The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thank you...when you will be in hcm again...
Haven't plan when I will be there again. But one thing for sure, I will certainly be in HCM for 3 weeks this December 2010.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 23-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At the moment, tickets are still not available to HCMC and Hanoi for December 2010 in Tiger Airways and Jetstar Airways websites. The flight schedule for Nov 2010 to May 2011 is not released yet.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 23-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
At the moment, tickets are still not available to HCMC and Hanoi for December 2010 in Tiger Airways and Jetstar Airways websites. The flight schedule for Nov 2010 to May 2011 is not released yet.
Well done...i am still buying May tickets...you look into dec liao...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gday Bro here,

Last Friday i came back with my viet gf and she was deport back to vietnam can advice got what way to bring her back to sg or i have to go through the correct way to apply the Form14 to apply for the visa & visit pass still have to give many thing like her passport bio data page her signature...ect
Old 23-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikokeong View Post
Gday Bro here,

Last Friday i came back with my viet gf and she was deport back to vietnam can advice got what way to bring her back to sg or i have to go through the correct way to apply the Form14 to apply for the visa & visit pass still have to give many thing like her passport bio data page her signature...ect
I think there are alot missing info here. First a vietnamese coming to singapore don't need visa and will be given 30 days tourist visa upon entry. Secondly, in order to grant entry the ICA will want to see that your gf has enough money to spend around 2k depends on length of stay. Thirdly, she must have a return ticket to Vietnam. Fourth, she must have a hotel booking or residential address not near geylang. Fifth, she has not been staying here for more than 90 days in one year. Sixth, she must not be banned from entering singapore before. So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 23-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
I think there are alot missing info here. First a vietnamese coming to singapore don't need visa and will be given 30 days tourist visa upon entry. Secondly, in order to grant entry the ICA will want to see that your gf has enough money to spend around 2k depends on length of stay. Thirdly, she must have a return ticket to Vietnam. Fourth, she must have a hotel booking or residential address not near geylang. Fifth, she has not been staying here for more than 90 days in one year. Sixth, she must not be banned from entering singapore before. So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.
Dear Bro thaks for the fast reply,

Sorry for the missing infor

1. i understand that Vietnamese no need visa

2. She have around 1.5k (SGD) with her

3. She have a return flight back to to vietnam too

4.The residential is my home address

5.Since starting of of these year only only 2 weeks in jan

6.She have not been banned from Singapore before these is the 1st time she is being refuse entry.

As what i get from her what the immigration paper that given to her it stat number 4 : Being ineligible for the issue of a pass under immgration policies.WTH is these?

Kindly advice

Last edited by tikokeong; 23-02-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 23-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
So not sure if your gf done all above. All these had been discussed in detail in this thread. Please do read up.
There r those "clean" gers who fullfill the requirements are still disallow into SG. Dunno what is the reason....

Quote:

Kindly advice
If she is "clean" then check with ICA what is the reason. You might be surprised with their answer. Good luck.
Old 23-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Angry Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There r those "clean" gers who fullfill the requirements are still disallow into SG. Dunno what is the reason....

If she is "clean" then check with ICA what is the reason. You might be surprised with their answer. Good luck.
Have wen down ICA in the afternoon the reply they give me it the same under the immgration policy they can't even explain to me. Wierd they told me it cannot be review. Makes me feel like vietnam is not human and as and when they like to give what as they wish.

And was told that she cannot come to SG in other flight also
Old 23-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have wen down ICA in the afternoon the reply they give me it the same under the immgration policy they can't even explain to me. Wierd they told me it cannot be review. Makes me feel like vietnam is not human and as and when they like to give what as they wish.

And was told that she cannot come to SG in other flight also
I have a bad feeling that your gf hide from you...she must had been caught and banned from entry...btw, where did you get to know her...was she a WL...

Old 23-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I have a bad feeling that your gf hide from you...she must had been caught and banned from entry...btw, where did you get to know her...was she a WL...

No, that is for sure her 1st passport she came to sg 1st time on somewhere in august 2009 yes she is a WL i know her since some where later after for some time she love me she stop interest in her work and don't thinking about $ even when she go back she have no $ i wan to give her $ she refuse.

2nd time she come is during dec and got extend until jan and went back then i when there to see her.
Old 23-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
No, that is for sure her 1st passport she came to sg 1st time on somewhere in august 2009 yes she is a WL i know her since some where later after for some time she love me she stop interest in her work and don't thinking about $ even when she go back she have no $ i wan to give her $ she refuse.

2nd time she come is during dec and got extend until jan and went back then i when there to see her.
Bro, i think you better have a good talk with her...there was a massive operations in dec and jan which was in the news....those caught will be banned from entry for at least 3 years...i think you better find a decent gal...a WL cannot trust and always xao nhieu nhieu..,:i

Old 23-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, i think you better have a good talk with her...there was a massive operations in dec and jan which was in the news....those caught will be banned from entry for at least 3 years...i think you better find a decent gal...a WL cannot trust and always xao nhieu nhieu..,:i
During jan i was the 1 that sent her to airport cfm that she no xao. CFM no tio caught before And CNY i was with her all the time even now and everyday i was on the phone with her every time call every time answer. Now she is helping at her mum stall everyday.
Old 23-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
During jan i was the 1 that sent her to airport cfm that she no xao. CFM no tio caught before And CNY i was with her all the time even now and everyday i was on the phone with her every time call every time answer. Now she is helping at her mum stall everyday.
Hmm...you are defending her...all samsters here who have WL gf all think the gf will be the odd one out and will never betray you...but for me, i will not trust even 20%...caught by av during working also can ask bf to send her to airport...so i dun see what's wrong... Anyway you can try to appeal by writing to ICA...but dun think much use la...or wait another 2 months then try to come again... Btw, if you like her so much then why still let her work as WL....

Old 23-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
tigeerball is Cool - loads of Potential

hi Singviet
how long is your trip to HCMC this time, will you be around this week
Old 23-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hmm...you are defending her...all samsters here who have WL gf all think the gf will be the odd one out and will never betray you...but for me, i will not trust even 20%...caught by av during working also can ask bf to send her to airport...so i dun see what's wrong... Anyway you can try to appeal by writing to ICA...but dun think much use la...or wait another 2 months then try to come again... Btw, if you like her so much then why still let her work as WL....
Not trying to defend for her as far as my knowledge before i know her yes after i know her she stop working.Issit it the only way is to try to appeal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1