The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 06-12-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Milky - FF

Looks: Late 20s, early 30s, photos should be few years back.

Body: Thicc body, 165cm/58kg body type

Boobs": Natural Bs

BBBJ: Good licking and sucking techniques

FJ: Accomodating, won't rush you for time.

Massage: Yes, all the way during intermission

French: Light kisses only

Verdict: 6.5/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 06-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Minnie TheRengentLust

Looks: Same as pic very pretty and sweet cute young girl. She’s a natural beauty.

Shower: SOP Wash me up esp on my little bro area.

Body: Demure slim with a petite body frame and a front tattoo and colour whole back tattoo

Boobs: Natural D that suit her frame totally.

Frenching: Feel very green but guide her to french then become deep frenching, it is simply irresistible to resist kissing a cute gal like her.

Catbath: SOP. Focus a lot of nipples.

BBBJ: With her small mouth lol it’s very tight lol. Bros with a big tool might take note.

Pussy: trimmed and seibei seibei tight and wet easily in whatever position, young gal pussy.

FJ: Very tight that’s all I can say and willing to switch positions and maintain that smile.

GFE: She’s not so good in English. But have an apps that can translate so overall still ok. Her constant smile and come f me face it melts all barriers.
Lot of hugging.

RTF: Definitely
Old 06-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
samcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamcake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name. : Jeena
Stable: TheRengentLust
Looks : 8/10 look better in real than the pics
Body : 8/10 slim and sexy with perky butt with some tattoo at chest area
Boobs : 8/10 original small that suit for her size
Kissing : 8/10 speaks french and lots of tongue action.
Catbath : 8/10 gentle and soft
BBBJ . : 8/10 shiok feel, sensual and sexy type with lot of slurping
Painting : 8/10 trimmed so a bit of hair.
FJ : 9/10 Very passionate. Cowgirl, missionary, kneeling and standing doggy, lotus style,
Overall Experience : 8/10 not much complaints.

Thanks for arrangement.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
weiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweiwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jessica - TheRegentLust

Looks: 8.5/10 (slutty and bitchy look)
Figure: 8/10 (Great figure, and rather small in size)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural, just nice the size)
French: 9/10 (hot and wild, wet and sexy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (sensual with strong suction and good polishing and she blow well and sexy with deep throat)
Positions: Multiple and very accommodating
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, alot of position)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule

She's a real sweet girl, hope all samsters here take good care of her!
Old 06-12-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
ookai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR
Stable: ONESIAM
Name: belinda
Date: Dec
French: slight
English: can converse
Looks: 10/10 Korean girl pop star look, me likey
Body : 10/10 JAV S body standard plus very fair
Boobs: Enchanced, but very soft, almost couldn't tell enhanced
CIM: no try
DT: yes
AR: no try
OKT: prompt replies and communicates well
Service: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

����ADDITIONAL REMARKS����
When i saw Belinda, i thought to myself, this girl really thai ar because she really looks like korean and was very fair.
Shower was SOP but i felt that she really cleaned me very well and thoroughly.
One of the main highlight is definitely the bbbj, non-stop sensual licking and swirling and dt with tongue action,, i almost went to heaven
Second highlight was her riding skills man,, damnn, this is one rodeo not to be missed man,, never had i experience such intense riding before.
Lastly, i think her looks plus figure is enough to make my heart stop beating. Easily one of the top 10 bonks of 2022.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 9
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Had a great time with Soda yesterday.
All FR on her is on point.
Up u my humble 7 bro.
Thanks for your detailed FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Empire6969 - Soda

I haven't been posting much recently. Been busy with work and found and alternative source of fun. Checking the forums from time to time, it's good to see other bro's keeping the spirit of sharing their live sessions. Especially so in this festive part of the year.

Tempted by @HyperBeasts's live pictures of Soda, I contacted the OKT and proceeded to make a booking. Still surprised they still remember me and the time they had a make a last minute cancellation with no suitable replacements. As a token of apology, they offered me a small discount.

After confirming the booking, I made my way to the address given and awaited further instructions. Even though I was a bit early, the OKT was quick to reply and gave further instructions.

[ Read More ]

( Click to show/hide )
Made my way to the room and was greeted by a cheery lady in a pink babydoll. She looks 80% like the pictures, and has that same great cheery smile for the first listing picture. Face and body can look a a little meaty at certain angles, but still has an acceptable figure. On her releatively small frame, her twin headlights stands out quite a bit with a great round shape. Proceeded to break the ice and get a feel of her boobs. The shape is perfect, and the squishiness is akin to squeezing some nice custard buns.

Explained to her about my photo taking past time and showed her some pictures to give her some confidence. Though she's not a big fan of picture taking, she allowed me to do so. The language barrier then slowly became quite evident, so giving her instructions to pose better often had her doing something else completely. But despite that, she puts up a nice smile, and laughs all the time. Definitely has some ting-tong energy.

After some pictures, I should stand no longer and started kissing her wonderful lips and licked her headlights. We had a great time exploring each other oral cavaties. I would say it's within the top 25% kisses I'd had.

My months of inactivity has taken a toll on my body. I was almost at my limit just inserting my dick in her. Discussed with her about my options for an explosive ending. Doesn't seem too keen on CIM, so I opted to let loose the load on her awesome boobs.

Washed up, and began to take more pictures. Got a little tease and surprise as she would occasionally play and prod my penis during the photoshoot. She's definitely eager for more.

In no time, my dick got erect again and proceeded to fuck her in all the default positions. Missionary. Cowgirl. Doggy. Spoon. Maybe I should try the helicopter someday. It was a blast. Sadly though, I could not climax for some reason. Throughout the session, she works very hard to keep me engaged: rocking her hips, removing the condom and giving an awesome suck, and even rigorously stroking my penis.

In the end, I called it off out of pity. Packed my stuff and left somewhat happy with the outcome despite only getting one shot out from it.

To sum up my experience with her: top notch attitude for service. Working very hard to try and get my 2nd shot, and going through with the photoshoot despite not liking it very much. Much kudos to her.

Summmary:
-----
Operator Booking
  • Clarity: 9
  • Responsiveness: 10

Physical Appearances
  • Face: 7
  • Hair: 8
  • Boobs: 8
  • Waist: 6
  • Butt: 7
  • Thighs: 6
  • Feet: Didn't pay attention
  • Skin: 8
  • Pubic Hair: Somewhat trimmed
  • Tattos: Present

Services Offered
  • Photoshoot: Reluctantly OK
  • Shower together: OK
  • Help undress: OK
  • Handjob: OK
  • BBBJ: OK
  • Deep French Kiss: OK
  • Fingering: Tried a little
  • Painting: Tried a little
  • Doggy: OK
  • Cowgirl: OK
  • Spoon: OK
  • Missionary: OK

Damage: 140/90/2 ($10 discount)
RTF: Strong possibility

----------

Trying out a new format for my review. Let me know if you like the changes or have any suggestions in mind.

Half of the pictures were taken with a mobile phone in an effort to reduce the time and effort to share my FR. But also to prove a point that you do not need expensive equipment to take good pictures. Despite that, it's taken half a day to sort the media, edit, write, and format this FR.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or message me about it and I'll do my best to help

Disclaimer:
Pictures are edited to improve contrast and colour. Some acne may be removed and skin softening may be applied. No face filters or warping is used on these pictures.

Like with any other FR, your mileage and personal experience may vary.

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:
Latest Guides and Tips for Dome 1:
Old 06-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Lulu from The Pimp

Pros:
A naturally pretty babe. Seldom come across a FL who in real life looks even than her photos.
Natural body with no ink no stretch marks. And it is really hot and tight.
Million dollars smile.
Good GFE even her english is near non existent. Actions speaks louder than words.
Good attitude, not a time rush, just let me enjoy at my own pace.
Service wise, Lulu tried her best to accommodate.
Low mileage pussy. Tight and wet.
Sweetest moans ever heard and they sound natural.

Cons:
BBBJ can be better. That said, she did try her best.
Frenching can be deeper but she is shy so ICE BREAKING is needed. Once that is settled, she got cosier.
Her cons are down to the simple fact, she is new to this kind of work. Always prefer a trier than a dead fish.

A very worthy material for RTF.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbenx View Post
hi anyone tried muay from mansion? how was it?
One word : Good
Old 06-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
Beerkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeerkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jasmine from Empire6969
https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=909427&highlight=

Will keep this FR short and simple.
As this SYT has already many bros written for her.
Tried myself and i had almost similar experience.

Jasmine is pretty just as photo advertised. Those kind of XMM u see in clubbing.
Body is clean with no body art, good complexion.
Power figure with meat in all the right place.
>She is not fat, very well proportionate of boobs, waist and ass.
She also has a pair of tofu like enhanced C cup. Well seasoned.
Her french speaking is passable, only when i initiate. Won't siam.

Even with her braces on, i could not feel any strange feeling when she giving me a Bbbj, like what many bros had mention.
Slow and steady, quite sop. I request 1st shot in CIM, she gladly obliged with no black face.

During FJ, from cowgirl change to missionary then doggy. Her pair of huge knockers with her sexy moans is a killer.
Her body is very sensitive and kind of shy type but once activate her horny button, she's not afraid to show enjoying expression.

Overall: 9/10. A very worthy rtf material.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all

Had a session with Rachel of Club Friday last night.

Rachel was a very pleasant lady. Greeted me with a warm smile. Shower was SOP but she was smiling and did some ice breaking. She gave me a good bbbj. I also enjoyed the FJ her pussy was tight enough for me to have good sensation when she ride me. Switched positions with no complaints. Nice happy session, definitely would love to come back again.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Bbbj: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Old 06-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bananashaky is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=apple

First impression on Apple was that she is quite fair. But still she is a pretty lady and big boobs!

Shower was pretty normal. She helped me to wash up. offered me mouthwash. Can tell that she pays special attention to my bro... Really polished me sparkling clean.

Ada allows frenching and can see that she seems to like it. Strong GFE! The foreplay was really good. Especially in 69 position. She really blows with passion

Apple’s riding is good she prefers more on grinding though I prefer the up down pumping. Anyway in Cowgirl view and grabbing her big boobs is quite enjoying eventually finished in doggy, damn shiok! She was moaning lightly all the way. Her boobs is non enhanced which is the soft soft type. Really very enjoyable.

Bros please treat her gently.Overall I had a great time with Apple... Enjoying her body and of course her strong GFE
Old 06-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Jessica from TRL

Looks wise without the filters, some blemishes.. the usual Thai tan.. 7/10

She mentioned she is 24/25 years old, real young and got that "naïve" feel.

Body is slim with no tats (big plus point), she was comparing hands (saying her hands not nice) but actually is slim and smooth.

boobs are a handful, nips are not eraser raisins, small and cute lol

no kissing, catbath, painting as didnt try.

gfe quite ok, will ask are u ok etc...

first shot was capped bj, second shot requested doggy, oh man when she bent down her ass was tilted upwards, will get turn on. however i am in a rush hence couldnt shoot lol.

she was patient, nice girl
Old 06-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
freddieb is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Joy Mansion

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21876144

OKT: very friendly guy, fast prompt response, quite funny this guy
Looks: 8.5/10 abit filter, but looks same as pic, maybe look even better, syt xmm
Body: 9/10 slim petite frame, nice perky ass
Bbbj: 8.5/10 sensual licking and sucking, takes her time to lick u thoroughly, maintains eye contact and really look like she enjoy sucking it, treat my dick like a lollipop
FJ: shes very tight, and when she gets horny, her juices start to flow like fountain, feels really great to fuck a xmm, see her enjoy when i pound her hard and she try to soften her moans but couldnt already started moaning loudy and grabbing me over to french her

RTF: Yes, definately rtf
Old 06-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 3
maskrider555 is one of the Best!maskrider555 is one of the Best!maskrider555 is one of the Best!maskrider555 is one of the Best!

https://sammy.services/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=kiwi

Name: Kiwi
Stable: Seduction
Looks: 8.5/10 (Difference in makeup only. She looks like extra sexy on certain angles.)
Body: Proportional and Skinny. With skin tone that’s Normal tone and smooth. With big boobs.
Bbbj: 9/10 gave me a slippery HJ. She then moved in front and frenched me while still doing her slippery HJ. Then she slides down to BBBJ
FJ: 8.5 We are both at a point where we must fuck each other hard.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delay FR for Fon from Mansion. (3/12/2022)

Fon

My previous FR for Fon

- Decided to RTF, book a session with Mansion Bro for Fon @ 9pm
- Score as per my previous visit with some updates below:
- Fon changed her room, now the bathroom is bigger

- Reached room, open door, still hide behind the door just like previous visit, so notti.

- Close door, since it is a RTF, the GFE double gao when she see its me again, pull me in, hug and french even before everything starts.

- Bag heavy so chill her down 1st, let me put my bag down 1st.

- The moment I put my bag down, she jump up to me like a happy girl and use her legs to kiap me and hug like a koala bear.

- I am like KNN, got so happy or not? Then she say happy that I came to see her again, miss me (KC trapping me? lol)

- Then I say ok ok, hug and french in the koala bear position, then I tease her abit and walk around when she is hugging in koala bear lol.

- She get down from the koala bear and we sit down at the bed side, having some small talks.

- Everything is slow & unrushed, suddenly, both of us have this psychic tots that it is time to go shower together, then we get up together.

TLDR: as per my previous score

- Dry body, hug abit, kiss abit, lie down on bed to watch Chn 5 english show hahaha...

- Cuddle and give some little smack on her butt.

- Give each other some notti pecks and I signal her to service me

FJ: 10/10

Like mentioned in my previous FR, she gave me 1 of the best bonk so far.

Maybe due to the previous visit, she graps that I like grinding, this RTF, she grind me like no tomolo.

Very solid, in the midst of the deed, she will use her hands to spread her CB lips and ask me to see lol.

once a while, she will give me some pounding and grinding, pounding and grind, this tempo is like very nice.

lay her down in missionary, thrust her non stop, she arc her back then i stop, she is wondering what happen, then i thrust her again lol

lay her sit up, put her hands ard my neck, and proceed with boat rocking.

french and later drink milk and lay her down and finish the deed.

- after deed shower

- Worn my clothes, sit on the side of the bed, she still havent wear her clothes, she sit on my thighs facing me and we french again.

- Not cold? Hug then not cold, give a deep hug, then ask her to wear her clothes.

- time is almost up, I get up to get going, holding/hugging my arm, tip toed and kiss

- see me to the door and we french again, kiss goodbye.

- Leave the site, a happy man.

GFE: 1234567/10 - RTF maybe GFE super Gao

RTF: Yes - better to have a good with her again than trying an unknown and step on landmine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1