The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Just come back from batam today,
Below is my Fr for 2D1N,

went to harboufront with Dan, my friend on sat morning, want to take wavemaster ferry,sianz...the earliest available ferry is at 1120am...so LL, go take penguin ferry to sekpang at 920am, chop chop fast fast cos we reach harbourbay already 845am...call my taxi driver abang to pick us up...

reach there around 10am plus, custom damn long queue...went change some money, 1sgd-6820rp and check for vacancies at formosa hotel and I-hotel...go check whether got rooms at grand majesty hotel, bagus, got rooms...each took standard room at 435,000rp...after that, me and Dan went to nagoya hill shopping centre, eat at A&W while i sms bro wala....telling him i in batam....
Finally he reply...i call him and ask him..i told him that we go back hotel put luggage in hotel room before going find ceweks...he tell me dont waste time cos time is precious...

he then ask to call my taxi driver, asking him to bring me and my friend to Memory Ktv and gold Bird...haha..memory ktv, only got one gal that both me and Dan eye..so we decide to head to gold bird...haha..also cannot..then we went indah2...finally we both settle on each young looking girl each.....at 500,000rp

we went back hotel first, asking the driver to bring us the gals back to room later...while me and Dan sit in my room tcss, the gals arrived..so back to own room for living firing...

my gal came in, sit down, smoke liao, then says mandi...
we both went in for shower...Quite SOP, clean just the major areas needed...

went back to bed for actions...
french kiss her until non stop...she already start stroking my little bro...then i slowly lick her ears and her necks..she start moaning liao...then i slowly make my way down to her breasts.,,,licking in circular mode...then her nipples...bitting them and sucking them like baby sucking.....want to lick her base..she dont allow..so LL, then she turn me over and suck my nipples...slowly kissing down to my little bro..i thought she doing BBBJ, but sadly, is only BJ...sianz..then..she moved to do cowgirl position on me..after 5 mins..i change to missionary postition...still cannot cum..guess too tired..so ask her to HJ me and i cum on her stomach..after wash up, i went to knock on Dan door see how is he doing..

bad news, he told me that the gal he choose says she got another customer booking liao...ask him to go back and change another gal..he give the gal 50,000rp as tips...as the girl ask for it....i went with him and call the taxi driver to pick us up..i went to talk to the taxi driver and the mamasan, stating cannot like that mah...the mamasan told me that the girl got problems one...then Dan very hard to choose another one...

the gal still eating, so we went back to hotel first...after 5 mins, the gal came and dan went back to his room for living firing again..while i felt tired and have a nap with my gal ...abt 6pm..i wake up and saw a message from Wala..asking me any progs later..i told him we going to windsor food court for dinner and he can come along to meet us there...meanwhile, i ask dan how is his second girl,..he told me he bonk twice liao this girl and service better than the first one..i was like

we meet at WFC, had steamed groupa, crabs(3), vegetables, lala, and prawns...plus drinks and other misc stuff cost about 620,000rp...
Bro wala...see the bill, know me and my friend being carroted..so ask them how they charged...fish already charged double as wala told me, somemore charged us for those we dont take...

then, dan and me went to bcs to play pool while asking wala want to join us anot..he declined..so...we decided to go ahead..

went back hotel at 930pm..want to watch soccer but tv dont show leh..so LL, went to sleep..

wake up at 630am, call dan to wake up and went for breakfast downstair...ask dan did he bonk the gal again after went back to hotel last night..he did and the girl stated only can bonk 3 times..he thought can bonk unlimited...i told him no such thing as unlimited...he says have but must find...haha..i think he sibei zai to have such thinking...

went back to room to have one more round, but this time, jialat as she want to go back fast and ask me to faster ...so i did not penpertrate her pussy..just hj and cum on her breast...

chop chop, fast cheong to sekupang, cannot make it for 840am ferry, so take 1010am ferry back to sg loh..

that is all for my short fr,
please dont zap me if u think my fr sucks and longwinded..
Old 14-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2380 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
skyfree's FR
Bro, nice FR! Why you go all the way to skupang but mostly in Nagoya area?

Also, how much bro wala managed to bargain the dinner to? Which stall?

966?
The one near the stage?
The one far behind?
Which one?

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 14-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2380 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
D’Song KTV to book my regular gal.

Any bros can advice how is the booking of KTV gals over there?

Fishing trip continue…..Walked pass Indah2 but did not go in (worry that the OKT is very cocky if did not book her gals). Saw Femina 958 is still under renovation. Walked to Queen, less than 10 gals.

Return to Singapura at 4.00pm. Good day!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Bro, where is this D'song KTV?

For Newton hotel, I am a bit sad. Nobody read my Newton FR!

Massage is 100k and 200k. 100k just have a curtain separated cubicle, whereby 200k for a vip room. If not wrong is 1 hour both. Both package can use their spa facility. They have dancers by the whirlpool, but I think going to over already.

As for the gals, i asked once before, not cheap leh. If just booking, is start from 1.7 million rupiah. They more encourage if you get their KTV package, then the gal's booking fee can be discounted. Anyway, I think this kind of places, better bargain with the gal for the ST in the KTV rather than booking.

Last time they have this facility to bring the gal upstairs to one of their rooms for ST, but not cheap also. Maybe due to less patrons, they brought the prices down.

Yeap, same sentiment as you for the Indah 2. The Lao Auntie OKT always stares at me and the situation is so awkward, especially she staring at me, plus n number of gals. If I sit too long, more than 1 minute, she will start making fun of me in front of those gals. I am just peasant, working nearby at Femina.

Btw, bro, can't you wait me renovating Femina? saba rah! saba! it'll be done. damn less curi ayam tea time for me! It's because customers like you cepat cepat, I have to finish these job early early. Very troublesome you!

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 14-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

wahaha...skyfree..seems that you only have HJ most of the time
how old are you?
hope to cheong there soon
Old 14-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Devil_Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Sup Zai View Post
take taxi from harbour bay to nagoya veri near, less than 10 min, can nego down to 20k, max 25k. walk-in formosa hotel is > S$50, think ard S$58. queens just across the road from formosa, go early to get good 'stock', can try linda massage along stretch of $changers directly opposite formosa, $ can change there, good rates, ask ard n nego rates. new berlian at row of shophouses on the road just behind the coffeeshop opposite queens, can't miss. indah2 just walk down the road between queens and centrepoint, pass a big longkang, along a row of shophouses. jungle minda, gold bird need to take taxi, alight at lai lai hotel, just behind the hotel. seafood dinner can go A1, walking distance from formosa, just go right from hotel entrance and walk behind pass a deserted shopping mall, 5 min.

wa 7 guys going, ask for bulk discount from mami/papi lah good hunting

LOL... Thanks Bro! will note down your direction just in case blur blur there.

We planning to reach there at indo time 1000am.

Be happy, Be understanding
Noone like to have a bad day
Old 14-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hum Sup Zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Ice View Post
LOL... Thanks Bro! will note down your direction just in case blur blur there.

We planning to reach there at indo time 1000am.
Correction: Berry Indah instead of New Berlian (type too furiously got the name wrong )

Enjoy
i the hum sup kia, pledge myself to be hum sup all my life, to bonk gals regardless of age , race or nationalities, so as to fulfil my unsatisfiable sex drive, and for the 'progress' and 'prosperity' of my didi
thanks to all bros who upz me, will return favour when i got power
Old 14-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madrex75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I plan to go to Batam this Friday and plan to stay at Planet Holiday/Novotel , any good place to cheong around that area for massage with extra ++ service please ?

Many thanks !
Old 15-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Also, how much bro wala managed to bargain the dinner to? Which stall?

966?
The one near the stage?
The one far behind?
Which one?
Never bargin, thou I never join in the dinner, I was there before they serve and saw the food. 1 mix vegi they charge 40k, steam dead fish they charge 150k. Worst thing is the drinks and ciggi, 3 pocari, 1 zest rea, 1 coconut, 2 cggi, 1 tea and 1 teh obeng. How I calculate also less than 90k, titip the bills they come 1 lump sum 120k. I never eat at the "999" before, just made a note never to try also.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

indonesia is a real rip off place. they will try rip you off and dont think about service. just be careful
Old 15-11-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madrex75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
I plan to go to Batam this Friday and plan to stay at Planet Holiday/Novotel , any good place to cheong around that area for massage with extra ++ service please ?

Many thanks !
Bros please give me some hints, this Batam threads has 500 pages now ... cannot locate the thread can give location of good cheong place around Planet Holiday.

Thanks
best regards,
Maddie
Old 15-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Any newbies need guidance in Batam this coming Friday ?
Cover my ferry ticket and I'll guide u......
Old 15-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Never bargin, thou I never join in the dinner, I was there before they serve and saw the food. 1 mix vegi they charge 40k, steam dead fish they charge 150k. Worst thing is the drinks and ciggi, 3 pocari, 1 zest rea, 1 coconut, 2 cggi, 1 tea and 1 teh obeng. How I calculate also less than 90k, titip the bills they come 1 lump sum 120k. I never eat at the "999" before, just made a note never to try also.
WFC is too much now I was there on Sat nite with 5more friends food is ok abt 400k but the drinks expensive 3 bottles os guiness and 2 heineken and soft drinks for the rest it came to 223K when ask 1 bottle of guiness is 48k abt sgp price.Think my next trip will head dwn to Batu Besar Rezeki even thogh abit far off but value for money everything all fresh.Planning to go end Dec anyone keen can come along plan to get a vehicle for 7 pax.For newbies who don't speak Bahasa Indonesia no problem got a frd in Batam can arrange things for u just let her know in advance.
Old 15-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex75 View Post
Bros please give me some hints, this Batam threads has 500 pages now ... cannot locate the thread can give location of good cheong place around Planet Holiday.

Thanks
best regards,
Maddie
read my links for massage.

You stay at Planet? IT is close to Nagoya cheonging place like jungle and gold bird. Out from hotel, turn LEFT, follow the road down, on the right hand side. If you go all the way, you reach Nagoya Hill, and at the T junction, it is The HILLS( bali spring massage), too bad this place the spa is under renovation, no spa facilities. If you intent to hunt on your own, ask the taxi to drop you at FOrmosa Hotel, alot of cheonging place near there. Go pick up yourself and no commission on the driver part.

If you turn right from your hotel, all the way down you can get to Pacific Disco. Cannot miss it, it is the shape of a ship, the hotel.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Went over on Friday, 12.11.10. Reach HF at about 9.30am.
"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Wah, you really bonk hard during this trip...

Old 15-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
WFC is too much now I was there on Sat nite with 5more friends food is ok abt 400k but the drinks expensive 3 bottles os guiness and 2 heineken and soft drinks for the rest it came to 223K when ask 1 bottle of guiness is 48k abt sgp price.Think my next trip will head dwn to Batu Besar Rezeki even thogh abit far off but value for money everything all fresh.Planning to go end Dec anyone keen can come along plan to get a vehicle for 7 pax.For newbies who don't speak Bahasa Indonesia no problem got a frd in Batam can arrange things for u just let her know in advance.
Bintang beer is much cheaper. Anyway, prices of all alcohol drinks went up quite sharply. Remember the times years ago, when one bottle is only 14K for tiger at A1. Competition is high that time.

Get a 7 seater? Who is going to drive? Just note that driving here is not same as singapore. Especially the motorcycles.. No regards for any traffic rules. Best is to have a local guy to do the driving, for safety sake. Your female friend can drive? that is nice.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread