The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
No details gets away from the Prince of Balai !
Wat details u want to know, Legendary One?
Old 03-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Wat details u want to know, Legendary One?
wow, I can feel the forces from both sides....
Old 03-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, I can feel the forces from both sides....
Hmm...bro, dont read much into it ya. We r juz pullg our legs. No forces watsoever.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IKU_IKU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share info on whether the immigration people at TBK still ask for kopi money? Tks
Old 07-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

They wont ask unless u want to spoilt market like typical sinkies.

Thank you
Old 10-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Sept trip

Took 3pm vessel fm HarbourFt. Reached TBK @ 4.30pm. To my disappointment, a vessel fm Kukup had arrived 5 mins earlier. KNN, long queue. The upgrading of the Arrival Hall doesn’t seems to help at all. Wat more nowadays must oso palm and finger print too. Must “smile” for photo taking too! Took almost ˝ hr before my passport cleared.

Took a slow walk, ignoring those supirs and ojeks calling me. Top up my pulsa, change to rupiah @ 6700. Not a good deal changing near jetty. Should try the one opp Maxi htl. Checked in Rasa Sayang, took standard room @ S$25 per nite. Checked the room, make sure all in order. But alas, the TV had some problem. Management been trying to convert to cable channel. At par with what we had over at Hotel Palapa and most of the hotels in TBK.

Told driver, Pardi, to bring me to Villa/Ruko. Not many gals left at Villa. Most are old timers, recycled one. Only a handful I saw are new gals. Prices ranged fm RP350K to 1 Million. After 20 mins of recce, Pardi brought me to Ruko. Recce SenSen, Favourites, Beautiful. But took 1 fm Top10 at RP250K only.

1 hr later, Diana (cwk) came. Late 20s I was told. Abit tummy, mother of 1, but boob size 35C. Shes good in massage too. Service wise I gave 7/10…for a MILF. As she had already eaten, I makan alone at my favourite Rest88.

Next morning, tipped her RP100K. Quite disappointed with R Sayang cos cant really view any TV channel at all last nite. Decided to checked out and checked into Shangri La at RP120K for standard room. Room standard wise not as good as R Sayang of course. But acceptable for such rates. Still remember those days this hotel quite “ang pai”. Old timer should know wat I meant.

Anyway, asked hotel driver to bring me Villa. As it’s a Saturday, I am prepared for the worst…not many gals and sky high prices. I was right. A plump gal, young at 21yrs old, already command RP500K at V09. This house cut throat. Avoid a gal by name of Etika, a skinny gal. Oso avoid V3. Been receiving negative feedbacks fm kakies. Try at ur own risks ya. Finally went back to Top10 again. My last nite gal still there but I did not take her. I seldom rtf two straight nites. Gals tere tat day also not to my liking. Ask driver to bring me back to hotel.

Once reached hotel, decided on plan B. Make friends with some of the hotel staffs. Asked 1 of them (name sound like zal) whether any FL lobang for old uncle xd. Hes been pestering me to book a massage gal even though opp the hotel got several MP. He recommended 1 FL, priced at RP500K. Told me can view her but no obligation. But I willing to give her RP30K if I reject her. Told him to ask her and meet me @3pm.

Took the famous nasi padang at the restaurant stone throw away. Looking at my watch, its already 2.30pm. As I was walking up the stair to my room, saw zal talking to a wooooo…..wearing tight black skirt cewek. Approached them n found out her name was Siska, fm Bandung. Mother of 1 at age 23yrs. Without any hesitation told him “on” lah.. Hold her hand and lead her to my love nest. Very cheerful gal, accompanied me to pasar malam, makan “Or Luak” and ice kacang. Hmm…juz like kamp days. After tat brought her to Maxi KTV since she requested. Sing song. Shes a good drinker too.

Early next morning, before I depart 1st ferry, tipped her RP100K. Actually not necessarily cos shes FL. But I understand zal took a cut RP100K fm her. Will definitely take her again on her next return to TBK cos shes juz went back few days back.

Sidetrack abit. Nowadays quite a no of ceweks had gone into FL. Make $en$e cos papy really squeeze every rupiahs out of them. But then again the main culprit are the officials eg polisi. Latter had been increasing their taking and this had taken much toll on the papies.

So FLs lobang r tere. Question is where? Well, one can ask fm the ojek, hotel staffs and approach the usual KTV besides the norm at disco. But word of caution. Juz open ur eyes and be alert cos those FLs works independently. No guarantor ya. Be sure they r not underaged or into drugs! These sort of menace exist everywhere. Even in Batam. No amt of Rupiahs can help u on this if u r caught pants down with drugs in ur room! So be sure the person who recommended u 1 can be trusted too.

Juz for info, last nite, kakies fm Msia juz came back. Told me stock still not as many as pre hari raya time. But can still get good deal if recce early morning. Try weekdays. Can still bargain.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sept trip

Quote:
Juz for info, last nite, kakies fm Msia juz came back. Told me stock still not as many as pre hari raya time. But can still get good deal if recce early morning. Try weekdays. Can still bargain.
Good FR.
But after reading...I feel Batam cheaper and have variety of entertainment.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good FR.
But after reading...I feel Batam cheaper and have variety of entertainment.
Tks lau hia.

Got to agree with u on the entertainment side. Only 1 miserable disco, several MPs. Hotels, food are cheaper than Btm. Since not much entertainment outlets in TBK, u save on the tpt.

But on the cewk side, I go for MILF. Where else can u get at RP250K? Even for FL L/T, I can still get RP250K...depending on ur bargaining power. But on the downside, teres not much cewek choice u can get at TBK. I aint those who frequent on pub/disko. Juz a decent MILF to keep me co will do. So it make rupiah $en$e for me to go TBK. TBK are not for commandos. Latter should go Btm.....or Jkt.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tks lau hia.

Got to agree with u on the entertainment side. Only 1 miserable disco, several MPs. Hotels, food are cheaper than Btm. Since not much entertainment outlets in TBK, u save on the tpt.
Batam also can save alot on transport.
Walk and u get to explore the unseen sight of Batam.
Ojek for only 5k.....not ex wor.

Hotel cheaper in Balai ?
Dunno about u.... But my last 2 trips to Batam, I stayed in a Standard Room with aircon, hot water and tv for 90k.
Walking distance to almost everything.

Food about there lah or maybe a little bit more.
Had great mie ayam for 7k.

ceweks from joints from 300k onwards.
Lots of milf in joints too u know.

I love catching movies in Studio 21 for 15k each(during weekdays).

If only the ferry ticket will go back to old prices.....
Old 10-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Batam also can save alot on transport.
Walk and u get to explore the unseen sight of Batam.
Ojek for only 5k.....not ex wor. Been tere..done tat. Nowadays if on solo trip, took an ojek. Juz paid him RP10K. Dont tink I got the heart to give him RP5K. Let him earn the comm. But downside, dont rain hor. But some time hor, u see 1 u see all. 3-4 joints enough liao. Over at TBK, no need ojek/supir. Hotel driver will bring u tere. Walking distance fm Ruko to Villa. Save on comm. Makan places oso all walking distance.

Hotel cheaper in Balai ?
Dunno about u.... But my last 2 trips to Batam, I stayed in a Standard Room with aircon, hot water and tv for 90k.
Walking distance to almost everything. Hmmm....I stayed in Sinar Bulan. Cost more than ur 90K. But really lah. CMI. Subjective and up to individual taste. I am very particular abt hygiene. When I say hotel in TBK cheap, I mean at S$30, I could easily get 1... quality like H89 in Btm. But standard rm.

Food about there lah or maybe a little bit more.
Had great mie ayam for 7k. When I mentioned food cheap, I meant seafood. Btw hw much plate of hor fun cost u at BTM?

ceweks from joints from 300k onwards.
Lots of milf in joints too u know. New Berlian was my favourite those days. Shhh.....Mr Goh always quote me good deal. Below RP300K. U believe or not? But is not the cewek price the main issue. Cost I cld get 1 below RP300K at TBK.

I love catching movies in Studio 21 for 15k each(during weekdays). Tis 1 Btm win hands down

If only the ferry ticket will go back to old prices..... Haha.. if ticket goes back to old prices, it would be like 5D4N in TBK equivalent to 3D2N in Btm. And I am pretty sure TBK be practically packed with tamus 365days
Rem those days...PuaKang days. Very sure TBK beats Btm hands down.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

The best time was the old puakang days, the gal was pretty and cheap pricing. Even with driver you may consider to spend for 3days/2nite trip but now with that type of pricing i prefered to cheong Jakarta.

PS: i remember there was a joint called 711 with the logo.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 21
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. Wat more nowadays must oso palm and finger print too. Must “smile” for photo taking too! Took almost ˝ hr before my passport cleared.

Good FR.
Thanks for the info.
Was about to go next week, think will postpond till more stock arrive. Didn`t know the security is so tight must thumb print & take photo. I think the que will be dam long.. Thanks to the terrorist i guess.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rem those days...PuaKang days. Very sure TBK beats Btm hands down.
hahahaha.. that was 9 to 10yrs back...... not to forget the famous GM too.....
Old 11-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
.............. Approached them n found out her name was Siska, fm Bandung. Mother of 1 at age 23yrs. Without any hesitation told him “on” lah.. Hold her hand and lead her to my love nest. Very cheerful gal, accompanied me to pasar malam, makan “Or Luak” and ice kacang. Hmm…juz like kamp days. After tat brought her to Maxi KTV since she requested. Sing song. Shes a good drinker too...................Early next morning, before I depart 1st ferry, tipped her RP100K.
ha ha ha ha ha ha... I think we are sperm brother now... pretty fair, and her mobile number have many 5s......
Old 11-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Didn`t know the security is so tight must thumb print & take photo. I think the que will be dam long.. Thanks to the terrorist i guess.
Weeks back went to Btm. Oso same...kenna hand, thumb print followed by a "smile".... Queue was long due to the arrival of Kukup vessel minutes b4 Penguin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
hahahaha.. that was 9 to 10yrs back...... not to forget the famous GM too.....
Good ol memories. Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha ha ha ha... I think we are sperm brother now... pretty fair, and her mobile number have many 5s......
Hmm...no lah uncle etct. The name "siska" is so common in TBK. The siska I had was a FL, long hair but tied up like "nonya" style. Fair and not very tall. Had a mole near the ......N her telp no is different altogether.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1