The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 24-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Rather I feel sorry for Owen, he had no choice but to leave since he was not given a firm commitment from Rafael...I don't know about the rest of the bro but as a supporter I feel indebted to him for helping Liverpool win the FA Cup against Arsenal with his 2 goals...
There's no doubting his talent and the goals he scored for us. IIRC Rafa wanted him but he ran off to Real Madrid thinking the rewards are there. I have little sympathy for him and I don't think many of us here do.
Old 24-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Gerrard Cleared After Brawl

RAFA'S REACTION TO GERRARD VERDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 24-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Gerrard Cleared After Brawl
From hindsight, we needn't have worried!

Even an Evertonian on the jury wouldn't have wanted him convicted!
Old 25-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

According to reports, Liverpool is making a shock move for Peter Crouch back to Anfield Crouch Linked With Liverpool :
Old 25-07-2009, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl View Post
According to reports, Liverpool is making a shock move for Peter Crouch back to Anfield Crouch Linked With Liverpool :
not the first shocking move when they never take owen back it was already shocking, for not winning a title for the past 2 years is already shocking for not bringing in Gerrad for this coming match in singapore also shocking what else is shocking?
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 25-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Panjang(crouchie) better not come here...i prefer just one striker up front and let Gerrard do what he is best at...(staying behind Torres all the way)

I see more goals coming than 2 strikers up front...unless the striker is BENZEMA... i once wish we could sign him but Madrid got him instead....

Quote:
Old 25-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Last edited by ANDYSIAO14; 25-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 25-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

power sia bro!!... wish i was there ... but tmr we all be there..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 25-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl View Post
Benitez never wanted to sell Crouch at all...... it was he who wanted to go to another club to play more regularly....... if Crouch had remained at Anfield last season..... maybe we would have won the BPL title as many of the home draws could have used his height advantage to breach the "bus park" defences of the visiting teams

Welcome home Mr Robotic !!
Old 25-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
if Crouch had remained at Anfield last season..... maybe we would have won the BPL title as many of the home draws could have used his height advantage to breach the "bus park" defences of the visiting teams
We all know he would head the ball into the arms of the keeper lah!

OK, I think he would be a good backup to Torres but he would be whining all the time on the bench anyway so it's not going to work out.
Old 25-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168 View Post
not the first shocking move when they never take owen back it was already shocking, for not winning a title for the past 2 years is already shocking for not bringing in Gerrad for this coming match in singapore also shocking what else is shocking?
come on, be fair.

1. not many people want owen back anyway. did you read that even wigan don't want him? a lot of liverpool fans still feel disappointed at the manner which he left the club.

2. so what if we didn't win any title over the last 2 years? looking at how we finished last season and pushing Man U to the title finale, a lot of liverpool fans are still very proud of our team.

3. gerrard is in court. it's a valid reason not to be here. it's not like gerrard's doing something else.

4. even if we don't see too much of the spanish players tomorrow, i think it's totally understandable. they had just finished 3rd in the conferations cup not so long ago. i rather not see them play tomorrow than to see them either getting injured or being tired and worn out towards the end of this season.
Old 26-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry folks, past few days have been busy going around with the team.

Took some training photos (which I'll upload and share after tmr match) as well as photos of the exclusive meet-n-greet session held earlier at the hotel.

Actually, from what I observed, Alonso is most likely gona leave. His body language during training says it all... totally can't be bothered. Even during the meet-n-greet, he was pretty nonchalant. Come to think of it, Mascherano too was behaving like this. He just stood at one corner and kept on chatting with Reira.

The most friendly one was Kuyt. The smile never leaves his face. One can tell he is really loving it as a our player.

Anyway, enough of updates. Don't forget gates open at 4.30pm tomorrow.
Hopefully they can thrash the shit out of Singapore.

C ya at the stadium!!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 26-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Benitez never wanted to sell Crouch at all...... it was he who wanted to go to another club to play more regularly....... if Crouch had remained at Anfield last season..... maybe we would have won the BPL title as many of the home draws could have used his height advantage to breach the "bus park" defences of the visiting teams

Welcome home Mr Robotic !!

Some reporter asked Rafa this question earlier today during the press conference.. and well, his answer is a LOUD NO!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
Old 26-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
come on, be fair.

1. not many people want owen back anyway. did you read that even wigan don't want him? a lot of liverpool fans still feel disappointed at the manner which he left the club.

2. so what if we didn't win any title over the last 2 years? looking at how we finished last season and pushing Man U to the title finale, a lot of liverpool fans are still very proud of our team.

3. gerrard is in court. it's a valid reason not to be here. it's not like gerrard's doing something else.

4. even if we don't see too much of the spanish players tomorrow, i think it's totally understandable. they had just finished 3rd in the conferations cup not so long ago. i rather not see them play tomorrow than to see them either getting injured or being tired and worn out towards the end of this season.
I totally agree with you bro.

To me, I support Liverpool because I love the club. Not just because of certain players. So what if Torres and his Spanish brothers do not play tomorrow, will you support the club less?

Or do you support Liverpool because there is Torres and Stevie. G? What if they're not around anymore come the next few seasons?

I know and understand some fans support certain clubs because of certain players plying their trade there... but to me, there can be only Liverpool - their history, their philosophy and their culture. This is what makes me a fan in the first place and will forever be.

To be able to see them come here is already a big thing for me. So Stevie G or not, I'm already feeling very blessed.

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
Old 26-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex4LiFe View Post

To be able to see them come here is already a big thing for me. So Stevie G or not, I'm already feeling very blessed.
will agree you on that one!

but i still do feel the organisers could have done more for the fans instead of pleasing the sponsors more.

past few days have been tiring following the lads around!

Felt the Spanish players, Kuyt, Agger and Rafa have been the best when it comes to fan interaction, especially Torres!
That man is a LEGEND! his dedication to our club and fans just makes so proud that we have signed such a player in this modern times of football where this is a rarity.

see you all at the National Stadium later today and let's prepare for sore throats on Monday!

YNWA my fellow reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1