The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

sum it up in 3 words "Lan Jiao Itchy" 555
not itchy won't come LOS liao chai
Old 24-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
For my points of view,i found indo gals are gong tao number 1 in Asia.Just my 2 cents tots la....hope dont kena machine gun by tony.
Machine gun is small case!

Don't force me to use this!

Old 24-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u kena black magic, I will help u get out .
this service also costs usd1k rite? 🤔😅😝

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
it always seems that the guy is willing to go extra mile like Travelling to Thailand to visit her or do some things which other people would feel it's like kana black magic by the thai girl.
55 been there done that, summore tio fly kite by her knn, lucky i brought my little black book along
Old 24-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
this service also costs usd1k rite? ������
Business is bad, 1k is a bit tough.... The cost includes professional service, traveling cost and all local taxes. Total cost also depends on SOW. U need to pay 50% upfront cost to start work.

To get out of black magic, this is worth it. Better than u spend more than 10k, 20k or even 100k on the particular ger.
Old 24-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
this service also costs usd1k rite? 🤔😅😝

55 been there done that, summore tio fly kite by her knn, lucky i brought my little black book along

I found those thai gals words full of BS.At the end of the day,they will try to ask for money and the the excuses are like mom sick go hospital la,brothers Or sisters sick go hospital la,bought new car la,bought new apt or condo la,credit card debts la,set up shop la etc....while they saying that,i act blur and teh siao liao.So many pussies hanging around let us choose in thai and i will just move on & happy hunting again.I look for service and joys there not love.....Cheers
Old 24-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Machine gun is small case!

Don't force me to use this!

Wa kao...ki siao r...lol....
Old 24-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
I found those thai gals words full of BS. At the end of the day, they will try to ask for money and the the excuses are like mom sick go hospital la, brothers Or sisters sick go hospital la, bought new car la, bought new apt or condo la, credit card debts la, set up shop la etc....
Try my THB1 bank transfer stunt.
The puying will respect you even more!

Many kum lan guys think they'll score points by being jai dee (generous) to the puyings especially WLs.
WRONG! 555 behind your back the puying will gossip amongst her friends and label you a kum lan kia!

Then at the same time the puying's useless Thai piichai (gigolo/boyfriend/husband) is receiving handouts from her to spend on drugs, alcohol, gambling and other puyings.
This is the HARD TRUTHS.
Same thing in China, Vietnam and Indonesia.

When you go overseas for holiday you'll just buy a prepaid SIM card to use and top up during each trip if required.
Will anyone in the right mind opt for post paid SIM card instead?
The same theory applies for cheonging and dealing with nightlife puyings.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Many kum lan guys think they'll score points by being jai dee (generous) to the puyings especially WLs.
WRONG! 555 behind your back the puying will gossip amongst her friends and label you a kum lan kia!

Then at the same time the puying's useless Thai piichai (gigolo/boyfriend/husband) is receiving handouts from her to spend on drugs, alcohol, gambling and other puyings.
This is the HARD TRUTHS.

When you go overseas for holiday you'll just buy a prepaid SIM card to use and top up during each trip if required.
THB1 bank transfer stunt?....mai la...so cruel....im a very nice guy la.....^_^
Just teh siao will do just fine....lol.Haven't try PRC b4 so no comment,viets kinda cunning,indo always like end tao kia and fair skin guys and pay them above average tips will sastify them but service wise all depend on ur lucks....just my 2 cents humble opinions....thinking cheong balai again....cheaper and convenience
Old 25-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

This is the HARD TRUTHS.

Speaking of other nationalities ah... how u all feel about them?

I have heard too many horror stories about China to trust them. Gotta admit they have the prettiest asian women on the whole galaxy (Venus and Jupiter might disagree).

Viets always give me the scheming feel. Cant trust them also. Although Thai also schemers la they for me the viets scammer bah wu too strong. hahahaha!

Indon I cant communicate much so no feel for them. And in terms of looks wise for me, i prefer the others.

Anyway true la. Cannot be Jai dee to them or they treat you like kum lan ATM. How I know? Because I have paid my tuition fees before also. Especially those girls work in Night life, they say 10 things, cannot believe 11 things. And their excuse recycle so many times ah, sometimes I think i wont mind giving them the money if they entertain me with something I havent heard before. Always somebody accident/pass away, need to buy new farming equipment/furniture, need to pay school fees, got into car accident need money to repair... then next thing you know, they have new iPhone or they check in at airport go holiday.

If you cannot resist the taste of tomyam, then find a normal girl with a normal job that doesnt involve destroying their liver or tearing their p*ssy.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Scratch Dog, located in the basement of the Windsor Suites Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 20, is no more following a raid by authorities a couple of weeks back.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news...closing-order/

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 27-10-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

BlueDragon193,

Are you still working for Royal Thai Police and Interpol Special Investigative Unit?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

TC2, Danh, Smile Santa. Stephen Leather's Private Dancer is a recommended read for those noobs doing the WLs/FLs scene. Bf, husband or gig is a 'brother' on the sidelines. Just be wary to listen to 'strawberries' (lies).

Heard of tall stories by runners?
Old 25-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
TC2, Danh, Smile Santa. Stephen Leather's Private Dancer is a recommended read for those noobs doing the WLs/FLs scene. Bf, husband or gig is a 'brother' on the sidelines. Just be wary to listen to 'strawberries' (lies).
This book needs an updated version because modes of gong tao communication have upgraded to social media and chat apps which makes scamming by puyings even more efficient and cost effective.

Nonetheless the trickery fundamentals remain the same.
Old 25-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Amplister is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Scratch Dog, located in the basement of the Windsor Suites Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 20, is no more following a raid by authorities a couple of weeks back.

https://www.stiSckboybangkok.com/new...closing-order/
Nooo my favorite after hours club. First was funky kena burn now this.

I still have balance of bottles there
Old 25-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Heard of tall stories by runners?
Quote:
This book needs an updated version because modes of gong tao communication have upgraded to social media and chat apps which makes scamming by puyings even more efficient and cost effective.

Nonetheless the trickery fundamentals remain the same.
Still remember older days along NEP area so many internet cafe with puyings sending email to their farang or asian bf......now just use facebook or line chat can lew, faster to get cash from them 555.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1