The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_lover View Post
Anyway, if it is offensive to you... I will not use it anymore.
Its not offensive to me, no. But believe me, I have been to WHL a number of times since the 80s and these chants effected the players, especially the black ones. Notable ones are Atouba.

Quote:
Yeah, bro... It's a pity that Klinsmann left us after such a tremendous season with us. His second coming saved us from relegation in a high scoring game against the Hammers.
I belive it was Wimbledon, when he scored 4 at Selhurst Park.

Quote:
I still don't understand why Les Ferdinand, Sergi Rebrov and Kanoute can't score whilest they're with Spurs.... but perform so well in other league or team.
Sir Les and Kanoute worked well for us but Rebrov just needed time. Unfortunately, Hoddle has other ideas.
Old 26-06-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
[
Vieri is available on a free transfer after leaving Atalanta and is weighing up his next move.
christian vieri used to be the number 1 striker for inter milan and and italy. if i read the reports correctly a while back, his recent time with atalanta was a pay-per-appearance arrangement w/o any substantial salary at all.

he should try playing for a serie B club now.
Old 26-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

France striker Thierry Henry completed his £16million move from Arsenal to Barcelona on Monday. Henry, who turns 30 in August, was unveiled at the Nou Camp after passing a medical and putting pen to paper on a four-year deal with the Primera Liga side.
Old 26-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Its not offensive to me, no. But believe me, I have been to WHL a number of times since the 80s and these chants effected the players, especially the black ones. Notable ones are Atouba.
Were you? hehe... I was there once only. Alright... I believe you and I will take note of that.

Quote:
I belive it was Wimbledon, when he scored 4 at Selhurst Park.
Definitely, it was West Ham and the last few games. I still remember Harry Rednapp was the manager then... He is a Spurs supporter... so we are thinking if he gave in to us to save us... haha... Anyway... that was a close shaved season.

Quote:
Sir Les and Kanoute worked well for us but Rebrov just needed time. Unfortunately, Hoddle has other ideas.
Yeah... he is clearly not Hoddle's first choice. Oh... and we have Helder Postiga too... he has a similar fate of Rebrov...

Maybe one of these days... we can all come out for a drink and watch our Spurs play....
Old 27-06-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

time for SLS (Spurs Legend Series).

Micky Hazard or mike hazard as the commentator usually called him, was a spurs midfielder who played in the same team as archibald, crooks, ardiles, ricardo villa, chris hughton... he was very young and promising then. he also played in the UEFA cup final against anderlecht which spurs won in 1984 - both legs ended in 1-1 (agg 2-2) and spurs won 4-3 on penalties.

his curly hair (during his first spell at the lane) was unmistakable to me then, he was swift and very attack minded. not really a crosser or playmaker, he was more like the cavalry.

1978-1985, 1993-1995

POSITION
Midfielder

DATE OF BIRTH
Friday, 5th February 1960

PLACE OF BIRTH
Sunderland

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 19th April 1980 in a 3-0 win at home to Everton (Aged: 20)

CLUB CAREER
(During two spells)
88 League apps (+31 as sub), 15 goals
Old 29-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs sign £16.5m Bent

Tottenham have completed the signing of Darren Bent from Charlton in a club record £16.5 million deal.

Bent completed the formalities of the deal on Thursday evening. He has agreed a deal "up to six years", according to the club's announcement on the Stock Exchange.

The 23-year-old's arrival shatters the £11 million that Spurs paid for Sergei Rebrov.

Bent said: "Tottenham have a lot of young English players and it's a young squad, it's a squad going forward and that's the direction I wanted to take.

"They seem to be getting better and better every season and I would love to be part of that. It helps a lot that I know a few of the lads from England internationals and I'm sure they will help me settle in."

The transfer fee will be paid over the next three years in instalments and it is understood the final £1 million of the deal is performance-related.

Bent's 15 goals last season could not prevent Alan Pardew's men escaping the drop and his move from The Valley had been anticipated since defeat to Spurs when relegation was sealed in the final week of the campaign.

He bolsters a Spurs attack that scored more than 60 goals last season, and that was without Mido who is expected to leave White Hart Lane.

Dimitar Berbatov and Robbie Keane were Jol's first choice for the big games, with Jermain Defoe adding 18 goals as the third striker.
Old 29-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

I dunno man, 16mil is a lot of money. Mind you we only paid 10.8 mil for Berbatov and he is class. Are they saying Bent is better than Berbatov or even Thierry Henry who cost Barca about a few hundred thousand less than what we paid Bent for. Mind you, I have nothing against Bent, I think he is a good player but I underline the word good. He is no Berbatov nor Henry thats for sure. I reckon he is not worth 16mil. If we paid charlton 10mil or less would be more acceptable in my opinion.

Imagine this, 16 mil we could buy a good left mf...most probably Petrov from Atlhelico Madrid ....as well as strenghtening our backline. Out of 16 mil, we could get 2 good players from 2 different position. Like I said, Bent could prove me wrong, lets hope he will. But I guess its ok though, we have a very strong financial capacity, unlike the pre-Alan Sugar era where we almost gone bankrupt. Thank god for Sugar but 2000x thumbs up for Enic (Levy and Buchler). Who needs a russian billionaire or some american tycoons to do us business. We are on the right track so lets hope we spend wisely. Plus, we have the most expensive seats in the EPL at the moment, so I guess that'll help...LOL
Old 30-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of North London

Like most spurs fans... I'm worried if we still have funds for a LW.... with Kaboul joining us soon for 8M pounds. What's left? If we get Drenthe.... It will be great! And, what about Defoe? Will he be leaving? He is not that bad as a striker... a totally different class of striker compared with Berba, Keano and Bent...

In all... I hope next season team will be like this...

--------------- Berba --- Bent ----
-------------------- Keano -------
Drenthe / Taarabat -- Jenas ------ Lennon
------------------- Robbo
Subs:
Cerny
Dawson / Gardner
Malbranque
Huddlestone
Defoe

Look at our squad.... Almost of them are below 30.... Reminds me of Leeds at a season... all young and promising players... though we will not be of the same fate as them...

COYS!
Old 02-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 20
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Dun know how much Bent can help Spurs into the top 4.........16.5 mil sure is a lot of money. Hope Jol has make the correct decision.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The player that i hope Spurs get, are finally here......Bent although having a high price (actually i rate him to be ard 11million pounds) tag will definitely be an asset. Unlike Defoe, Bent is able to stay on line most of the time and he is soo soo fast and with lots of stamina. He is able to hold the ball better as can be seen when playing for Charlton. And he likes running into diagonal space behind the defenders......he can be counted to do defensive duties in the 3rd half too....and good buy but a bit too heavy priced Spurs to ship out Mido if he continues to sulk and moan....
Old 02-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, who do you think is the best left sided midfielder that is available now that will suit Spurs? Actually i don't think downing is any good...dunno why Spurs continues to be associated with him....Anyone young, very pacy and have a good left foot and good a crosser of the ball?? Hope we can get a really good Young Pure Left Sided Midfielder this time round? Any good Dutch(drenthe is dutch right?), French or Brazilian?? Actually Portsmouth Niko Kranjar is young, skillful and good crosser. Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia is a good talent too....so does Tevez....but too expensive right now...

I do hope that Kaboul (davies got potential but darn too expensive) will come although we already have some good young players in that department - dervite is one of them(injured most of last season)
Old 02-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of North London

Quote:
Like most spurs fans... I'm worried if we still have funds for a LW.... with Kaboul joining us soon for 8M pounds.
with young younes kaboul from auxerre, imposing figure at 1.9mtr, i'm really thinking perhaps he can partner rocha or dawson in central defence as 1st choice. i watched him play a few french league games on ch107/108, not bad at all, very fast reactions.

ledley king can start playing defensive midfield, giving zokora, his central midfield partner the licence to go forward. i believe ledley can achieve much more than sitting at the back. he's a composed tackler and ball winner, and his passes always find the player.

younes kaboul
Old 02-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Anyone young, very pacy and have a good left foot and good a crosser of the ball?? Hope we can get a really good Young Pure Left Sided Midfielder this time round?
not easy to find these days, even argentina played without a natural left winger against usa the other day. but i still hope jol will consider his dutch countryman, zenden. zenden may have lost his pace, but he can do no wrong with his preferred left foot. he may not be young too but 2 good seasons from him will do for now right?
Old 02-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Guys, who do you think is the best left sided midfielder that is available now that will suit Spurs? Actually i don't think downing is any good...d)
Hatem Ben Arfa is a good young Frenchmen who wants to leave Lyon. He could be our trumpcard. Wesley Sjnider is another fella who could play anywhere in MF but Ajax is reluctant to sell him. There are a lot of LMF out there, I just hope Jol sign the right one. But if we fail, then we could opt for Taarabt. But he is actually a CMF in the mould of Zidane. But if we fail to sign anyone, maybe we could try him out and give him time till the next window in january.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
\
ledley king can start playing defensive midfield, giving zokora, his central midfield partner the licence to go forward. i believe ledley can achieve much more than sitting at the back. he's a composed tackler and ball winner, and his passes always find the player.
In an old post, I have suggested that if we sign Kaboul, we could Push Ledders up as a DMF. He has played there under SG Erickson for England and he never failed to shine. He is strong, ever commanding so thats what we need as again I stress, our weakness last seaon was not only the defence, but the link between defenders and midfielders. We conceded a massive 14 goals from long range mind you, the worst in the EPL last season. if we could reduce that in half, we could be pushing for 4th and I reckon Ledders is the man to do the dirty job as he is composed, strong and commanding player. He could marshall both the midfielders and defenders by playing in that role.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Wesley Sjnider is another fella who could play anywhere in MF but Ajax is reluctant to sell him.

In an old post, I have suggested that if we sign Kaboul, we could Push Ledders up as a DMF. He has played there under SG Erickson for England and he never failed to shine.
this ajax hor, spurs released davids to them but now they dont sell wesley to spurs. they are too much lah.

oh yes chairman, you mentioned about ledley before, i think i didnt agree to it that time. but i changed my mind recently, a good defensive midfielder should, be very defensive minded like makelele and emmanuel petit. ledley's agenda in every game is to stop the opponent, as you mentioned the dm position allows him run both defence and midfield.

with your support i'll put this up to big jol when he flies in to spore for our annual board meeting next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1