The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
TWATMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro's I'm headed to Batam this friday. My second trip only. The first trip was quite odd ah. Girls all abit cannot play.

Looking to find some nice hot ladies (young, fair, slim, etc), just like any other of the bros here, but I've been navigating the thread and it seems quite all over the place. So far I got the clubs, food places and massage parlors (kudos to NewYorker88) but none for the good spots for WLs.

Looking to head over to find some girls for the full day and night, any good spots to recommend?

Thanks in advance all
Old 16-09-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheong77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

I am in the ferry...on my way to batam...I am sexcited
Old 16-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWATMAN View Post
Bro's I'm headed to Batam this friday. My second trip only. The first trip was quite odd ah. Girls all abit cannot play.

Looking to find some nice hot ladies (young, fair, slim, etc), just like any other of the bros here, but I've been navigating the thread and it seems quite all over the place. So far I got the clubs, food places and massage parlors (kudos to NewYorker88) but none for the good spots for WLs.

Looking to head over to find some girls for the full day and night, any good spots to recommend?

Thanks in advance all
Try Indah2. Lots of syts. Look for one called Olivia - not sure if she's still there. Ask the mami for recommendation. Have fun!
Old 16-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

Cheers Heil Hitler,

I'll go find that Indah 2 spot.

Just so there's no ambiguity - Indah 2 is the name of the place or just the general area? and if I tell the driver Indah 2 he should be able to figure it out?

Apologies bro's out there. Still quite a newbie to the scene in batam, will make sure I sexperience more so I won't ask as much the next time round.

Thanks.
TWAT
Old 16-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109148 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
exchange rate 6665
Seem like the exchange rates is going up again. That a gd news.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Cheers Heil Hitler,

I'll go find that Indah 2 spot.

Just so there's no ambiguity - Indah 2 is the name of the place or just the general area? and if I tell the driver Indah 2 he should be able to figure it out?

Apologies bro's out there. Still quite a newbie to the scene in batam, will make sure I sexperience more so I won't ask as much the next time round.

Thanks.
TWAT
Taxi driver will take you there if you tell him Indah 2. That's the name of the joint. Take your time to pick as the mami line the gals up for your selection. The taxi driver will take a commission from the mami from your selection. As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't have to cough up more than RP600,000 (inclusive of the driver's tips).

I'll help u out with pointers as much as I can. Seniors here will often do so as well when they have time on their hands. Do us all a favour please, post a field report (FR) on your return, regardless of how well or unwell it went for you.

Enjoy!
Old 16-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
I'll help u out with pointers as much as I can. Seniors here will often do so as well when they have time on their hands. Do us all a favour please, post a field report (FR) on your return, regardless of how well or unwell it went for you.

Enjoy!
Yes. Tats the least he could do to show his appreciation. Came across some newbies, PM for tis and tat. After giving them some tips, tats the last we heard fm him. Not even a brief FR...
Old 16-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Still out of Batam... so happening liao? Must go back to have fun again...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Great stuff bros. I'll definitely post an FR... not because it's the least I can do, but because this is what the whole forum was set up for no?

Really appreciate all the help Hitler.. I'll go nazi on one of them girls for you.
Old 17-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Great stuff bros. I'll definitely post an FR... not because it's the least I can do, but because this is what the whole forum was set up for no?

Really appreciate all the help Hitler.. I'll go nazi on one of them girls for you.
Sure, just dun go nuts about the place.
Old 17-09-2010, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
taobaoge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried too many PRCs, changing taste to brown sugar of late. Ramadan finally finished, so thinking of virgin trip to Batam to hoot some Indon SYTs.

Stupid newbie questions, hope veteran bros can help: because of the nature of my work, need to have internet connection in room even when R&R in case co call for support. Are there free internet broadband or wireless in the main hotels around say Farmosa area, which I read from this thread is the epicenter of action?

And, logistics aside, anyone have much luck getting tarma going on with Indon SYTs? Thinking of getting a pair for a night there.
Old 17-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Was in Batam yesterday for a day trip.
Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal immigration checking has been upgraded.
Now need to have fingerprint scan and picture taken.

Dunno if this has been posted before.
Just updating.
Old 17-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taobaoge View Post
Tried too many PRCs, changing taste to brown sugar of late. Ramadan finally finished, so thinking of virgin trip to Batam to hoot some Indon SYTs.

Stupid newbie questions, hope veteran bros can help: because of the nature of my work, need to have internet connection in room even when R&R in case co call for support. Are there free internet broadband or wireless in the main hotels around say Farmosa area, which I read from this thread is the epicenter of action?

And, logistics aside, anyone have much luck getting tarma going on with Indon SYTs? Thinking of getting a pair for a night there.
The higher quality hotels have wifi, and some shopping areas( nagoya hill) restuarants do have wifi too...

Tarma? Not an issue, just money only SYT? Probably some new stock coming in. It is pass holidays and they want $$$.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
some shopping areas( nagoya hill) restuarants do have wifi too...
I think all the top floor restaurants and cafes at Nagoya Hills have free Wifi.
Just ask for the password if any.

Was at KFC Harmoni yesterday.
Free wifi and desktop computers for customers to use.

Cheers !
Old 17-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Alright. Off there later on tonight.

I'm apparently staying in Golden View Hotel. I think it might be a little far off from Nagoya from the looks of it, but hey... what else am I supposed to do in Batam eh?

Will let you bros know how it went.

Thanks,
TWAT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread