The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Events In Chang Ping

on my way back to CP.
Old 16-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
another group of bro came over and we went HHH for massage. they went for a 2 sessions massage and i left them there and went to run some errands.

when i came back, they still have one more hour to go and i decide to have my foot massage w them. so i call the manager for to arrange a massue for me. but this massue CMI so i ask for shuang fei and hope the next one look more interesting.

then came this massue, WW, cute and adorable. so i start to talk dirty jokes and got everybody excited and to my surprise she talk dirty to me too. ha ha! all of us have a good laugh and enjoy it.

then next day, we went back again for another foot massage. here we go again, i broke the ice and we enjoyed keeping each other company. then came the nite, and i sms her. she was reluctant to meet me.

then the next day i went to ZH. i was surprised to recv a call from her and said she is bored and wanna chit chat. so i conversed with her and she asked me when i am coming back. i said not so soon, but if she want me to come back tmr to keep her company, i will come back. after some hesitation, she say then u come back tmr.
juz read abt this, got to hand it to you, was with you in the same massage session, and less than a week knowing her, you bedded her, you sure have your way......well done.....congratulated you in ZH ktv............congrats again......
Old 18-04-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

went back to CP for a nite.

got this gal intro by XYZ, called juan. asked her to come over reluctantly bcos have not seen her before but was described by XYZ how pretty she was, tall, model look, sexy body, etc.

with all the droodling details about thus juan, i had no reason not to call her over. when i opened the door and saw her, i WOW! she really looked like a model. i was slained by her, every parts of her body, her firm B cup breasts i cup firmly, her sexy long legs i spread wide in the shape of V while in missionary position. her soft silky skin and tender flesh was all i wanna touched and hugged.

is too good to be true... fairy come from above.
Old 19-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
yes i do get free fcuk. after hanging out long enough and got suan by my china friends, said why we foreginers are goon-doos and have to pay for fcuk, while china men fcuk for free. from that day onward i do a lot of rethinking and learn the way of chinaman.
i like this one bro. i was also a goondoos once
in another way bro banana is also helping indirectly in promoting CP events,his update on china experience is also quite consistence,keep up the good work bro!
Old 20-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex View Post
i like this one bro. i was also a goondoos once
in another way bro banana is also helping indirectly in promoting CP events,his update on china experience is also quite consistence,keep up the good work bro!
thank you for ur encouragement
Old 20-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DemonSage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brothers

Thinking of visting CP on the 2nd May. Wonder if any helpful guys can assist to lead the way.

Regards
Old 25-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

will be there on 16 may ~ 18 may
please add me and my friend if there is any function at jia yi or miraton
thanks
Old 25-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
will be there on 16 may ~ 18 may
please add me and my friend if there is any function at jia yi or miraton
thanks
Err... so you mean if not this 2 place then don't add you guys in?
Old 25-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Err... so you mean if not this 2 place then don't add you guys in?
add also la , brother
Old 26-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aznballa622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

In 2007, what has been, on average, the best Sauna place in CP?

Is Hui Mei still considered tops? Please advise. Thanks all.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznballa622 View Post
Hi Bros,

In 2007, what has been, on average, the best Sauna place in CP?

Is Hui Mei still considered tops? Please advise. Thanks all.
i dont best place. we go everywhere.
Old 22-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

i m back online. have been busi chasing Prison Break. finally finish the 2 seasons.

this is my new num in this region, 15817602454. num will change regularly.

have been back for the past 3 weeks.

summer is here. next week on a hotspring trip.
Old 22-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

good learning lession from brother banana
keep this alive , is enlightenment statement
Old 25-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
good learning lession from brother banana
keep this alive , is enlightenment statement
huh??? wat lesson?
Old 25-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

i m in gz. going for a hotspring trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1