (MOM will be interested in this info)

The above laws broken is more then sufficient to shut this outlet permanently
Old 23-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 23
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Latest info from one bro is that Lisa is pushing all regular carrots to this joint Oriental Beauty & Spa at Craford Lane for massage as they don't provide at Fu Lu Shou anymore. Lisa have info about the raids and is prepared to be cautious at Fu Lu Shou while extending the hours to early mornings to con more regular carrots at Crawford as many Bros have confirmed about suspicious activities happening in the early hours after midnight.
Old 23-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Latest info from one bro is that Lisa is pushing all regular carrots to this joint Oriental Beauty & Spa at Craford Lane for massage as they don't provide at Fu Lu Shou anymore. Lisa have info about the raids and is prepared to be cautious at Fu Lu Shou while extending the hours to early mornings to con more regular carrots at Crawford as many Bros have confirmed about suspicious activities happening in the early hours after midnight.
So this Crawford joint is the assembly point for regular carrots ..
Still curious abt what are the suspicious activities happening in the early hours after midnight thou ..
Old 23-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
So this Crawford joint is the assembly point for regular carrots ..
Still curious abt what are the suspicious activities happening in the early hours after midnight thou ..
Can check it out yourself no harm though. Spending a few nights outside this joint. I should have listen to my informer and went down earlier to check it out. Don't know how much have I missed out on this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1