The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
thank you.

do you know any cheap and good lawyer to recommend?

can I go to legal aid for assistance? or are they for criminal cases only?
Anybody else can help? Getting desperate liao.
Old 16-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need a lawyer

my wife want to dirvoce. i need a lawyer for dirvoce case, any cheaper one? about how much? pls help
Old 17-08-2012, 05:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. read this thread.
all the info u need is in it.

legal aid does NOTcover criminal matters..
it does cover divorce matters.
however not everyone qualifies for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Anybody else can help? Getting desperate liao.can I go to legal aid for assistance? or are they for criminal cases only?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

In every country / society, there is a natural cycle & phenomenon of the natives setting up / forming families, and reproduce. Interfere too much with nature, there is a price to pay.

1 of the interference is Pappy's Stop-at-2 policy decades back. Another somewhat "grey" interference, is this Women's Charter. Yes, there is a need to protect the females, the so-called "weaker sex" (are they really the weaker sex in SG?). But too much of it, from another perspective, becomes interference or even intervention!

As we all know, too much of anything is bad.

So, at Gangmen (肛门) level today, they are having big headache about the declining marriage and birth rates. On the ground in the heartlands, the men are also having big headaches, the very least from the posts in this thread. Maybe the only people happy / enjoying are the recipients or beneficiaries of this Legislation / Protection.

And some parties are paying the price for it, including the Gangmen (if until now, they realise it).

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 25-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 13
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
And some parties are paying the price for it, including the Gangmen (if until now, they realise it).
They realise it but they are not going to do anything about it.

A couple of days ago the PA organise a conference for guys to voice out their thoughts on the declining birthrate and low numbers of marriages..... there were several guys who spoke up with many good suggestions but all were shot down because the person chairing the conference was a lau charbo from AWARE!!

KNN might as well dun organise if they are not willing to listen.....
Old 25-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
They realise it but they are not going to do anything about it.

A couple of days ago the PA organise a conference for guys to voice out their thoughts on the declining birthrate and low numbers of marriages..... there were several guys who spoke up with many good suggestions but all were shot down because the person chairing the conference was a lau charbo from AWARE!!

KNN might as well dun organise if they are not willing to listen.....
haha, well, typical of SG women & gangmen. Only hear things they wanna hear.

And of course, you want AWARE to slap themselves, by accepting proposals that men are unhappy with Women's Charter, they should make amendments to it to reduce the protection? When recently, they're discussing on strengthening / tightening protection?

Things they don't like to hear, to be polite, it just gets into 1 ear & out from another ear.

If they dun organise, it shows they didn't do anything. If they organise, at least, administratively, on paper, it showed that they did something. Better than not able to show anything nor evidence that they didn't do anything but still getting their salaries.

This is playing admin & politics. That's why the old saying, "书生误国".

Maybe they hope men can think like women, understand totally how women think and feel. But then, go ask mother nature, the possibility of it. Besides SG, even the more advanced & democratic countries also haven't achieved. Otherwise, why did books like "Women from Venus, Men from Mars" came out, and so popular throughout the world? Even the world's most renowned psychologists also said, females are (self) conflicting creatures. And if you think further, to be led, be ruled by such conflicting creatures? There are exceptions, but then, the moment they hear of such exceptions, many females start imitating and then think they are also exceptions. Just simple logic lor, if there are so many exceptions, or everyone can also be exceptions, are they still called exceptions?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Last edited by 84gunner; 25-08-2012 at 04:09 AM.
Old 25-08-2012, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

believe me mate..
alot of people(woman included) are not even aware of the Women's Charter
they simply dont want to marry and be tied down..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post

And of course, you want AWARE to slap themselves, by accepting proposals that men are unhappy with Women's Charter,

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
believe me mate..
alot of people(woman included) are not even aware of the Women's Charter
they simply dont want to marry and be tied down..
Those that are not aware of the Womens Charter are mainly guys and those that stop school at secondary level. The AWARE has been giving talks and recruiting volunteers at the universities since the 80s.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

The slogan for all Singapore men about to get married "BEWARE OF AWARE!!"
Old 26-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
haha, smooth quote. I'll sum it up as, "Save Your Ass"

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 26-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Muahahaha.... good one
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 21
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

To anyone who could help.

I have been married for less than a year. My wife would like to file for a separation whereby I'm not keen. What does it really means cos I have read some articles but I felt it is too technical for me.

And with separation, what does it really means? Is there anything that we have to adhere to? Can either of us have another relationship during this period? Is adultery during this period criminal? And what happens if we finally decide to be back together?

Really appreciate upfront for your kind advice.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
To anyone who could help.

I have been married for less than a year. My wife would like to file for a separation whereby I'm not keen. What does it really means cos I have read some articles but I felt it is too technical for me.

And with separation, what does it really means? Is there anything that we have to adhere to? Can either of us have another relationship during this period? Is adultery during this period criminal? And what happens if we finally decide to be back together?

Really appreciate upfront for your kind advice.
What is your reason for reluctant to the separation..... she oredi dun want you so dun be thick skin and hang on..... it will only cause you more pain.

Since your marriage is less than 1 year why dun both of you go for annulment.
Save all the trouble of messy divorce. And you retain your bachelor status after the annulment.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 21
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not asking for why I should not hang on... and every marriage has it's won set of problems... if simply just giving up answer the way of life, then it is like accepting failures of as a way of life and always finding the easiest way out... Ours are down to communication problems and I believed it could be resolve if working harder on it. Anyway, it has to be resolved being us and I'm not exactly seeking advice now on this matter.

I believe separation may not necessary means a divorce... if so she will ask for annulment or divorce. It could be just taking time out from the marriage that lacks communication.

Anyway, I just hope someone could advice more on what happens in a separation...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS for sharing. my marriage coming soon as this thread help me alot. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1