The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Bro new girl does FJ too? Thought only the old birds there does it. The girls there usually will ask to bring them out after work for drinks followed by hotel.. I've upz a few of them. they won't so daring as to do it in the shop unless Lisa isn't around.. Bro care to share the new girls name? Haven't been there for a while as was sick of the old birds liao.. will drop by when I'm bugis.
Bro is this the famous shop at FLS level 3 P****** B***** run by the well known Lisa or is it another? Cause I have been there but never tried to ask them out as I didn't know they provided such services although I've seen many different men bringing MLs out
Old 09-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3341 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't think have in house bah.. if have then I'm stupid to have paid so much including wasting money on pleasing them on luxury drinking and bringing them out which they can't afford. Say already damn angry.
Wasai, u sure spend a bundle on them liao, hope somehow or rather u r able to gain back something from them, something of ur desire of coz.
No need to be angry coz in terms of taking them out, u definitely hv the priority, trust me..
Old 09-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Bro is this the famous shop at FLS level 3 P****** B***** run by the well known Lisa or is it another? Cause I have been there but never tried to ask them out as I didn't know they provided such services although I've seen many different men bringing MLs out
Yup.. that's the shop.. common practice for quite some time.. Offer them a ride and if you are regular usually they won't reject you unless Lisa is in the shop
Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

interesting plc gal can go out with customers.
Like old days, jalan kalpa.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

bulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbulldogs1989 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshingg View Post
Went to the Bugis one today, as expected it was Sunday and the shop was very crowded. Hence I made an appointment, one of the girl answered and said got space ask me to come down in 10 mins. As I was around the area, it took me less than 10 mins to reach the shop. When I reached the shop, all of them are busy working and one girl came out she told me still need to wait for another 45 mins. Was quite buay song as i have made a call to ask if they are free and they told me they are in the first place. I left the shop as I don't wanna wait. It was an unpleasant experience for me. Headed over to another one nearby with better ambience and proper rooms.
Very common for this outlet.. They only want to bring you to their shop while still trying to make the current customer extend their timing or trying to go into another cubicle to ask for shuang fei. If they are successful they can't be bother with you b cos during shuang fei the girls don't need to use energy to massage just tickle or hj the customer or as we know their extension means hj only. So why would they want to waste energy to please you when it's easier to serve another.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

QUOTE=Derekchan;15177494]Bro W*n*y also offered me after work as got one time I visited her around 9 pm on a weekday. I didn't accept the offer as I got to rush somewhere will try and test luck again this week with her.[/QUOTE]

Just got confirmation by one Bro here that even new girls cant wait to go out with customers.. So bros who visit FLS outlet can try. I'm not trying to promote this joint neither I receive any benifits from Lisa but because due to popular request through PM therefore would like to share with all bros at once instead of replying individually.

Hope this will answer all questions on which ML offers take away.

Last edited by bulldogs1989; 11-10-2016 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 23
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

I used to be a supporter of this Fls branch, honestly speaking the girls there really treat us like King only when you take 2 hours or more, what's the point? We are the customer, we got the right to choose how Long we want our massage to be. The ambience and hygeine there sucks totally. I stopped going there for ages Liao, have changed my playground to Bugis cube.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
I used to be a supporter of this Fls branch, honestly speaking the girls there really treat us like King only when you take 2 hours or more, what's the point? We are the customer, we got the right to choose how Long we want our massage to be. The ambience and hygeine there sucks totally. I stopped going there for ages Liao, have changed my playground to Bugis cube.
Bro care to share which spa in Bugis cube?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wise choice Bro. H**** S** lots of syt n most importantly nobody disturb you for shuang fei n extension of timing n won't get black face if we don't accept. But still a lot Lisa supporters here so just to satisfy their curiosity I just help to gather info for them. So they know who got potential.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 23
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
Bro care to share which spa in Bugis cube?
Bro its at the 2nd level, there's only one Spa there. Look for Coco or Michelle.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 9
Benjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to beholdBenjamintan789 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wise choice Bro. H**** S** lots of syt n most importantly nobody disturb you for shuang fei n extension of timing n won't get black face if we don't accept. But still a lot Lisa supporters here so just to satisfy their curiosity I just help to gather info for them. So they know who got potential.
Agreed bro, the Spa at Bugis cube has lots of Syt and won't be irritated by all the time extension or shuang fei. The ambience is quiet too and is a better place to relax my mind than Fls.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is worth recommending in Bugis cube bro?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Who is worth recommending in Bugis cube bro?
There got a few syt n also a auntie whom I had experience with.. If you wanna figure and looks with skillful hands you can try C***. Guarantee after trying you won't return to these black shops again. No asking shuang fei n no pester for time extension.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro I agreed on what you said, we got the right to choose how long we want our session to be. The Prc M at fls branch is ridiculous told me to pay her tips as I didn't want to extend the time.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
There got a few syt n also a auntie whom I had experience with.. If you wanna figure and looks with skillful hands you can try C***. Guarantee after trying you won't return to these black shops again. No asking shuang fei n no pester for time extension.
Not juz shuang fei or 4 hands massage, it's 6 hands massage bro.

I was at the fls outlet wif H then, a customer came in to look for the baby buffalo Axxxx, he opted for 1.5hrs massage wif her, they went in to one of the cubicles, minutes later, W & J went in to persuade(pester) him to let them massage him for 30min, both ladies managed to convince him for the offer, so he was having a 6 hands massage for 30min, then 30min's up, both ladies left and the baby buffalo continued wif her massage.

I was juz beside them in the next cubicle, can't imagine such a cramped cubicle like this can house 4 persons at one time sia..

Anyway this was very long ago liao, at least half a year ago or even longer, can't remember..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1