The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Extra 5 peso per pax goes into the ticket counter pocket maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
... extra 5 peso to the pre-collection..
You are right the extra peso goes to the collection counter gangs.

In PI, the Jeep start/end point (Note I don't use the word TERMINAL cos some don't even have a roof. Eg. The one to Hanson vill) hv 2 types of operation modes.

1. Pre collection
usually operate by the gang that hv he full control of that route at a terminal, and there are more organise.

Some even using token.
I.e. u buy a token fr the counter, b4 you become a sardine. Some helper will collect back the token when he pack u in. At the meantime the driver will be enjoying he puff. Once the CAN is fully pack (depands on the size) the driver then move off.
Oh.. b4 he move off he will give some tips to the sardine packer.

2. Post collection
usually operate by less organise gang at the road side of a busy junction. (Transit point)
They shout out the destination to gether passengers for a particular jeep. (At one time It might hv a few helper shouting for difference jeep that plying the same route.)
Once the driver happy with the number of passengers
(No necessarily full load) he got, he tips the helpr and move off.

For bros K21 case...
You're going friendship gate direction fr devera area..
It is Not easy to find a jeep that is not fully loaded.
So you LL hv to pay that extra 5p.

IMHO
Old 04-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
100p is standard fare from aport to Dau even for filipinos.I always pay 50p from aport to SM mall/friendship gate. 100p from aport to sm now?
Yes, 100p to Dau, sounds logical.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
I was travelling to AC in early of Sep and I paid 50 Peso for the AC Jeepney as other locals, no one ask more... keep cool and yes travel light
That means the fare is still 50p same as before.
The 100p fare comes in when they could'nt fill up the jeepney after late night when there's less flights landing.
So the passengers hv to pay 100p each to make up their loss. I hv paid 50p normally n also 100p when jeepney is half full.
Besides taxi, u can also walk out the airport turn right at a T junction to the main road n get the normal jeep 12p to checkpoint. Walking distance abt 300m. Not advisable after dark.
If u hv 3 or 4 person better to take taxi 300-400p to hotel.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any pal can advise how much will it cost for taxi fare from Clark airport to SM mall ? Will it be easy to take a regular taxi at airport ?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
The 100p fare comes in when they could'nt fill up the jeepney after late night when there's less flights landing.
So the passengers hv to pay 100p each to make up their loss. I hv paid 50p normally n also 100p when jeepney is half full.
Besides taxi, u can also walk out the airport turn right at a T junction to the main road n get the normal jeep 12p to checkpoint. Walking distance abt 300m. Not advisable after dark.
If u hv 3 or 4 person better to take taxi 300-400p to hotel.
Bro Datou, your Pic post is so interesting and attractive. Admire your experience and thank you very much for the nice sharing. As about AC, it is very good to know you are also a seasoned cheonger here. Sifu, I am always confused about how to tip girl for
1. ST for couple hours
2. LT for over night
3. multiple days accompany
May I seek your advice to have a little bit understanding on this if it is not too much to ask. thanks again in advance
Old 05-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Swagman uses vans & MPVs now.... no more buses.
Few years ago when I took them Manila to Sabang, it was van to Batangas and return it was an Air con jeepney .. Filipino innovation at its best with comfortable push back seats ... Never bothered to ask why not get a van instead of wrecking a truck chassis into a jeepney ..

In other news, heard Fire Pit opening soon with "replacement" management team ... whatever that means. ..
Old 05-11-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Firepit was closed during my last trip in Oct. Hope it open up by mid Nov.

Theres a new place Apink behind petrol not bad
Theres another place opposite Dollhouse cant recall the name Ix n Is or smtg. Not bad. EWR along walking st mostly 3k peso

Average along perimeter is about 2k

Any bros can recc some decent bars. Most bars along the after school strech all catered to koreans but they do have some gems over there. Nice to have a drink but gals are selective.

Dollhse still happening as ever and so is High Society.

Regards the jeepney i paid 50 pesos first few trips and later paid 100 peso. Last few trips took taxi but this time landing solo as frds r there. Will try jeepney again.

Hope bros can provide some info about the bars. Am not a newbie but guess cant cover all the bars. Some smaller bars have some syts
Cheers guys
Old 05-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
Firepit was closed during my last trip in Oct. Hope it open up by mid Nov.
I mentioned, its opening soon, maybe like tomorrow

It was closed due to raid
Old 05-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Bro Datou, your Pic post is so interesting and attractive. Admire your experience and thank you very much for the nice sharing. As about AC, it is very good to know you are also a seasoned cheonger here. Sifu, I am always confused about how to tip girl for
1. ST for couple hours
2. LT for over night
3. multiple days accompany
May I seek your advice to have a little bit understanding on this if it is not too much to ask. thanks again in advance
Glad u enjoy the pics bro.
I m no Sifu, just a regular cheongster.
Tips always an objective topic , so I'll just give my personal opinion..

Bad Service/ attitude /runner ----0 tip
ST few hours good service (2 shots) -- 300
LT good service ( stay till next day) -- 500 to 700
Multi days ---500 per day
Not including the stunners 8s n 9s
Old 05-11-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Regards the jeepney i paid 50 pesos first few trips and later paid 100 peso. Last few trips took taxi but this time landing solo as frds r there. Will try jeepney again.
Personally i like Orange (Perimeter) and LV (Fields). But many girls from orange not keen in LT. Probably waiting for their Korean regulars who tip much fuck little. If i remember correctly, few months back the price for the jeep has increased to 60p. You may also check out here who else is flying together with you then you guys can share a hotel limo. Being said, any bro flying to clark next Thursday wana share a hotel limo?
Old 06-11-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
how much will it cost for taxi fare from Clark airport to SM mall?
400p
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjs_sg View Post
Will it be easy to take a regular taxi at airport ?
The airport taxi are the regular
Old 06-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
So the passengers hv to pay 100p each to make up their loss. I hv paid 50p normally n also 100p when jeepney is half full...
The rate for hireing the whole Aircon jeep is 250p(or 5 pax to go) from Check point. (Office Counter prepaid)

It should be the same for return to office fr airport.
But you know...
the driver will like to maximum his "private" collection
Old 06-11-2016, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Before the aircon jeep start serving.
I used to take the 12p jeep to gate 6.
(The regular jeep do not go into the airport departure) Where is the sentry point of Clark terminal, then walk thro the carpark(where airport taxi parking) to the departure.
Pls note, the jeep only came to gate 6 upon request. They usually travel along the CM Recto hiway.

Yes, As for exiting fr airport. DON'T wait at gate6, Need to turn right after exit gate6 into Tinsay and walk to main road (CM Recto hway).

It could be quite a long wait at Tinsay X CMR junction.

More kiasu, turn left fr Tinsay n walk further down 300m to Luenthai.

Pls note this is only for crazy Lolo that like to explore and experiencing the local live.

Don't do it just to save the few pesos.
Old 06-11-2016, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
EWR along walking st mostly 3k peso

Average along perimeter is about 2k
I thought is the other way round? :confused
Old 06-11-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 21
jjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjjs_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
400p

The airport taxi are the regular
Thanks pal.

Btw, do you know any KTV around SM mall or fields ave that we can bring the gals for party ? A group of friends going so thought of going to somewhere for group party after section process, instead of just bringing the gals back for individual activities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1