The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Interestingly, I have been rtm Mango but having tried 7P twice recently, I am more inclined towards 7P..... must be the shower and the bigger boobs. And 7p takes the trouble to cover u with extra towel during massage, which I like.
7p less rigid as Mango (and Aimee) in terms of roaming. And yes her pair are very good

All 3 of them kept their bodies in very tip top condition I have to say. Respect.
Old 24-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
7p less rigid as Mango (and Aimee) in terms of roaming. And yes her pair are very good

All 3 of them kept their bodies in very tip top condition I have to say. Respect.
Fully agree with both comments. I once asked Mango how she get such a toned body, she said work in home farm since young n do odd jobs..... didn’t have to specially train for it. I also respect!
Old 24-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if age and look not important to you....7P is definitely better
Yah, age n looks I can discount a bit. As long as service Gao Gao ok liao.

On my 2nd visit 7p had no booking after my session n she offered to let me rest longer after my session was done. Such simple gestures goes a long way for me. I didn’t stay but was very appreciative. Sure to rtm.....
Old 24-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not as cute as Cici?
cici coming back anot. I think she’s very chio. TOP 5 ever
Old 24-10-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

Looks: 7.5 (pretty pre-milf)
Boobs: B (will be better if its half a cup bigger lol)
Massage: 8 (felt pretty gd but short)
Catbath: 6 (cant really feel it as it seems she dipping here and there)
Gfe: 7 (she will try hard to create conversation with u)
Bbbj: 8 (deepthroat is definitely every guys’ fav)
Cim: yes (she doesnt stop after u cum and tat after cum sucking feeling was really torturing shiok)

Rtm: mayb but there r still a num i wish to try first
Old 24-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoya-massage/

Anyway there is an added soapy bath. Supposingly a nuru like process with two times HJ. It was kind of misinterpreted.

Not try yet so no comments. May feedback fairly after trial.
Tried that soapy massage. Really not bad. Machiam like bangkok massage shorter version. Still a good 10 min, with bubble foam on your back, she rubs all over using hands and follow by a full naked body. Ample boobs rubbing on the back feels really good, with pussy hair on the thighs. Flip over and repeat. Stimulating experience.

This addition really quite comfortable. Not nuru but as stimulating.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, I totally expected disagreements on how I rate Mango's looks, hence qualified my statement with "imo". Those 3 I compared Mango with are definitely prettier and to me what Mango loses out is her smile, which is not as mesmerising as Donna and ZQ. Other than smile, I really dig Mango's looks. Well, hence the saying, looks are subjective..there are some whom say Donna look so so..that to me is a shocking statement lol
will still rtm mango, her look to me is definitely presentable but more importantly is she give the feel of being green in sensual, thus when hit her sensitive spot, the feedback from her is so real.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
will still rtm mango, her look to me is definitely presentable but more importantly is she give the feel of being green in sensual, thus when hit her sensitive spot, the feedback from her is so real.
Would love to try too.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bai Yang returning tomorrow. Scene is heating up.
Old 24-10-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Had a satisfactory sexxion with "colourful" Rainbow, showing me all sorts of patterns to make me cum!

Face: 8/10 (pretty)
Voice: sensual type
Boobs: just say not meant for boob lovers, but was good enough for grabs
BBBJ: super hardworking
CIM: didn't manage to do it, as all cum spilled on her boobs
HJ: decent
Massage: she was honest, asked me to consider other ML better in massage as her specialty is BJ & HJ!
Body: petite, not so hourglass shape, but her beauty covers her flaws

Experience:
I was surprised to see another chiobu walking out of Rainbow's bedroom when I got in the house.

Of course I asked how much damage for Tarma!
Double the price! But i prefer trying out Rainbow first…

So bathed, went to bed, simple masage took place as ususl.
Then she took off her Tshirt… bingo! Really wore nothing else…
Then she used her smooth & soft boobs roam around my back very slowly and aroused my urge to fuck her…

She also used the mouth rinse, slide her mouth gently and her lips to run down slowly with her tongue along my back.

Raising my backside and resting my thighs on hers, then did her sensual magic roaming her hands around the groin & ass region. That's was a great arousal & i thougt I had to shoot!

Next , I turned me around to face her, having a full view of her in nude!

More sensual touches and sound effects made me truly horny. She's really working hard on my dick!! Blow then Handjob, alternating actions. She tried being on top of me back & front & gave me fake fucks! That a great sight too!

Finally tired her out… I then took over to pump on my own… she didn't give up, used her breats to let my dick poke poke poke till I cum on her breasts before I could reach her mouth… exhausted but satisfied…

Will I rtm… as usual nope… not becos she's no good, but simply many more babes to taste loh!

Last edited by Hapidud; 25-10-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 25-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

RTM OG Angel. Not SYT or GND but sultry sexy siren. Sensual top notch.
Old 25-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Tried old timer Yun er last week.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/yun-er-e...-msg-hj-bf-bj/

Location: 8/10 very convenient. Many buses stopping in front of the bus stop and near mrt and shopping Malls
Room: 8/10 cozy single room condo unit
Looks: 5/10 about the same as pics but her face complexion is seriously bad
Body: 9/10 curvaceous
Boobs: 9/10 all natural 36E
Service: 3/10 one of the lousier ones I tried. Way too many restrictions already. Cannot finger but worst part is, cannot suck her nipples. Although she is patient, I just find her skills quite sub par despite being in the line for quite long. Plus point is she can’t give capped BJ at no additional cost.
And the overall feel is that she is way too practical with a lot of things, the feeling just not right. She has an air of self entitlement which I think makes it difficult to communicate with her properly.

Definitely not returning.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Thanks bro, she seem to be slacking a little now
But at least sensual is still focused
I also feel she is lackluster as of late

Any bros experienced she is not as good as before?
Or is favouritism in play?
I think she is a bit moody because TX is going back ba. I think she is too hardworking for her own good, work until no eat/ no energy.

At least she still delivers the goods at sensual, so it's still ok for me. Not easy to find a nice complete package also
Old 25-10-2019, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
I think she is not going back so soon right?
Maybe emo because best friend going back on Friday
I agree that she has started to use her phone more during massage period when i RTM.
But she is focused during the sensual part
However after i shoot, even though there is time, she like bochap me already. So feel quite commercial.

Happened to me also during my only visit to her

But I don’t dig her looks
So didn’t matter

Sensual worked hard
But just not my style
Old 25-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Tried old timer Yun er last week.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/yun-er-e...-msg-hj-bf-bj/

Location: 8/10 very convenient. Many buses stopping in front of the bus stop and near mrt and shopping Malls
Room: 8/10 cozy single room condo unit
Looks: 5/10 about the same as pics but her face complexion is seriously bad
Body: 9/10 curvaceous
Boobs: 9/10 all natural 36E
Service: 3/10 one of the lousier ones I tried. Way too many restrictions already. Cannot finger but worst part is, cannot suck her nipples. Although she is patient, I just find her skills quite sub par despite being in the line for quite long. Plus point is she can’t give capped BJ at no additional cost.
And the overall feel is that she is way too practical with a lot of things, the feeling just not right. She has an air of self entitlement which I think makes it difficult to communicate with her properly.

Definitely not returning.
U rated her body n boobs too highly

Can see cannot touch. Can touch cannot feel.

Service like shit as well

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1