The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2002, 12:20 PM
marcoman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by TheSaint

Hey that was good bro, but dun u bros think that total cost of visiting Dragon or Executive a bit too expensive??? $120+$56 total up to be $176.............just 1 fuck??? with that change to rm...........RM360 can fuck 1 nite wif booking gal or 2 fuck in any HC!!! me personally feel that Leisure Spa already very expensive liao for a fuck.........total $145............dun say $176!!! Anyway CB is still CB, Neh Neh is still Neh Neh, gals around will be the same 1 lah........................
Totally agree with you! But some of us no easy access to JB or KL - women there are equally good looking and a lot cheaper. Was recently in KL for biz and visited Mint and Federal. Prices were RMB178 and RMB230 respectively - very reasonable compared to S'pore. But then again, seldom got opportunity to go up!
Old 10-03-2002, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
TheSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman

Totally agree with you! But some of us no easy access to JB or KL - women there are equally good looking and a lot cheaper. Was recently in KL for biz and visited Mint and Federal. Prices were RMB178 and RMB230 respectively - very reasonable compared to S'pore. But then again, seldom got opportunity to go up!

Hey bro, me visiting KL soon, can advice where is Mint and Federal?? And whats the rate or charges there??
Old 10-03-2002, 09:44 PM
marcoman

MINT's HC is called Ginza. Its located at Mint Hotel which is close to the Mines Resort - 20 mins from KL center - its directly on the SIN-KL freeway and you can see it if on route to town - from KLIA. Federal's HC I think is called Deluxe - located at the basement of Federal Hotel - Jalan Bukit Bintang - any taxi driver can take you there. Variety wise, Federal is better but price wise, Ginza is better at RMB170 vs RMB230 for Federal. Some at Federal go up to RMB260 - depending on time of day you visit and the broad's looks. Happy shopping!
Old 10-03-2002, 09:47 PM
marcoman

Quote:
MINT's HC is called Ginza. Its located at Mint Hotel which is close to the Mines Resort - 20 mins from KL center - its directly on the SIN-KL freeway and you can see it if on route to town - from KLIA. Federal's HC I think is called Deluxe - located at the basement of Federal Hotel - Jalan Bukit Bintang - any taxi driver can take you there. Variety wise, Federal is better but price wise, Ginza is better at RMB170 vs RMB230 for Federal. Some at Federal go up to RMB260 - depending on time of day you visit and the broad's looks. Happy shopping!
SORI - should be MYR and NOT RMB - my frequent visits to Shanghai has screwed my currencies (as well as the women!!)
Old 11-03-2002, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
TheSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

SORI - should be MYR and NOT RMB - my frequent visits to Shanghai has screwed my currencies (as well as the women!!)
Hey bro, i'm visiting KL via Star Cruise, which i will landed at Port Klang, is it near to Mint or Federal from Port Klang???
Old 12-03-2002, 09:54 PM
marcoman

Sori bro, not familiar with direction (or distance) from Port Klang.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 23
hot chocolate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhot chocolate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhot chocolate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
anyone been to the hc at bukit timah plaza?
Old 13-03-2002, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
caesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I have seen many of the girls at the Mint but the prettiest so far, in my humble opinion is LILY. I don't know about her service tho as I had just finished and rushing to get back to Singapore.

Good luck.
Old 20-03-2002, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sumdumfuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Latest FR on Violet

Went for Violet the other day. Had high hopes when I went in after trying her the last time. Standard has dropped. Her massage was alright. Quite forceful and got a bit of cracking of bones. I was quite geared up already and when she went out to get her stuff for the special, I was eagerly waiting.

She came back, gave a brief handjob, and then bj with cap on..
didn't feel much. She was just brushing her lips up and down the shaft for a while like what was maybe 3 minutes. Then she started to ride me even though I was not hard.

I naturally couldn't hold out for long and became soft after a
while. The cap was uncomfortable but she carry on giving me a HJ with cap on...that was a big turn off. Finally in the end.....I had to think about something else, like another girl I saw which my friend tried, RUBY. Then can cum.

I suggest all brothers think twice about Violet. She is still friendly but maybe she knows that there are a lot of good reviews about her in the past so maybe she 'how lian' already...think that she is becoming 'ang pai' so a bit service attitude change. No longer the violet I knew before.

On the other hand, the 5 friends I went with did try Gucci, Miko, Winter, Ruby and Champagne. They said Gucci still f**king good, Miko's an angel who fucks the hell out of you, Ruby the BJ queen and Champagne was just gorgeous.

They asked me to try then the next time round and hearing their reports, I highly recommend them to you all. Maybe got new stock coming and do post FR if have good ones.

Finally, I was just disappointed with Violet.
Old 30-03-2002, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AK47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seems like this thread is getting very inactive. Bros don visit Dragon these days any more? Me planning to visit Dragon today, probably will try out the girls that are named in the thread but haven had the chance to try.

Will check out if any new stock coming in and when.

Cheers!
Old 30-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kong17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well said AK47

post a steaming FR. confirm liven this thread
Old 30-03-2002, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
limjef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
champagne and gucci

champagne is my personal fav.... by now, i can chat anything with her.... i had tried gucci once only but she leave me with a good impression, even allow me to french her.. which i was quite surprise..but i would say she is rather good.. compared to those SOP type

until now, champ still refuses to french with me...haha. i have been trying....
Old 30-03-2002, 07:09 PM
marcoman

Sori Bros- No FRs on Dragon. Have been busy gang-bang PRC chicks from Apollo and GL (with bros defytherules, killervirgin and maituliao). Will probably do an assault on Dragon this coming week - the mummy there have been calling me - very pei-seh so gotta go. No new girls though - think she said in the next 2 weeks or so.

FR akan datang......
Old 31-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
defytherules is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Sori Bros- No FRs on Dragon. Have been busy gang-bang PRC chicks from Apollo and GL (with bros defytherules, killervirgin and maituliao). Will probably do an assault on Dragon this coming week - the mummy there have been calling me - very pei-seh so gotta go. No new girls though - think she said in the next 2 weeks or so.

FR akan datang......
knn...must jio me ok? when? tue? maituliao not very keen in dragon leh..he prefer JB..maybe RS or gals from his private OKT..
Old 31-03-2002, 05:52 PM
marcoman

Dragon is discreet lah thats why I go there. Mummy oso know me so I always get the newbies - now not so many oredi cos more M'sian broads prefer to stay in-country. Business here is slowing as lots of bros like yourself and maituliao always go across the causeway for the action (don't blame you given that its a lot cheaper). Not forgetting the new and stiff competition from the FL PRCs in GL and other HCs like Leisure. Hence it might be to their benefit to look for business opportunities locally given that the MYR has strengthened significantly - over the days when it was very profitable for them to come down here. Was at Mint HC and this broad who serviced me oso mentioned same thing. Anyway, she was a good and cheap shag - well worth my $$. If I have the chance I will most definately prefer to cheong across the causeway!! Cheonging and meeting our new friends like bros cheongjb and santa makes life worth living!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1