The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Good day! hope some one who are experienced in viet cultures and living standard can help me in calculating the living expenses of my Bx.
I Guess $1k SGD should be should be able to cover most of the expensese ....

And to be frank , with so much committments you mentioned, $$$ will never be enough ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Not I want to but there are some reasons behind with that sillypore woman.
As usual ..... hahahaha .... ....

Looks good at 1st ... when things turn urgly, they are really urgly .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo
I estimate max 3 months to finish off.
" Bo si Mi Ko Leng" leh ... good luck and a speedy process ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good day! hope some one who are experienced in viet cultures and living standard can help me in calculating the living expenses of my Bx. Her breakdowns of living expenses for a mth:

1. mthly hse rental( she live in ard D7-D8 area, just a basic 1 rm hse with her mum, her small bro and a baby from her elder bro whom passed away) est rental abt 3mil

2. Internet + cable TV. est 700k??

3. her bro education: he is studying abt sec4 lvl plus with home tutor lessons : 1 mil??

4. basic utility bills: 2mil??

5. medical bills for mum & grandma and allowance for her grandma: 2mil??

6. milk powder for baby: 1 mil??

7. Home cook food : 2mil?

8. Mthly visit to her another elder bro in jail + kopi $$ for guards: 2.5mil?

What i estimated is ard 12 mil/800-900sing based on her expenses she quoted me. Hope some 1 can advice me on the actual expenses. I dont really wan to give too much to her as it is quite taxy for me in the long run and also not good for her mentality .
Thks alot!!!
If your bx is just only a gf, cut her lose. If really bx, god bless you.

1. About right for a small house in D8. Is she staying around Duong Ba Trac?

2. 700K is too much. FPT unlimited 100Mbps internet only 280K and
VTV cable 80K for almost 70 channels

3. His tuiton fee probably around 500K and school fee for state-run school
is very cheap(less than 200K)

4. Too much. My estimate for her house - electricity max. 800K, water less than 100K, landline phone less than 100K

5. Vietnamese often buy medicine from the neighbourhood pharmacy(nha thouc tay), seldom sell doctor. Pharmacy medicine per visit usually costs less than 50K. Vietnamese always sick, but seldom dies.

6. If imported mik powder, 1 mil is about right. If it's Vinamilk, amount is
around 700K

7. Correct amount

8. Her elder bro also draws a salary while in jail.

Did you marry her extended family financial problems? Good luck........you need alot of it.
Old 16-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post

Where did u get this info?? I might want to explore using FPT, it is just too cheap to have unlimited 100Mbps.
Old 16-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Where did u get this info?? I might want to explore using FPT, it is just too cheap to have unlimited 100Mbps.
I am using it in HCMC.
Old 16-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am using it in HCMC.
So u using cable??? I check FPT website, nothing say about this.
Old 16-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
So u using cable??? I check FPT website, nothing say about this.
FPT internet unlmited usage 100Mbps= flat rate 250K + 30K GST = 280K

VTV cable tv (almost 70 channels) = 80K
Old 16-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
FPT internet unlmited usage 100Mbps= flat rate 250K + 30K GST = 280K

VTV cable tv (almost 70 channels) = 80K
Guess u r 1 of the lucky 1. ADSL dun hit 100Mbps. Lease line and fiber is not this cheap. I checked with my colleague, fiber, cheapest also in range abt 2 mil VND.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guess u r 1 of the lucky 1. ADSL dun hit 100Mbps. Lease line and fiber is not this cheap. I checked with my colleague, fiber, cheapest also in range abt 2 mil VND.

Don't know leh...I check my local area connection it indicates 100Mbps.
Old 16-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
If your bx is just only a gf, cut her lose. If really bx, god bless you.

1. About right for a small house in D8. Is she staying around Duong Ba Trac?

3. His tuiton fee probably around 500K and school fee for state-run school
is very cheap(less than 200K)

4. Too much. My estimate for her house - electricity max. 800K, water less than 100K, landline phone less than 100K

5. Vietnamese often buy medicine from the neighbourhood pharmacy(nha thouc tay), seldom sell doctor. Pharmacy medicine per visit usually costs less than 50K. Vietnamese always sick, but seldom dies.

6. If imported mik powder, 1 mil is about right. If it's Vinamilk, amount is
around 700K

7. Correct amount

8. Her elder bro also draws a salary while in jail.

Did you marry her extended family financial problems? Good luck........you need alot of it.
The so-called elder bro who is in jail could be her husband and the baby could be their child. Just speculating
Old 16-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
The so-called elder bro who is in jail could be her husband and the baby could be their child. Just speculating
Wa .... Bro Papillon 30 .....

Like that also can ..... PianGzzzzzzzzz .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baka123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks to all the bros who help me with the expenses. Actually the breakdown amount is an estimate by me. I need to hav a rough feel of cost involved. Dont wan to "over pamper" my gal.

No worries papillon, her elder bro is married to her cousin. I meetup with them and saw their wedding photos before he kanna caught.

And yes, i think i hav kanna suck in with all those neverending "troubles" and i think i play a part in "fueling" their stories by being too generous with $$ sometimes. I have already hint/warn her that if she is doing any funny stories just to pull a fast 1, i will be gone. So far she still ok atm, most of her stories are true but only 1/2 of it. ie. Her grandma really need to see a doc. The actual amount will be like 50sing, but she will ask from me like 150-200sing. This is what i dont like but i will close 1 eye if i can afford and try to slowly educate her.

What i find is that my Bx really got not sense of money management. Trying to induce in her mind the virtue of saving $$, but she refuse to learn and rebutt me by saying $$ is to spend, if not what is the use of $$?? Anyhow whenever she recieved my allowance, she will pass all of it to her mum to let her manage and complain to me that she got no $$. Almost give up on her......
Old 17-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes, i agree with bro papillion30. if you know vietnamese well enuff, things like these happen well too often.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thks to all the bros who help me with the expenses. Actually the breakdown amount is an estimate by me. I need to hav a rough feel of cost involved. Dont wan to "over pamper" my gal.

No worries papillon, her elder bro is married to her cousin. I meetup with them and saw their wedding photos before he kanna caught.

And yes, i think i hav kanna suck in with all those neverending "troubles" and i think i play a part in "fueling" their stories by being too generous with $$ sometimes. I have already hint/warn her that if she is doing any funny stories just to pull a fast 1, i will be gone. So far she still ok atm, most of her stories are true but only 1/2 of it. ie. Her grandma really need to see a doc. The actual amount will be like 50sing, but she will ask from me like 150-200sing. This is what i dont like but i will close 1 eye if i can afford and try to slowly educate her.

What i find is that my Bx really got not sense of money management. Trying to induce in her mind the virtue of saving $$, but she refuse to learn and rebutt me by saying $$ is to spend, if not what is the use of $$?? Anyhow whenever she recieved my allowance, she will pass all of it to her mum to let her manage and complain to me that she got no $$. Almost give up on her......
bro, u give me the feeling that you are feeding her whole family. its not a good thing. now you feel you can still afford, but what if you try to cut down one fine day? they are already used to good life provided by you and if one month you cannot give them, you are deem to have OWE them momey for that month. i was telling my wife the other day that i want to send a fix amt to her parents every month, but my wife objected. she says that if we promise them, they will wait for that amt of money each mth and her siblings will not want to work , just wait in line to take some money from her parents every month. my wife told me to 'send money to her parents when i feel like it but no need a promised amt every month'
Old 17-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyhow whenever she recieved my allowance, she will pass all of it to her mum to let her manage and complain to me that she got no $$. Almost give up on her......
Bro ... no need to give up ....

My wife also did the same thing, money that she earn thru' working and and the allowance I gave to her, she also gave all to her mum for save keeping,
when she need, she will get from her mum .....

After some constant sharing with her, she has now open a saving account and keep the money in the bank ....

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1