The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post
Happened in 1838 like ~6yrs ago with a regular WL back then. I wanted overnight but OKT say she one of those who don't agree to overnight, ok so I booked a triple session with her.

Original plan was to have two rounds with a 30-minute cuddle break in between. However, things took a different turn when she suggested I squat on the shower floor and treated me to a long hair wash with a special shampoo she claimed was good and just bought. No idea why I went along with it..

After the shower, we moved to the bed, and the action began with some passionate DFK and BBBJ. But then, for some reason, I let her persuade me to switch to a HJ instead with her assurance that we still had plenty of time and that I could shoot as many times as I wanted.

Her HJ was surprisingly good, especially with the coconut oil she used but I shot my load almost hitting my own face coz she aimed it that way.. WTF.

Felt very tired and sleepy out of a sudden. Ended up kooning and when she woke me up.. times up. Still feeling dazed and blur, I got dressed and stumbled out the room with her waving me goodbye.. weird as fuck session that I still recall till today.
Thanks for upping. Up u back and also great share.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1