The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
I would not go. Saggy boobs. Badly stretched marks and flabby stomach. Real age 30 plus. Not syt.
Ok, thanks bro for the heads up
Old 13-11-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

Just came back from heaven. I’m primarily a Dome 1 guy so it’s my first time here. Did some research and went with OG Angel based on all the reviews. Nothing much to say that’s already been said, still recovering from the mindblowing session. Just go ahead and try if you have not.

I’m just worried she’s set the bar so high for my first in this section, I may not even be willing to try others and just RTM her.
Welcome to the Angel Army hahaha.

To answer your query, yes her bar is uber high and yes, you might not want to visit any other.

HOWEVER, you must mix it up a bit. Too much of a good thing can be overwhelming and you can't think straight.

I see her once or twice a week since her first tour of duty, and it's still spectacular! But I also vary my diet with others. It is only healthy that way.
Old 13-11-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post

Just came back from heaven. I’m primarily a Dome 1 guy so it’s my first time here. Did some research and went with OG Angel based on all the reviews. Nothing much to say that’s already been said, still recovering from the mindblowing session. Just go ahead and try if you have not.

I’m just worried she’s set the bar so high for my first in this section, I may not even be willing to try others and just RTM her.
She belongs to this group of ladies who trained at the "Changzhou Schoolhouse" back in China, and their service standards are uniformly high.

I know Xueer is another alumnus from there who's currently in Singapore, anyone knows who else?
Old 13-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She belongs to this group of ladies who trained at the "Changzhou Schoolhouse" back in China, and their service standards are uniformly high.

I know Xueer is another alumnus from there who's currently in Singapore, anyone knows who else?
Tianniu? She stays Wuxi near changzhou , she also going back soon in early Dec..
Old 13-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the tip.

Went to see her today and had a really nice time.

Looks: 9/10 cute, big eyes, nice complexion
Body: 7/10 curvy, slight tummy, clearly has not had children
Skills: 9/10 great oral, CG, mish, doggie
Place: discreet condo
WIR: for sure

Contacted via WeChat.
Great personality. Bubbly but not weird thank goodness.
Flirty and engaging. No attitude.

I really didn’t expect to enjoy the session as much as I did.
She’s leaving soon so do try see her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Just my views on her for you.

Pleasant looking, has very flirtatious big round eyes. Can easily break ice. Short and has very nice boobs. Figure may deemed slight meaty to some but just right for me. Skin is fair and smooth. Very chirpy I thought, not a dull moment.

Service was not short changed. She showered with me and bj in shower for the two times I was there. There was massage before sensual and fj. Massage is not piano and she focus mainly on the shoulders and back. Sensual was cat bath, boobs rub and bj. My service to her then was French, lick, suck boobs and pussy. She did enough for me to rtf 2 times. Once in hotel and the second time at BK.

As she is on 6 months visa, guess she alternates between massage and FJ.

Your call bro.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Tianniu? She stays Wuxi near changzhou , she also going back soon in early Dec..
Nope.

Changzhou Schooĺhouse alumni have very good sensual services.

Tianniu doesn't even take off her bottom.

Now imagine if she's in that clique.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I tried to convert new Angel from a miss to a hit.
Unfortunately she had to move to the West not so convenient for me.

Not sure how is her new place but her old place is kinda not safe
So was quite happy for her to move out
Actually, her new place is very accessible. New, but has experienced some wear and tear. Probably due to the previous tenants. Oh, just some short distance away from MRT station.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nope.

Changzhou Schooĺhouse alumni have very good sensual services.

Tianniu doesn't even take off her bottom.

Now imagine if she's in that clique.
CZ school? Known quite a few from CZ. Believe Mimi and Lucy (kissing fish) were from that region? You actually meant Dongguan style minus (minus full service) = CZ school.

Ok lah, last bit of promotion before they go back. For Xue-er.

Tian Niu is similar to Huan Huan which came 2 years back. A non-BJ sensual which is slow and soothing rather than the fast and furious. The flow (massage + sensual + fake love making) was so smooth back then that I describe it as a snake like movement. Hence Huan Hyan the white snake. That time, it was a breath of fresh air compared to the multiple BBBJ-catbath-DG style that was all over.

Well again, TN can be quite accomodating. Just thar the freshness is replaced by heavier flavours after a while.

For palette cleansing. And plenty of highly skilled individuals that you might not be awared of, just not fitting your taste. To each his own.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Those positive comments on green tea site CANNOT be trusted at all lol..
For that matter, SLG reviews on their web page can believe meh??? Lol......
Old 13-11-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seldom see folk mention xiao bai yang, any sharing
Low playability and that’s y, similar to ax like some bro mentioned.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

hi bros, anyone tried ML Annie(viet) from SLG? doesn't seem to have any MR yet
Old 13-11-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/yuki-massage/

Was scrolling through and first look I thought she looked like xby. Did she use to stay with xby a few months ago? Those who've tried, how's she compared to xby?
Old 14-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quite a few came from there from what I know, cut and paste their link below

https://sglonelyguy.org/poison-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-meng-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qiao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-zhu-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

All these have tested and proven with similar type of services, it is up to individual to see which that they prefer. Maybe there's more I have yet to discover
Old 14-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Counting down last 10 days for youzi https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/ before she RTC and wun be back for 1 year at least unless u happen to go china find )
yeah, thinking if I should take her staycation at MBS
Old 14-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
yeah, thinking if I should take her staycation at MBS
How much you willing to fork out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1