The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 01-01-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 12
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
2 months ago, went overseas for holiday.
Ended up meeting a friend’s younger sister who is a cabin crew. She’s married and has a kid.

Met her at hotel and had a good time.
Next afternoon she flew off. Very rare opportunity really.
wow... wish i have such a friend with such a sister. hee

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, more pls. She chio? Big boob? Got pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
2 months ago, went overseas for holiday.
Ended up meeting a friend’s younger sister who is a cabin crew. She’s married and has a kid.

Met her at hotel and had a good time.
Next afternoon she flew off. Very rare opportunity really.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post

NUS final year student. She’s quite well known in the circle and very fun

Wow ,lucky u
Old 02-01-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 5
Shawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShawshanks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
she took off her panties, OMG that Amazon forest was enough to make me shrink. She sucked my shriveled bro, but I couldn't get pass the shock of a woman who was so unkempt.
Totally! I cannot lick a woman with a forest down there.
Luckily both my married FWB are shaved or waxed.

I have not had a woman with a forest there for a long time. It is a big no no for me.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I always avoid other people wife or gf because i could feel the pain of being dishonoured that way.

But there was 1 such woman i had to fuck. She's from prc and so was her husband. Both PR and the husband was full of contempt for Singaporeans. Once heard him say Singapore has so many Chinese so one day Singapore will be returned to China. Yeah... the sort of FT our government brings in.

So, I did what a Singaporean man should do.

I fucked his wife and in ways best described with several posts of its own. I let him find out when I had enough fun and the effects of the revenge were unparred.
Ya, sorry that I can't help it but to comment on a rather old post.
There are plenty of PRC women, attached or married that are having ONS, affairs or FWB with others.
Before encountering, I used to think they should be more conservative than us. To my pleasant surprise, it's exactly the opposite case.
The best part is, some of them are divorcees, who divorced their spouses when they found out their affairs, yet that didn't stop them from dating a married or attached man. One thing to note, they will usually mind if they are not the only gf of the man.
One other thing, agree with this part that I also super rolled eyes when I hear comment like 坡县,it's either their super lack of history or geography knowledge, or just their total lack of respect, Singapore was never part of China, why would we want to become a province or canton of it? Look at HK and Macau, what became them?
There were occasion I told some of these PRC off when they mentioned 坡县,sensing my annoyance, they tried to laugh it off and mentioned its just their way to show affection.
Last but not least, from my numerous encounters of the male PRC, I have yet to meet one who never had affairs, never visited a lasup spa, ktv. To many of them, success is not just about wealth, but also how many women chasing after their cock. That's probably the reason why their women are also doing the same.
Anyway, do not deliberately go searching for attached or married women, thinking they will be 'cleaner' than whores. Do not be shock their awareness of STD and pregnancies can be so low they literally don't exist in the dictionary. Also, finding them thinking there's no string attached is not true, what if they become serious, wanting to leave their partners for you, they will be like a leech that will suck you dry, soul included.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 16
dolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of lightdolonat is a glorious beacon of light

Thank for the share bro
Old 03-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ya, sorry that I can't help it but to comment on a rather old post.
There are plenty of PRC women, attached or married that are having ONS, affairs or FWB with others.
Before encountering, I used to think they should be more conservative than us. To my pleasant surprise, it's exactly the opposite case.
The best part is, some of them are divorcees, who divorced their spouses when they found out their affairs, yet that didn't stop them from dating a married or attached man. One thing to note, they will usually mind if they are not the only gf of the man.
One other thing, agree with this part that I also super rolled eyes when I hear comment like 坡县,it's either their super lack of history or geography knowledge, or just their total lack of respect, Singapore was never part of China, why would we want to become a province or canton of it? Look at HK and Macau, what became them?
There were occasion I told some of these PRC off when they mentioned 坡县,sensing my annoyance, they tried to laugh it off and mentioned its just their way to show affection.
Last but not least, from my numerous encounters of the male PRC, I have yet to meet one who never had affairs, never visited a lasup spa, ktv. To many of them, success is not just about wealth, but also how many women chasing after their cock. That's probably the reason why their women are also doing the same.
Anyway, do not deliberately go searching for attached or married women, thinking they will be 'cleaner' than whores. Do not be shock their awareness of STD and pregnancies can be so low they literally don't exist in the dictionary. Also, finding them thinking there's no string attached is not true, what if they become serious, wanting to leave their partners for you, they will be like a leech that will suck you dry, soul included.
This 坡县 thing is really true. They think that Singapore is a Chinese county like Taiwan. This is because they believe that the larger number of Chinese here automatically mean Singapore belongs to China. Whatever 华人为主的县城
Really pissed to hear them repeat this nonsense.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

These other people wives if you dont bed them. They will find others to bed too. This era women are more hiong than men. Came across some wives said their hub go out steal eat once and she will do double make a revenge back.
Old 03-01-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This 坡县 thing is really true. They think that Singapore is a Chinese county like Taiwan. This is because they believe that the larger number of Chinese here automatically mean Singapore belongs to China. Whatever 华人为主的县城
In Singapore we are Chinese, but to the western world we are Asians
Old 04-01-2024, 12:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
These other people wives if you dont bed them. They will find others to bed too. This era women are more hiong than men. Came across some wives said their hub go out steal eat once and she will do double make a revenge back.
that's true. When I was in Uni, some girls were asking for it, when I didn't want to ruin the friendship, later they didn't have good comments. Hahaha, if I think back, should have just ONS, at least I am happy.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotPartner View Post
In Singapore we are Chinese, but to the western world we are Asians
Chinese is a race to us, but to the PRC, that's their nationality.
我们是华人,但我们不是中国人
I am fine with the angmo to regard us as Asians, just like we regard them as Europeans or Americans, but they can be African White or otherwise.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Indeed. Most of them are full of BS. While the ancient Chinese teaching advocate honesty and integrity, despite knowing quite a lot of Chinese, those whom I can consider to have them are far and few.
About their women, most of them feel jaded that if you were to go out with them, they expect the men to pick up all the bills.
There's one last year I met, after a seafood dinner, she wanted to go shopping. She wanted me to buy her a dress, I rejected her to her surprise. We parted to head home thereafter and found she already blocked me on the app. Super disgusting and efficient.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 9
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post

NUS final year student. She’s quite well known in the circle and very fun
Wah TS can share or not
Old 05-01-2024, 07:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

here's a reason to have sex with other people's wife or gf, people are having sex with your wife and gf.

So if you are the stupid shit, who is faithful and loyal, works hard at being the right guy, you are going to left standing there feeling all hurt like a idiot.

My 2 cents.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-01-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
here's a reason to have sex with other people's wife or gf, people are having sex with your wife and gf.

So if you are the stupid shit, who is faithful and loyal, works hard at being the right guy, you are going to left standing there feeling all hurt like a idiot.

My 2 cents.
You are right. I have heard too many times from wives and gfs that their spouses or partners cannot perform on bed or has ED or can’t even last more than 30seconds. I feel bad for fellow bros but at the same time glad because I get to enjoy haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1