The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
OMG...another one going soft...hehe. Yeah Redknapp is ok. I suppose he is asociated with Liverpool, thats why u handpicked him? We have a vast group of goodlooking players at our club...Redknapp, Ginola, Zamora, Gary Doherty, Ruel Fox and Moussa Saib!!!! LOL
i named redknapp cos i sincerely think that he is one of the best looking footballer around and of course he snagged the best looking WAG too... i also named him cos he played for spurs too... duh...

my all-time favourite for spurs is of course none other than chris waddle, for he walks with a wobble. come to think of it, he dribbles wobbly too...

no impression of doherty or saib???, but 1 thing i need to disagree with yr choice of ruel fox, that i m sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law666 View Post
off-pitch, berbatv's hair is fully comb back, like those mobster in ' The godfather' (his fav n which he learn english from)
aah... glad to be enlightened... now that doesnt look too bad cos he looks a bit like andy garcia, my fav character in ocean eleven, twelve and i suspect thirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
The respect is mutual. My comments on Liverpool fans are not directed at you.

I guess there are many glory hunting football 'fans' out there. Jumping from one wagon to another. I am glad that none of my friends are such thus I cant comment.

Cheers.
haha... thanks for the compliments. i guess some people just need to "win" all the time!!! if ever u need to know such "fans", i have a few at the office to intro to u!!! one undecided chelski/manc fan, in particular. but enough of that in a dedicated spurs thread...
Old 23-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Should we bring in Lee Bernard who was brilliant in the reserve league for 3 years already??? Or do we sign? We r linked with - Darren Bent/ Julius Aghahowa/ Miroslav Klose/Harewood/ Saviola/ Saha/ Bojinov etc????
if bernard is really good, then i hope he can be spurs no.4 striker. it pains me so often already to see dazzling defoe on the bench this season. perhaps wait till january window to see if the first choice strikers suffer any long term injury.

in fact, i think the most important signing, may be to replace the not so reliable robinson.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
it pains me so often already to see dazzling defoe on the bench this season. perhaps wait till january window to see if the first choice strikers suffer any long term injury.

in fact, i think the most important signing, may be to replace the not so reliable robinson.
Defoe's finishing is good but his play and style may be selfish at times. Perhaps thats a reason why Jol prefers Keane and Berbatov as first choice.

I've said before that Robinson needs competition for his position. He looks vulnerable with crosses and long shots.

Now Lennon is linked with Utd.
Old 23-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Defoe's finishing is good but his play and style may be selfish at times. Perhaps thats a reason why Jol prefers Keane and Berbatov as first choice.

I've said before that Robinson needs competition for his position. He looks vulnerable with crosses and long shots.

Now Lennon is linked with Utd.
i agree defoe is selfish in possession compared to keano and berbatov. he doesnt look out for anybody, but well at least he is usually able to produce good shots even from outside the box. one thing i like about him is his small size, it makes him swift and nimble.

lennon?! can we link ghaly to man utd instead?
Old 23-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lennon?! can we link ghaly to man utd instead?
Hossam Ghaly told the London Evening Standard: “I met with Jol before I left for my summer vacation and he assured me that there are no hard feelings and that he is keen on keeping me next season.

“The club already took a disciplinary measure against me and Jol said that it was sufficient.

“I was upset about what happened against Blackburn. I’m under pressure because I try to do my best in every game, yet sometimes I’m not chosen. Nevertheless, my conduct was unacceptable."

Looks like he is staying at Spurs for a little while more. Now for something positive.

Bale and Kaboul prepare to join Tottenham for combined £16m

Tottenham Hotspur are confident of completing the transfer of Gareth Bale from Southampton this week in a deal that could rise to £10 million. As well as the Wales left back, the Barclays Premiership club are also on the brink of securing a deal for Younes Kaboul, the France Under-21 captain.

Bale has been linked with a host of top-flight clubs, including Manchester United, but Tottenham appear to have won the race for his signature. It is believed that about £6 million will be paid up front, with the remainder made up in add-on clauses.

The 17-year-old had a year left on his contract with South-ampton, but once they failed to win promotion through the Coca-Cola Championship play-offs – they lost to Derby County in the semi-finals – they faced a struggle to hang on to the prized defender.

Kaboul, another defender, is expected to move to White Hart Lane on a four-year contract from Auxerre for a fee that is likely to be more than £6 million.

Kaboul, 6ft 3in, has gained prominence in France for tough tackling since making his debut three years ago and attracted interest from Inter Milan, AS Roma and Ports-mouth. Tottenham will use him as cover for their central defenders. The club kept only seven clean sheets this season – the fewest in the Barclays Premiership – and were hampered by the absence of Ledley King because of injury.

Tottenham have a transfer budget of about £30 million, with a winger among their priorities. They remain keen on Martin Petrov, of Atlético Madrid, and are open to offers for players such as Danny Murphy and Teemu Tainio.
Old 23-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
keep them coming baby... keep them coming...
Old 24-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Even though i am not a fan of spur but i'll feel that Gareth Bale is a good buy. He is young & quick.
Certainly a good left back in making. Pricing was quite steep but it was definately worth every pound.

Quote:
Hossam Ghaly told the London Evening Standard: “I met with Jol before I left for my summer vacation and he assured me that there are no hard feelings and that he is keen on keeping me next season.

“The club already took a disciplinary measure against me and Jol said that it was sufficient.

“I was upset about what happened against Blackburn. I’m under pressure because I try to do my best in every game, yet sometimes I’m not chosen. Nevertheless, my conduct was unacceptable."

Looks like he is staying at Spurs for a little while more. Now for something positive.

Tottenham Hotspur are confident of completing the transfer of Gareth Bale from Southampton this week in a deal that could rise to £10 million. As well as the Wales left back, the Barclays Premiership club are also on the brink of securing a deal for Younes Kaboul, the France Under-21 captain.

Bale has been linked with a host of top-flight clubs, including Manchester United, but Tottenham appear to have won the race for his signature. It is believed that about £6 million will be paid up front, with the remainder made up in add-on clauses.

The 17-year-old had a year left on his contract with South-ampton, but once they failed to win promotion through the Coca-Cola Championship play-offs – they lost to Derby County in the semi-finals – they faced a struggle to hang on to the prized defender.

Kaboul, another defender, is expected to move to White Hart Lane on a four-year contract from Auxerre for a fee that is likely to be more than £6 million.

Kaboul, 6ft 3in, has gained prominence in France for tough tackling since making his debut three years ago and attracted interest from Inter Milan, AS Roma and Ports-mouth. Tottenham will use him as cover for their central defenders. The club kept only seven clean sheets this season – the fewest in the Barclays Premiership – and were hampered by the absence of Ledley King because of injury.

Tottenham have a transfer budget of about £30 million, with a winger among their priorities. They remain keen on Martin Petrov, of Atlético Madrid, and are open to offers for players such as Danny Murphy and Teemu Tainio.
Old 25-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
if bernard is really good, then i hope he can be spurs no.4 striker. it pains me so often already to see dazzling defoe on the bench this season. perhaps wait till january window to see if the first choice strikers suffer any long term injury.

defoe can only play as a lone striker cos he doesnt really pass to a supporting striker most of the time. he would rather shoot for goal. yes, he can be deadly at times, but not consistent enough to be the one to rely on for the whole season.

robinson is like that. if u dont realise, he is a shot-stopper kind of goalie. just like canizares and shay given. u seldom see them coming out for crosses. but have to agree that robinson is not having the best of seasons...

Quote:
i m surprised bale can go for so little... so much hype about him and the big teams were clamouring for him... is the deal confirmed already?
Old 25-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There were reports that Bale had done the medical and will sign in the next 48hrs. so let's just wait and see if it's true.
Old 25-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
defoe can only play as a lone striker cos he doesnt really pass to a supporting striker most of the time. he would rather shoot for goal. yes, he can be deadly at times, but not consistent enough to be the one to rely on for the whole season.
Well, I could just say this lah...if u have played as a striker (i Played as a midfielder cum striker for my college, about 8 years ago!), a coach would tell a striker to be selfish. Its like the top 10 rule for being a good striker. Mind you, if u look at players like Lineker, RV Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Ian Rush, Caniggia, Batistuta, Vialli, Ally McCoist etc are all selfish strikers. But in Defoe's case, he likes to run with the ball, thats the only difference from all the strikers I stated earlier (all of them are a '6-yard-box' strikers). I suppose thats your term as a modern centre Forward. Its just that Defoe is not as good as other strikers who likes to get involve in the setup namely Thierry Henry. But he is a good striker of the ball. Its just that he is inconsistent, thats all.

Quote:
robinson is like that. if u dont realise, he is a shot-stopper kind of goalie. just like canizares and shay given. u seldom see them coming out for crosses. but have to agree that robinson is not having the best of seasons...
I agree. Robinson was great when he 1st signed for us 3 seasons ago. I think he needs to get his confidence back. But he is a top shot-stopper, thats for sure.

Quote:
i m surprised bale can go for so little... so much hype about him and the big teams were clamouring for him... is the deal confirmed already?
He is undergoing a medical at WHL. But anything can happen. Remember when we had Damien Duff over for medical only for Newcastle to snatch him from under our nose last season???

Last edited by putrawk; 25-05-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Wrong aledi....lol
Old 26-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I could just say this lah...if u have played as a striker (i Played as a midfielder cum striker for my college, about 8 years ago!), a coach would tell a striker to be selfish. Its like the top 10 rule for being a good striker. Mind you, if u look at players like Lineker, RV Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Ian Rush, Caniggia, Batistuta, Vialli, Ally McCoist etc are all selfish strikers. But in Defoe's case, he likes to run with the ball, thats the only difference from all the strikers I stated earlier (all of them are a '6-yard-box' strikers). I suppose thats your term as a modern centre Forward. Its just that Defoe is not as good as other strikers who likes to get involve in the setup namely Thierry Henry. But he is a good striker of the ball. Its just that he is inconsistent, thats all.
never played as a striker but was a winger. got older and became a defensive midfielder... now defender cos lost all speed but rest assured i know a striker must be selfish, at times, force things to happen and i definitely agree that defoe is a good striker of the ball. but then, i dont agree that he is the modern centre forward. a support striker maybe, but he really doesnt seem to want to play that role. to me, he wants to be the top honcho, the one to go to, the one and only striker. he probably felt that he has the relevant skills to do so. but if u play him as the lone striker, chances r u dont need wingers anymore cos crosses probably wont reach him, ala michael owen. 1 dimensional play then. unlike the other spurs strikers, they have other qualities to offer jol, which is why defoe is down at the bottom of the pecking order. not to mention his inconsistency. but then again, getting him in when the opposing defence is tiring, he can do some damage usually. but i still feel that he is too 1 dimensional and inconsistent. not that he is not good though.

Quote:
I agree. Robinson was great when he 1st signed for us 3 seasons ago. I think he needs to get his confidence back. But he is a top shot-stopper, thats for sure.
no offence, but when it comes to shot-stopping, shay given is still the best in the league. robinson has already shown that he could be inconsistent when he was with leeds. when he is good, he is unbeatable. when he is bad, it's ugly and he makes fundamental mistakes. it brings the team down. but then again, not many keepers in the world r consistent. the ones who r cost too damn much...

Quote:
He is undergoing a medical at WHL. But anything can happen. Remember when we had Damien Duff over for medical only for Newcastle to snatch him from under our nose last season
frankly, i have not seen gareth bale play before, or probably just didnt notice him. but so much interest cant be wrong. but i think he is one for the future. but future is a good thing, so long spurs dont keep selling their players, especially those who r really performing. the decision makers need to think more long term than just trying to make $!!!

hope that spurs fans do not think me too kaypoh. just enjoy the attractive football and also the fact that spurs r one of the teams who can give the top 4 a run of their money... cheers.
Old 26-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok Bro AXL. Your Kaypo-ness r much welcomed here in our forum! LOL.

The Spurs website has confirmed the signing of Gareth Bale. Good news but makes me wonder, what will happen to Lee YP and Assou-Ekotto. I reckon we should keep Lee as our squad player. He is useful as he could play in 3 different positions -LB, RB and LMF. As for Ekotto, I would love for him to stay, but I reckon he would want to play, so I think we should loan him out.

So one position sorted. Whats left? We should improvise with new signings at the back, LMF and Striker (if Mido goes). CB- Kaboul has been mentioned. Left Midfield? We are linked with Morten Gamst Pedersen, Hatem Ben Arfa, Wesley Sjnider and Arjen Robben...all of which I like very much! And who to replace Mido (if he goes)? We are linked with a host of strikers but we are favourites to sign Fred of Lyon. He could be a great signing for us as he is a Banger (haha...goal getter, that is..not bangbus or backseat bangers or Bang bros...). Just look at his exploits in this season Champions League. Like bro Castrol say, Keep it comming mateys, keep it comming!
Old 26-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok Bro AXL. Your Kaypo-ness r much welcomed here in our forum! LOL.

The Spurs website has confirmed the signing of Gareth Bale. Good news but makes me wonder, what will happen to Lee YP and Assou-Ekotto. I reckon we should keep Lee as our squad player. He is useful as he could play in 3 different positions -LB, RB and LMF. As for Ekotto, I would love for him to stay, but I reckon he would want to play, so I think we should loan him out.

So one position sorted. Whats left? We should improvise with new signings at the back, LMF and Striker (if Mido goes). CB- Kaboul has been mentioned. Left Midfield? We are linked with Morten Gamst Pedersen, Hatem Ben Arfa, Wesley Sjnider and Arjen Robben...all of which I like very much! And who to replace Mido (if he goes)? We are linked with a host of strikers but we are favourites to sign Fred of Lyon. He could be a great signing for us as he is a Banger (haha...goal getter, that is..not bangbus or backseat bangers or Bang bros...). Just look at his exploits in this season Champions League. Like bro Castrol say, Keep it comming mateys, keep it comming!
thank you for putting up with my kaypohness...

congrats on gareth bale, saw it on soccernet as well... right under the noses of the bigger clubs... no offence, u know what i meant...

lee yong pyo is a good squad player to have around. versatile and i could see he plays hard as well. i also like morten gamst pederson... but seems like the team i support is kind of the favourite to sign him cos blackburn wants bellamy back. good bargaining chip. think blackburn more or less resigned to losing him in the close season already.

i have to disagree with mido. u dont replace him, u just let him go. getting a striker of a different nature to keane and berbatov is imperative, so jol has more options to change the attacking approach in a game. but more important is still to shore up the central defence position, and a more combative defensive midfield. spurs have not much problems with scoring, but the reason why they r not challenging for a place in the champs league is bcos they have conceded too many goals. just more of my worthless 2 cents...
Old 26-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

If Berbatov goes to Manchester United, and Saha goes the other way...it wouldn't be that bad...

Stuart Downing should come to White Hart Lane and team up with Lennon...after yesterday's England B's performance - it's a wonder why no one wants him yet.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 26-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
If Berbatov goes to Manchester United, and Saha goes the other way...it wouldn't be that bad...

Stuart Downing should come to White Hart Lane and team up with Lennon...after yesterday's England B's performance - it's a wonder why no one wants him yet.

JWNY
in my humble but kaypoh (as usual) opinion, it would be bad business for spurs. selling off a star player for someone who is not wanted by his own team. it is time for them to strengthen their team, not weaken... berbatov is one of the bright sparks this season. no reason for him to perform just as well next season.

jol wanted stuart downing all along. mee rebus didnt want to sell though... by demanding that aaron lennon goes the other way...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1