The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Told her not enough cash liao she still angry
Mine is not she angry, instead 1 of her auntie angry.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
my vn gf alway ask me to visit her in vn, i scare to go already.let her tu lan me.

Hhahahahah then bring more USD n wear more gold chains.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

My 200 dong contributions........

If you like your Viet gal and want to be with her, EDUCATE her.

Yes, they are all very possessive. Especially as we are foreigners, we are seen as prized catch.
I find Singapore men are sometimes "too gentlemen". Can't blame anybody, we are brought up to be nice and gentle.
In an argument, we say sorry because we don't want to blow the issue up.

Problem is when we are too nice, they climb over us.
If you want a long term relationship, set the right tone from the onset.
Not saying you have to be a tyrant or women-beater.
Be reasonable, and be nice to them. But at the same time, set your rules.

I tell my gal whenever I go bia-om. Of course initially she super not happy.
Then I educate her. I go bia-om because I need to entertain. No entertain, no business. No business, no money. Then I give her a choice, you want me to lie and say I go somewhere else, or tell the truth that I go bia-om.

She prefer the truth. Then I tell her no black face when I come back.
My friend even better, he tell his gal...."dun ever ask me where I go and what time I come back, as long as I come back to sleep"!!!
视线人浪中找你
Old 02-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

All bros here,

Do u think vietnamese gal can make good wife or gf?

I personally feel that viet gal can be good wife, but not gf.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, after u have applied for PR for her on 5th floor of ICA, u need to go to 4th floor to apply for LTSVP. When u apply PR, they will not automatically give u LTSVP. If your wife to be is degree holder, then ask her to look for job and 6 mths down the road, apply for PR on her own credit. It may be easier this way then you applying and be sponsor for her PR.
Hers is a distance learning degree, not from NUS/NTU/SMU. I doubt that it will be easy for her to find a job in Singapore. Anyone care to shed some light on the employability of foreign students from private schools here in Singapore?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
All bros here,

Do u think vietnamese gal can make good wife or gf?

I personally feel that viet gal can be good wife, but not gf.
My point of view is, those that can be good gf, will also be those whose hearts cannot settle down. Meaning, they have other bfs or other potential catch/male friends but in the meantime, shes with you. I noticed that many VN girls likes to have multiple bfs or suitors.

Those that makes good wives are those who really have given their whole heart to you, decide to marry you and settle down. Overall, VN girls makes very wonderful wife. How do I know? I have 1 at home.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
I think your problem is no problem at all....easily solve to me....althought same old words "subject to approval by authority...case by case basis"...this sentence familiar bo???

by the way....check your PM
Hey brother, I seldom go online to chat. If you like, you can drop me your number and we can meet up for a drink and share our experiences?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777 View Post
My 200 dong contributions........
Lao Jiao finally appear at this thread after so long
Old 02-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post

Those that makes good wives are those who really have given their whole heart to you, decide to marry you and settle down. Overall, VN girls makes very wonderful wife. How do I know? I have 1 at home.
1 thing I know, once she loves u, she will stick close to u but once u disappoint/betray her, that's it. U can forget abt asking her back with u.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hers is a distance learning degree, not from NUS/NTU/SMU. I doubt that it will be easy for her to find a job in Singapore. Anyone care to shed some light on the employability of foreign students from private schools here in Singapore?
Hmmm...from all your posts...you make me cant really understand...only hear you complaining alot about her family...saying based on your character...u wont accept...you say alot of negative thing about them...i was wondering how u able to understand...and able to recieved and deliver complaints....

You also dont seem to want to tell truth alot leh....I have notice 2 years back you did post something about going to VN...still same girlfriend????
Old 02-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey brother, I seldom go online to chat. If you like, you can drop me your number and we can meet up for a drink and share our experiences?
Nah...dont think will be meeting you...wont be free....
Old 02-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
1 thing I know, once she loves u, she will stick close to u but once u disappoint/betray her, that's it. U can forget abt asking her back with u.
Heng

Old 02-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heng
Nbzzzzzz u bring back my sad memories again. Is there a service on lost n found in HCMC??? I just want to know she is well, no other intention...
Old 02-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzzzzz u bring back my sad memories again. Is there a service on lost n found in HCMC??? I just want to know she is well, no other intention..
aiya....been hearing about her from you...also want to know how she look like...the legendary HENG Have her pic???

you go HCMC....give money...lots of money..maybe can???
Old 02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have her pic???
Of cos I have her pic... can advertise in the Vietnam newspapers?

Quote:
you go HCMC....give money...lots of money..maybe can???
Money makes the world goes round.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1