The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 3
wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!wrathofmen is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.services/showthread...highlight=baby

Had a session with Baby from hus of thai .

Looks : 8/10 (80% similar)

Boobs : 10/10 (C cup)

Body : 8/10 (abit meat but not fat)

Painting : YES (neck is her weak spot)

BBBJ : 8/10 (she will be able to do it if you ask)

FJ : 9/10 (she like doggie)

GFE : 8/10

RTF : Maybe..i like to try Kimmy

Hope my FR helps.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6303 / Power: 5
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Dia from Flirty Girl

OKT - Very approachable & reply very fast as I need a girl @CHEAPest rate for 60mins/one shot. No hassle & straightaway ask when I can reach & that set & go to Area G. I'm foot-soldier dependent on bus + MRT. Salute to bro. Follow bro instructions & arrived @door just in time.

Looks - 10/10 . Very acceptable look Fair skin & solid big bony built @1.65m height. Very pleasant smile to me when opening door wearing black hugging clothes. Look younger than photos.

Body - 9/10. Well built & maintained porportionate - not too fat or thin. Very attracted to her cheerfulness to serve.

Boobs - 10/10. Fleshly colored pea size nips & great to zhut zhut. Love being zhut & fondled & pea shaped nip hardened very fast showing she is aroused for action. The C+ size enhanced boobs are well made that showed almost no scar beneath boobs & very nice to look & fondled.

BBBJ - 10/10. Did on my rod shaft & balls & has energy to continue that for long periods - in 69 position & me lying down when fingering her well trimmed pussy.

Painting, Light fingering, stroking - 10/10 & allow to french even after eating her pussy.

FJ- 10/10 although in one position [missionary with her butt supported & me sitting up] bcos my rod got ED problem as my medication not working well. Tried cow-g but not successful as my rod flat & sofy but she did her pussy lip grind on rod shaft. During missionary could feel her pussy very tight & only pentrate partially with my penile head.

DATY - 11/10. Allowed me to feast on her during HJ, sitting down, me eating @ the Y when she lie down - shiok to the max. She said she cum so many times & shaked alot when I licking soft with my tongue on her pussy lips, hole & the whole clit. She got a small length of clit for a tall woman like her as she had given birth about a year back. My most enjoyable part of the encounter as I couldn't FJ well.

RTF - 10/10. Definitely for another try on full FJ when I can take my ED medication again before she disappear from our shore.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried her this afternoon and all stated are true. she is big bones but meat at right place. She works very hard from BBBJ to cowgirl to make sure i enjoyed as much as she did from my painting and fingering that brought her to come many times. Spent a fairly long full hour to shoot all my bullet and I left a sexified man.
Don't miss this gem before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Dia from Flirty Girl 130/2/90

https://sammy.services/showthread...&highlight=dia

Looks - Really acceptable to me. She was wearing color contacts and I really dig that look. She looks better than the photo la. Seriously. And she is fair skinned. Not tanned type.

Body - Rather tall lass at 165cm. Love girls at this height. I will not say she is meaty also but more of slightly bigger boned type of lady. Confirm not fat and really acceptable when she strips to her birthday suit

Boobs - skin colored small nipples that are really nice to suck. Plus point. She loves to get sucked on that and will squirm in delights. The boobies are enhanced though. I will say that she is damn good at maintain her scars, her scar is very light and already at skin color.

BBBJ - Wow. She is good. Blew me in the toilet, blew me at the edge of the bed, blew me lying down, blew me 69. This girl has stamina.

Painting, Fingering - All ok. French also damn good

Pussy - FUCKING Tight. She knows how to kiap using her pussy muscle. Even as I was fingering her, she can clamp on my finger tight..During then I was already thinking how fucking tight she must be. She is fucking tight and low mileage. Her photo on telegram was not good and told OKT bro to change..now already change.

FJ - She enjoys sex. during painting already she like cannot tahan the shiokness. During FJ, laggi better, poke her and thrust she like high in drugs. Made her cum and cum and I pump and Pump. Pump missionary, pump doggy, pump spoon and she pump me cowgirl.

Best is her attitude and SUPERB GFE. Knn. in between shots, we basically cuddle inside the blanket like a couple and then slowly ease to another fucking round.

RTF - Will do if cannot find another good one.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nan- Silkstockings

https://sammy.services/showthr...&highlight=nan

Looks: here’s my thing with girls with long hair. Really find it very very attractive. When o saw her i alr knew. My anaconda double confirm for me

Body: petite

Boobs: live it huge and giggly

Frenching: good tongue fight always attack

Bbbj: b+ alr almost there good but I confirm more happy if can gag deep one

Fj: playful and love to touch her tits to keep hard and horny
Old 08-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2632 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Pat from OneSiam

https://sammy.services/showthread...0#post22120360

OKT: 10/10
Pre-booked with them 1 day before. Very smooth procedure and clear instructions on location & parking. I was slightly late, then the girl was also slightly late in getting to me but the OKT told me he will honour the 90 mins so thumbs up for that.

Location & Room: 9/10
Location and room type can't be revealed as per OKT's request (sorry bros). Easy parking for those who drive. Large towels provided.

Looks: 8.5/10
Wysiwyg. Young lady with an ah lianish look. Small face and sharp features. Not Chiang Mai fair, but also no thai tan. Head turner imo.

Body: 9/10
Very very slender body with almost no fats. Perky ass and i loved grabbing her butt cheeks. My fav type as she is petite and you literally can engulf her while hugging her. Man made C cups and nice nipples to fondle and suck. Will look at you and smile while you are latching onto her

BBBJ: 7/10
SOP in this area of things. Nothing to shout about. Started bbbj in the shower. Skipped the bbbj for the second shot as i wanted to pound her more.

FJ: 9/10
Unloaded twice. Accommodative in all positions. As she is very petite she is easy to move around. Probably weights approx. 40kg. Can take slightly hard pounding with moans that are a big turn on.

GFE: 8/10
DFK started in the shower. As she comes from a soapy background, she will give you a soapy b2b rub before the action. Speaks almost no english so chemistry was hard to form. My thai is also half fucked so had to use google translate alot. Cuddled during the intermission. After the fucking is done, she will give you a good hard massage which is a plus point. Attitude was good overall nonetheless.

Frenching: DFK and will kiss your neck, face etc.

Fingering: No, only fondling around the p-lips.

Might RTF but still thinking of trying other girls in OneSiam's stable.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
neverending555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to look for Fon Lust365

Look: 9/10 (typical SYT)

Body: 9/10 (slender, not very petite. She smells good too. Small boobs, not recommended for boobs lover)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Does it well, will suck as long as you please)

FJ: 8/10 (Typical fuck session. 1st shot missionary, went to wash up and continue with second shot doggy, could feel tightness when doggy. Cute moans while fucking)

Attitude: 10/10 (Whole session smiling even though she had a really long day, will try to converse with you even tho english is limited)

GFE: 10/10 Very good.

RTF: Def will. Heard she is leaving next week
Old 08-03-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLong97 View Post

Natty ( Galaxyxscorts)
https://sammy.services/showthread...438&highlight=

Look: 8.5/10 curve figure, hot and sexy looking when stripping off for shower

Boobs: 8/10 natural C and big, sensitive nip and seductive

Bbbj: 9.5/10 Great vacuum suction! Well trained. Licking my balls and assholes as well in time. Damn Shiok!

Pussy: Shaved, No odour, fingering her while frenching, her moan level was mid.

Fj: 9/10 tight and wet, willing to accommodate with different position, impact is there. Face expression look enjoy being poke.

Overall: I had a fruitful day. She gave me all her skills she had and massage for me after a long day of my work. Will go back to her soon.

OKT: Fast, reliable and responsive. Introducing got standard 👍
Thanks for your legit FR bro. Indeed a very worthy budget bonk
Old 08-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=921786

House: Lust365
Name: Maserati
Look: What you see is what you get - 10/10
Boob: C (Enhance) 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skin: Thai Taan Skin 8/10
Ass: Nice firm ass (Good For doggy) 10/10
Bbbbj: 8/10
French: Speak very good french 10/10
Body smell: 9/10
Cleanliness: 10/10
Room: 5/10
Towel: 8/10 (Big Towel)
Overall Service: 9/10 (No Regret)
RTF: Definitely

Even though apartment will be a bit rundown but maserati service overcame and score here. She have such a foxy look and She will be obligate to fulfill any fantasy of yours with smiles always as well as she can give a very good massage to relieve your stress. B2B massage is good too and no wonder she is so fully book.The best part will be she will took the initiative to make sure you are very turn on with her (For others to try and find out) as well as she is not a time watcher and she will try her best to entertain you with her during the booking.
The best part will be her ass - one of the best bonk in the year 2023!
Definitely a good bonk base on the price.Thanks bro Lust for bringing her to SG.
Base on personal point of view.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!electricfunny is one of the Best!

FR

https://sammy.services/showthr...ghlight=angela

NAME: Angela
STABLE: HOT
LOOKS: 10% discount but won’t say no
BODY: petite
BOOBS: normal size for asian woman, tiny sensitivity nipples
PUSSY: trimmed
BBBJ: had to direct her at first but after some time she got more comfortable and get the hang of taking my cock size super wet and naughty
FJ: willing to please. Hardworking

RTF: thinking that maybe chemistry can be better next round
Old 08-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 3
sofirecloud is one of the Best!sofirecloud is one of the Best!sofirecloud is one of the Best!sofirecloud is one of the Best!

Pat Pat from Sex Republic

Pat is a fair SYT from Chiang Mai currently working in Pattaya as bar girl. 23 YO Young but seasoned in this line. Can speak little english and chinese.
She is a little shy, quirky and very fun to be with. She talks alot and sometimes i do not really understand but can't help but laugh as the way she talk very dramatic and sounds like anime character (like those sweet sweet looking girl but when speak is like BAKA YAROOOO) The contrast made it funny haha.

Looks: Chio SYT, CFM look, my kkj can steam just by looking at her face.

Boobs: Natural B/C, sensitive nip, nice and firm to grope.

Body: Not as slim as pic, but still considered slim. Smooth complexion and nice to hug.

French: Will make out like lover throughout the session when she high.

BBBJ: Short but ok, no teeth.

Painting: Not shaved, slightly bushy. Usually don't try on bushy but....SYT....cannot resist, so went for it. She very shy, rejected my advance at first but once her horny button is turned on, she could not resist it. Standard stroke here and there and when she high at one point, she was literally grinding her pussy into my tongue which was so hot!! Love it when girls are super horny, damn turn on for me.

FJ: Well, after paint she super horny liao....no need KY cap on and entered missionary. Super tight and warm!!! Slow strokes to get comfortable first and she started grabbing my head to make out. Sibei shiok....french, kisses on cheek, caress my body, ear lick as i pump her faster and faster with her warm breathe and intense moan into my ear. FUCK...~ buay tahan release first shot here. Second shot also finished missionary because her make out game too strong and i love it.

GFE: Very high, conversation feels very natural and it's just her being herself.
Today was her birthday, wanted to give her a tip at the end to treat her eat good meal but she rushed me off after second shot so i forgot.

Oh did i mention? She was an Ang Pai in Taiwan tour, fully packed everyday.

Another gem discovered

Old 08-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
neverending555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to look for Fon Lust365

Look: 9/10 (typical SYT)

Body: 9/10 (slender, not very petite. She smells good too. Small boobs, not recommended for boobs lover)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Does it well, will suck as long as you please)

FJ: 8/10 (Typical fuck session. 1st shot missionary, went to wash up and continue with second shot doggy, could feel tightness when doggy. Cute moans while fucking)

Attitude: 10/10 (Whole session smiling even though she had a really long day, will try to converse with you even tho english is limited)

GFE: 10/10 Very good.

RTF: Def will. Heard she is leaving next week
Old 08-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pat Pat (7/3/23)

OKT: 10/10 how to not give credit to bro KK for asking to be the 2nd bro to have a session with SYT

Looks: 8/10 very similar to the pictures which is like finally. 5% discount from picture but u totally will turn head if u see her on the street.

Body: slight thai tanned with original assets. Delicious, see liao already hard.

Bj: 7/10 really not bad leh, just not a lot of pattern

Fj 8/10 this is where she shine, first shot ask her to go on top to ride, can say she quite tight leh and thus very responsive from her stereo and face. See this liao how can tahan, hurry bring her down and I pump her n cum in no time.

Super ding dong type of girl during our rest session. Bros, you will get what i mean when you visit her . Long time never had such a good laugh n goofy time with a FL.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New (Silkstockings)
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 fresh and pretty

Body: 9 curvy all over her body

Boobs: 10 photos speaks its huge

Bbbj: 8.5 good suction a bit green as she is young but hardworking

Fj: 8.5 relatively tight. Young pussy slurp banging in all positions.

Gfe: 8

Rtf: no doubt
Old 08-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Ghostknie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hanna from House of Thai

http://sammy.services/showthread....176&highlight=

160 / 2 shots / 90 mins on 8th March 2023 8pm

I see bonks happenning every day as reported on this forum but great ones don't happen too often.

This was one such GREAT bonk!

Was told to make my way to a place nestled in the East. More convenient for drivers but foot soldiers can still make do with nearby bus stops which are located "literally"within seconds of the location.

Rang the bell and a lady with a honey tan clad in sexy black nightie invited me in. Exchanged greetings along with getting my butt squeezed and slapped.

Handed over her present and then showered. She sensually applies soap on you and makes sure hygiene is well taken care off.

Back into the room, action began with light pecks that turned to passionate DFK as our hands explored each other while in a tight embrace. While performing catbath, she made her way down south and took me in her mouth as our gaze were locked with each other.

No region of the groin was spared from the lashes of her tongue.

Slid on the rubber and started in cowgirl. But, I became soft as I am not used to playing the submissive role which disappointed her a little. She then quickly launched a nipple attack while I rubbed myself.

Hard as a rod again, quickly turned her over into missionary and pumped her away. Alternated between pace and depth as I grew to my full size which took her by surprise. Soon, her moans grew and breaths got deeper.

"Oh yes"

"Oh my god"

Sniffed her pheromones in from behind her ear and got even harder. At this point, she was turned on to the max. We were kissing like those actors in JAV. Full on tongue action and literally sucking at each other's mouths.

Session for the first shot lasted about a good 40 - 45 mins. By the end of it, we both were sweating and when I pulled out, I saw her thigh and mine covered with her fluids. Result of 4 orgasms from what I felt.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Good job", she said.

After a quick shower, took a 30 mins nap in a cuddle haha as we were both tired from a wild session in the same positon HAHA.

She woke up and realised there were only 10 mins left and she asked if I could still cum.

Now this was something unique that I experienced which felt almost as great as FJ.

While in a tight embrace, we started heavy petting and she began slowly grinding her pussy on my leg as I rubbed myself again. Soon, JAV style kissing made a return and she was grinding against me heavily non-stop. Her touches were a great sensation.

In 15 mins, the second session came to an end.

Hope I had met her earlier as her last day in SG is on 12th March and she will only be working for the next 3 days as she would like to explore SG on the last day.

Last edited by Ghostknie; 08-03-2023 at 11:33 PM. Reason: -
Old 08-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Runawayb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammy.services/showthr...highlight=baby

FR
Baby from HOT

Okt: hassle free and easy to talk to

Looks: 8.5 baby face not much difference to me with photos

Body: 8.5 slim

Boobs: 8 ok size, perky and bouncy

Pussy: shaved

Bbbj: 8.5 good suction tongue twirling moves. Really feels good bros. Some girls did this before but she did it differently

Fj: 8.5 very accommodating and positive attitude. No complaints in positions i want. Just maybe in doggy when i went bit rought I saw her hips moved so i went slower. Apart from that it’s all good

Gfe: 8 a bit shy need to secure first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1