The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival at Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !
Hahaha....now book chicken also got offer.

Wondering if other places can find special offer where book one get one free.
Old 14-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good News !

The Management of Ocean Paradise Hotel has decided to participate in this year's Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival '07 by charging only RM 40.00 nett for ALL the gals on Level 5 ( Gals on Level 2 to Level 4 remain at RM 65.00 nett )This represent a discount of 38.5% - better hurry up and grab this offer !
Paiseh....laugh too much until double posting
Old 14-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Hahaha....now book chicken also got offer

Wondering if other places can find special offer where book one get one free.
As usual offer things are of less quality.
Round lvl 5 but end up lvl 4.
Old 14-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
gordenbleu68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good News !

Thanks for the info bro. I will be going down to JB on Mon to look for DVDs. Might just pop in to look see.
Old 14-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Merdeka Mega Sales Carnival at Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
Good News !

A word of caution

Those gals who are worth RM 65.00 had been re-located to Level 3

Those gals on Level 5 are CMI gals or 'rejected gals'
Old 18-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 18
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Agreed with Bro Katoey. Level 5 girls CMI. That's why got discount.

Anyway, my own experience. Was there earlier. Shuffling my tired legs up and down all 4 levels for don't know how many times already. Caught sight of a very pretty, tanned SYT. Seldom found in Ocean before..had there been many SYT. So decide to try. Alas, was a complete bad decision.

In the room, pay up, don't know why face so black leh! At first look ok.

Come back return my Rm35 change and strip. Hand me a towel and ask me bath my own. Nevermind (but turn out this is the start of worst to come). She just lie down on bed like a dead fish and say she don't do BJ. Nvm also. Wanna touch her boobs, 2 hands always cross block on the neinei how? Wanna kiss her, can siam away and say NO and show you the black face throughtout. Only reprieve, bonk her fast-fast and hard-hard till cum into the cap. Wtf..have to take out the cap on my own and she go wash herself. Come out still can say don't spill on her bed. Me wash up myself, got changed and left.

Rating: Lvl 3 Rm 74 (if nt mistaken)
Face: 7/10 Very pretty, young, tall and tanned (IMHO discarding the black face throughout)
Body: 7/10 real proportionate type (Good for memory, No good for the bed hahaha!)
Boobs: 7/10 saliva drop. Big and very handful (but for your eyes only. Cannot touch hor!)
BJ: NIL can tell you offhand somemore say she still studying at KL. Age 20y.o.
FJ: 3/10 real dead fish.
Attitude: 2/10 nvr believe so poor (don't know got her in bad mood but try asked her no reply leh! OR owe her something. BUT what to expect, wrong choice for a RM65 fxxk
Rtf: Nvr even if enjoy doing a dead fish. Once is enuf.

Just to share with bros.
Old 18-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 18
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Agreed with Bro Katoey. Lvl 5 girls CMI...

Anyway, my own experience. Was there earlier. Shuffling my tired legs up and down all 4 lvls for don't know how many times. Came across a gem at lvl 3, very pretty, tall and tanned SYT. So decided that's it, she's the one. Alas, it was a very bad decision!

Once in, she face black-black liao, pay up and she go out. When she returned with my RM35 change, hand me the towel and told me to bath myself. She just strip and laid on bed. While I dried up, told me she don't do BJ. Nvm..Cap me and straight away her 2 hands cross block protecting her boobs. Wtf! can't touch even.. Wanna kiss, what ya think.. "Siamz" very fast and say NO. Somemore can say she still studying in KL and age only 20y.o. What has these got to do? So, anyway ram her fast-fast and hard-hard till cum full load into the cap. She quickly got up, wash herself and change. Wtf! I have to take out the cap on my own and can still say don't spill on her bed.

Rating: Lvl 3 Rm 74 (if mt mistaken)
Face: 7/10 So pretty and sweet (one for the memory not for the bed)
Body: 7/10 So proportionate. Great Asset. Tall, freshy, tanned
Boobs: 7/10 I think B+/C. Big and very handful (But for your eyes only. Can't touch leh!)
BJ: NIL (can say she don't do)
FJ: 3/10 (like doing to a dead fish)
Attitude: 2/10 don't know why so poor. Ask her no reply.
RTF: Nvr. Once is enuf

Just to share with bros only.
Old 19-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Merdeka Mega Sales discounts for ALL the Level 5 gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post
Agreed with Bro Katoey. Lvl 5 girls CMI...
Confucious said :

" Good things are not cheap

Cheap things are not good "
Old 30-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Picholla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Dear bros,

Visited Ocean this evening about 7 something, quite crowded but manage to get a SYT at level 3. By the way level 5 still charging RM 40 but not much choice and good things is the lift still functioning....

Girl L3Rm66
Name: forget to ask
Looks: 7/10
Bath me with soap and hold my didi and play around ....
BBBJ: 5 /10
FJ: 5 / 10 normal and just one position, quite accommodating
RTF: Yes

Hope to re visit her this week or next week. When salary bank in ha ha
Old 30-07-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!
Re: Merdeka Mega Sales discounts for ALL the Level 5 gals

Quote:
Confucious said :

" Good things are not cheap

Cheap things are not good "
agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA
Old 30-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 19
Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA...
Well saying.....

Devil73
To Forgive & Forget,Live & Let Live...Be Happy All The Way...

Thanks to those Bros has upped my points pls kindly post something. Thanks!

Uplist :
Old 30-07-2007, 11:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Last Sunday a friend who stayed in JB brought me to this Ocean Paradise to have a look. I saw some posters on the walls that stated 'those who steal or take photo will be handed over to police'.
But this is an illegal joint,right ? how are they gonna report to police if they are operating illegally themselves ? Or the bounzers in there will just take the laws into their own hands .....
Just being curious,any bro care to enlighten ?
Old 30-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
-grim- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans View Post
agreed***add on is U BUY GOLD,U GET GOLD.U BUY SHIT U GET SHIT.U PAY PEANUTS U GET MONKEYS!!!HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 31-07-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Last Sunday a friend who stayed in JB brought me to this Ocean Paradise to have a look. I saw some posters on the walls that stated 'those who steal or take photo will be handed over to police'.
But this is an illegal joint,right ? how are they gonna report to police if they are operating illegally themselves ? Or the bounzers in there will just take the laws into their own hands .....Just being curious,any bro care to enlighten ?
You try taking photos or steal something from the gals and see what happen to you

Actually this joint is under the 'protection' of 'certain Police Officers' from the nearby Police Station which is just a stone's throw away ..... these 'certain Police Officers' get a fat pocket money ( ' duit kopi ' ) from the Boss every month so they just 'keep one eye shut'

Otherwise how you think they can operate for 20+ years if they are "illegal" ..... do you think the Police are so stupid that they don't even know the existence of this 'joint'

Understand ???
Old 31-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Quote:
You try taking photos or steal something from the gals and see what happen to you

Actually this joint is under the 'protection' of 'certain Police Officers' from the nearby Police Station which is just a stone's throw away ..... these 'certain Police Officers' get a fat pocket money ( ' duit kopi ' ) from the Boss every month so they just 'keep one eye shut'

Otherwise how you think they can operate for 20+ years if they are "illegal" ..... do you think the Police are so stupid that they don't even know the existence of this 'joint'

Understand ???
totally agree on the answer..if there is no such places in j.b for bonking.i think j.b will be infested wif rapists. And the police will have more policing to do pinning dwn more rapists. Actually every country needs such a place,no doubt it is morally nt reconigse.But who cares.Enjoy the services available while we can .cheers***

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1