The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

no prob. My post b4 this already mentioned and I have personally been tricked countless times! Until I forced to differentiate...keke..think now as skilled as the 'jue shi hao bra' liaoz....

It all depends on what u go for. A trip to hatyai and thailand itself will be best cause the best r in the land of origin.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliao
Thanks for the tip bro! I've kena a few times whereby the boobs are "enhanced" with pushup bras. Sometimes, face, body good but service damn lousy... Haven't been to H72 nowadays, used to my base.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16328 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6H66G16

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Check out the number of toothbrushes in her bathroom standing tall...haha...discovered long ago liao. Just that many don't want to share. Many tiraks liao and her book average 15 hits. Actually the girls in this hse offer service not bad lah but try not to take too many girls cause they don't like also.

I don't know but I try play safe nowadays cause if she BBBJ, AR all than sometimes got blood, std or what than scary liaoz...keke...yah, service not bad but at own risk. I now at H70...haha.....weeeee.....woooo......recently try this big neh neh think is G23 service SOP lah but like the part in bathroom she let u f**k her tits and in room can f**k tits also but BJ condom(safe?) keke....

I prefer those 'no one take' ones(got meh?) nowadays...haha...safer...

Wu lu wu lu girls here I cum!!!
BRO YOU ARE RIGHT MAN SHE IS LAOJIAO ALREADY AND SHE'S BENN IN S'PORE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR LIAO BUT NEVER MIND ITS THE SERVICE THAT COUNTS I KNOW ITS NOT "SAFE" BUT I REALLY DUN CARE LA I'M AN OKEY MAN
Old 11-10-2004, 09:39 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

k. Risk taker good luck. U forgot in thailand most of the ladies already old timers. Haha....

Anyway, yah, I just pointed out the service of this hse. Have not posted for long time though tried many gals cause too many and I see very little people sharing. LOL.

k, go hibernate again. *yawn*

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO
BRO YOU ARE RIGHT MAN SHE IS LAOJIAO ALREADY AND SHE'S BENN IN S'PORE FOR MORE THAN A YEAR LIAO BUT NEVER MIND ITS THE SERVICE THAT COUNTS I KNOW ITS NOT "SAFE" BUT I REALLY DUN CARE LA I'M AN OKEY MAN
Old 12-10-2004, 05:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Uzumaki Naruto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Question Re: Geylang's $40 Thai Reports

Noob here, but great fan of this forum I dunno but are the gals updated? Gong down for my 1st FR this wed so i was wondering if taking a 2 session is a good idea.

Also, can someone verify if L18H14G18 and L18H16G10 are still available and wat hours does that lane and WH start?
Old 12-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8 H17A/B G19

Long time never visit this house and now they combine 2 house together. Use to remember their G78 and 99. So took this gal paid 2 session and very customer oriented. Ask me want 2 shots or take it slowly enjoy 1 shot.
Summarize as follows:

Looks: 6/10 (In the tank looks better)
Body: Small breast but pink tits.
BJ: Average
FJ: Works very hard
RTF: Will go back to see other gal.
Old 12-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
k. Risk taker good luck. U forgot in thailand most of the ladies already old timers. Haha....

Anyway, yah, I just pointed out the service of this hse. Have not posted for long time though tried many gals cause too many and I see very little people sharing. LOL.

k, go hibernate again. *yawn*

Cheers
thks for the advice maybe you are also very lau jiao liao so experience counts..i'm just a young boy coming into adulthood share some more advice with me please..i will surely take heed.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Samster

No lah, u willing to share very good already. Woman a plenty no prob...keke...

Quote:
thks for the advice maybe you are also very lau jiao liao so experience counts..i'm just a young boy coming into adulthood share some more advice with me please..i will surely take heed.
Old 13-10-2004, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, u willing to share very good already. Woman a plenty no prob...keke...
wa you really brother to mi sia up your rep....
Old 13-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Samster

Haha...need at least 50 posts b4 u can up me. But anyway thks for the effort. Up u liao.

Quote:
wa you really brother to mi sia up your rep....
Old 14-10-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
SDRam88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agreed wif Bro Boliao coz I tried yesterday,indeed worth my $40!!
Old 14-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 21
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

dear folks
here is my FR for my 2 latest bonk on sat i went to lor6 hse 66 wanna look for num 16 but sad to say must wait for 1hr sian lioa and sperms blocking the veins of my brain liao cannot wait and the hse left not much looker so decided to shif hse fast.went down the rd to hse 72 saw 5 WL okt say num 9 is new so paid up and went in cannot afford to think much liao

when into the room she started to behave strangely she was starring at mi for 3 whole mins i was getting a little uncomfortable so suggest for a bath well she oblighe and i heave a sign of relief well bathing was sop but i think that she is playing with my body more than bathing it thoroughy she seems like have XIN shi

after bathing i dry myself and went up the bed she came by the side and and slowly lick the ears than she catbath mi and capped mi the bj maybe capped but it is definetly strong and deep for fj very accomendating willing to change many position and don't hurry you i soon cum in doggie while i was removing the cap by the bed side she hugs mi frm behind with her heads resting on my shoulder and she bring up the cap to eye level and say wah so much so i jokingly says u wanna eat HAR she smile and ask mi to take a bath every thing was sop to be true but she still leave a mysterious feeling in my mind har

looks 7
boby 7
boobs A cupper
fj 7
bj 7(cap)

rtf maybe..

here is the more recent FR
on tues again sperm blocking the veins so decided to unload thems all still wanna try gal 16 of hse66 but taxi alight at lor 20 so decided to visit the near one instead went down the lane sees many FL was chain raping them in mind liao and getting a little warm up also saw this fucking ah gua who wanna ask mi for a job and i was disgusted by the way he smile at mi so run quickly went down lor 18 went in a few hse but none caught my attention so was a little disappointed and wanna try the 66 series wans liao went past hse 38 frm far can see left with one gal num 9 onli and okt was promoting like mad went in get a clearer view realised that she is actually quite pretty so paid up and went up

she is a very friendly and accomodating gal while up the stairs she was holding my hands like long lost lover and smileing all the way up ask mi a few question like wanna go to toilet 1st ,wahts my name, eat already all this all that .when into the room she undress mi gives mi a kiss on my cheek and hugs mi all the way to bathroom i was getting hard on liao as her 36C was pushing mi hard on into bathing was sop there is no bbbj but i was fondling with her boobs and tits . onto the bed her catbath is also sop nothing to shout about but her catbath is very wet she licks mi nipples all wet and licks them dry again with lots of sound and she allows fingering but u have to do that during catbathing as before the fj she would apply KY well was fingering her wet and she wanna climb on top to service mi while she was farking mi she grab my hands to grab her boobs and was letting out light moan during doggie is the same she grab my hand again and lastly cannot control and lets all out ,i cummed ,we proceed to bath mi and still lets mi fondle with her tits

looks 8
figure 7
boobs 36C
fj 7
bj 7.5 capped
fingering yes

rtf yes

gentle reminder to fellow samsters those who wanna finger hse 38 gal 9 rememger to do so during catbath as b 4 fj she will apply ky and last but not least if u like my FR can helps by adding a little reps thanks
Old 14-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...need at least 50 posts b4 u can up me. But anyway thks for the effort. Up u liao.
oic now i know fifty post then can huh okey la when i reach the no fifty u first one get up okey
Old 14-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

Re: L6H66

wa man nowadays the queue for g16 so long one i think this house very popular liao must takeover the L8 h66 series liao g11 also good what more can this house produce gems or stones we have the responsibility to find out ya...
Old 15-10-2004, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto
Noob here, but great fan of this forum I dunno but are the gals updated? Gong down for my 1st FR this wed so i was wondering if taking a 2 session is a good idea.

Also, can someone verify if L18H14G18 and L18H16G10 are still available and wat hours does that lane and WH start?
I just tried G18 at L18H14 this afternoon, her BBJ and licking is super unlike other always make your whole body wet.

Old 15-10-2004, 08:46 PM
Samster

was down at L6 today wanted to go to h66 but sianz closed today so took a look next door at h72. saw only three wls seems that g18 quite cute so called her

what happened later was all sop but the feeling she gives me seems very right.
maybe its that lover feeling so i extended another session with her felt very relaxed almost like my first gf like that.

name: miki
looks: 6
bj : 6(with cap very sian but very good suction and balls licking
fj: 7

rtf: maybe when h66g16 not around
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1