The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
CuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuteBuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
The so-called elder bro who is in jail could be her husband and the baby could be their child. Just speculating
Yep, can't trust them fully. My ex-bx have a "younger sis" that turns out to be her daughter after some thorough checks....
Old 17-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
Yep, can't trust them fully. My ex-bx have a "younger sis" that turns out to be her daughter after some thorough checks....
Ex-BX or Ex-GF ???

Ex-BX = Ex-WIFE .....

So you DiVorCeD her already ????

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
they will wait for that amt of money each mth and her siblings will not want to work
This is what happening to my galfriend's sis (adopted). Waiting for carrot to visit her. Lazy to go work.

The other time my galfriend came to sillypore and collected money from a carrot but never tell her sis after collecting. That time her sis still working. My glafriend say cannot tell because she know her sis will stop work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
she also gave all to her mum for save keeping,
when she need, she will get from her mum
My galfriend heart too soft. always lend people money after hearing father mother sick stories. Fail to collect back and she start to feel 'buc boi'. When such things hapen, she will call me to pour to her fustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteBuns View Post
This one I got real life experience. Last time galfriend niece also has a sillypore bf visiting her in vn. I was around that time.
Her niece already had a daughter at very young age. I got to put on a show to xao the fellow sillyporean that the niece and this baby girl are sisters.

Anyway, I think this guy also find out liao after so long but this guy and the niece are still together
Old 17-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My galfriend heart too soft. always lend people money after hearing father mother sick stories. Fail to collect back and she start to feel 'buc boi'. When such things hapen, she will call me to pour to her fustration.
Well , glad you have a gal that is kind hearted .....

Quote:
This one I got real life experience. Last time galfriend niece also has a sillypore bf visiting her in vn. I was around that time.

Her niece already had a daughter at very young age. I got to put on a show to xao the fellow sillyporean that the niece and this baby girl are sisters.

Anyway, I think this guy also find out liao after so long but this guy and the niece are still together
Bro KT .. guessed that's reall what LoVe is all about ....

Not minding the history of the gal as long as the moment they are together, the gal no longer XAO the guy .... guess that's pretty acceptable.

I guess the niece really love the guy alot and XAO with good intention fearing that the guy know the truth, he will not want her ....

So now they are happily together,, thats a good thing ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
So now they are happily together,, thats a good thing ...
happy together or not I don't know.
that time she xao with the intention to hook the guy for money lah.
at that time she in love with a vn guy riding xe om.
but she was scolded by my girlfriend for loving a vn guy.

In actual fact, my galfriend is the one who brainwash the niece, sisters and close friends to find a oversea guy as partner.
My gilrfriend is not a simple woman. she seen it all.
Old 17-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
In actual fact, my galfriend is the one who brainwash the niece, sisters and close friends to find a oversea guy as partner.

My gilrfriend is not a simple woman. she seen it all.
Indeed ... Indeed .... GUess You too NOT a Simple Man ... hahahah ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my wife told me to 'send money to her parents when i feel like it but no need a promised amt every month'
U so fortunate to have a wife lidat Chuc Ban hanh phuc mai mai

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but she was scolded by my girlfriend for loving a vn guy.

Although i m a singaporean, I sure stand on the side of our ppl but i dun find it wrong to marry a vn guy esp the gal is a vnese also. Maybe if the gal is singaporean then I will advise her.

U may heard 1001 bad experience abt vn guy but there are also some good ones. This apply to singapore guys.

If u ever see how the Koreans and Taiwanese treated their vn wives then u will think twice about the 2nd sentence.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 17-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
This apply to singapore guys. If u ever see how the Koreans and Taiwanese treated their vn wives then u will think twice about the 2nd sentence.
Bro jackbl .... I strongly agree ....

I wanna share 3 real stories about 3 VBs which are my friends:

Case 1 (Married to Taiwan):

1. Married to Taiwanese as a Vietnamese Bride.

2. Born him a child.

3. Things turns bad after few mths / yrs of marriage.

4. What did the husband do?

4.1. Beat her.
4.2. Don't allow her to see the child.
4.3. Don't allow her to bring the child back to Vietnam.
4.4. Gamble away the $$$.
4.5. Bring girls back home and screw in their bed and ask her to see.

5. Now the gal has successfully bring the child back to Vietnam.

6. Currently ban from entering Singapore because too many entries using a Taiwanese Passport.

7. Now work in Cambodia with her sister.

Case 2 (Con by a Singaporean):

1. Fall in Love with a Customer.

2. Pregnant after a few sessions.

3. The Guy promise to marry her, sent her back, give her card to use and promise to give her $$$ every month.

4. End up the card cannot be used and never send $$$ to her.

5. She ultimately gave birth and suffering to raise the child as a single mother.

6. The guy ends up marry another gal in Singapore.

7. The gal show me his name card and is working as a Real Estate Agent.

Case 3 (Con by a Singaporean):

1. Fall in Love with a customer and in relationship for quite some time.

2. Got Pregnant.

3. The guy visit her in VN and promise her parent he will marry her.

4. The Guy MIA after returning to Singapore.

5.The gal then had a abortion.

6. Caught while walking to work during last December and was ban from entering Singapore.

7. Now Married to a Korean and is 6 months Pregnant.

Sighzzz .... although they are here to work as VBs. Do they deserve all this treatment ?? They are human beings after all ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

The stupid ones get conned while the clever ones con people. Sometimes we cannot trust all that they say. The number of singaporean man kanna conned by viet ladies are far greater than the number of viet girls kanna conned by singaporean man.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post

And yes, i think i hav kanna suck in with all those neverending "troubles" and i think i play a part in "fueling" their stories by being too generous with $$ sometimes. I have already hint/warn her that if she is doing any funny stories just to pull a fast 1, i will be gone. So far she still ok atm, most of her stories are true but only 1/2 of it. ie. Her grandma really need to see a doc. The actual amount will be like 50sing, but she will ask from me like 150-200sing. This is what i dont like but i will close 1 eye if i can afford and try to slowly educate her.

What i find is that my Bx really got not sense of money management. Trying to induce in her mind the virtue of saving $$, but she refuse to learn and rebutt me by saying $$ is to spend, if not what is the use of $$?? Anyhow whenever she recieved my allowance, she will pass all of it to her mum to let her manage and complain to me that she got no $$. Almost give up on her......
I think your Bx is really selfish. Your Bx really love u? Or she just love your money? I've asked myself this question so many times already.

Your Bx say that $$ is to spend. But you have to first earn the $$. There is no free lunch in this world. Her family cannot continue to treat u like an atm machine.

Yesterdy I read in the papers about a man that opens a small food-stall in China. His in-laws and relatives will always drop by the food-stall to have their meals, without paying. The man complain to his wife that his food-stall is making a loss and this 'eating without paying' by the in-laws cannot carry on anymore. But his complaint fell on deaf ears. Unable to cope with the losses suffered in his business, the man eventually jumped into a river and drowned.

I hoped the above story does not happen to any samster here. It is good to share the burden and contribute a little to our in-laws family, as long as it is within our means, and the brothers and sisters-in-law don't stop working and just waiting for hand-outs from the atm machine.

But to take advantage of somebody's kindness is just despicable!!!
Old 17-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
The stupid ones get conned while the clever ones con people.
clever ones also will be kana con by cleverer ones
stupid ones may con those more stupid ones

it is just the matter of the heart vs mind.
I xao number of vbs but also fall for a number of them.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post

If u ever see how the Koreans and Taiwanese treated their vn wives then u will think twice about the 2nd sentence.
I totally agree with you bro.

I came to know this girl L when she came to work a few months ago. She has a small baby boy in Vn. L was introduced to her Taiwan husband by her cousin C and they decided to get married after going out on a date together. After settling down in Taiwan, L had a really tough life living with her in-laws. They made her do choirs and she was always the last one to eat whatever food was left behind. When she complained to her Taiwan husband, he will always side with his parents. Unable to take the hard-ship, L took her baby out for a walk one-day and headed to the airport to take the flight back to Vietnam.

Now her in-laws still call her to return to Taiwan. If she don't want to return, at least send the baby back to Taiwan. They promised that they will give her family a sum of money and will treat her very well when she returns.

But L is terrified whenever she hear of going back to Taiwan, due to her extreme mis-treatment by her Taiwan in-laws before.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

A worst fate were to be-fall on L's cousin C, who is also married to a Taiwanese man and had two childred in their early twenties. C's husband suspect C of having an affair and arranged for the triad members to attack his own wife. They cut off the tendons(jing) in her hands and even cut off her tongue, so that she cannot speak to anyone about her ordeal.

When C called to L, L could only hear her sobbing sound, but couldn't make out what C wanted to say. Since then, C's family had flown to Taiwan and brought C back to Taiwan. Upon seeing her daughter in such a state, C's mother broke down in tears and is now laying in a hospital.

The above is a true story told to me by L. I very much wanted then to travel to Taiwan to report their abuses to the Taiwan police. But who am I? What evidence do I have?

So guys, do you still think that Vietnamese girls will lead a better life by getting married to men from Taiwan and Korean?
Old 17-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, these are all cases where the girl hs a different set of expectations from the guy. The gal might be a little bit greedy but also the guy overpromised things to her. Love has not boundaries. What does being Viet have to do with it?

My tailor is from India, high end shop. He said that in India people stick to the caste system. He also said only in SG do men and mostly the Han Chinese specifically venture out of the case system. He implied this brews trouble in a releationship. I did not provide an opinion. But this might offer some insight into so called KC etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1