The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, we all have our favourites whom we wish will return for one last stint don't we.
😊😊 Never tried Sydney when she came here1st time and nvr will. Of their circle of gang, so far tried only Kaylee cos she was more lenient with me.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Hey bro,

Should be about 2 more weeks to go for LMM’s current stint.

Not sure if coming back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
According to her, she was suppose to go back in August but extended her Visa. Also mentioned that she wants to come back as she loves Singapore. But do take it with a pinch of salt. LOL
OK thanks, will try to visit her soon.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Aiyah neh neh is siew mai/mosquito bite one arh sianz..
Maybe that is the reason why she dun remove her top last time.

Seem like there are many new one today.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she back, wonder if her gd friend Kaylee will or can come back.
Wow kaylee. Certainly bring back some memories. That one is for boobs lover but oso quite restrictive..
Old 26-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
She made a very lasting impression on me in her last stint because of her accent, she totally don't speak like a china native.
Well maybe conversation wasn't my priority for that one first visit.
Old 26-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/si-qi-massage/

Yes. She is back! Had only a session with her before she went back on some stuff. Going to RTM her soon!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Went to try a vanilla service. Beautiful face and bubbly personality. Good for bros who love to hang around SYTs and nice to fondle her boobs and model figure.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Tried today. Wasn’t disappointed. BBBJ and AR Tip TOP skills. body good to hug, model height, C Cup Boobies. Good to have in the RTM list

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

My Failsafe as usual. Went back to get my RTM rewards and yes , she raped me. She pounced on me since I walked into the room and left me jellied legs when I’m walking out. She is filled with energy this time round. Wonder what happen?

My round of MRs this time round and yet again. Time to rest and recuperate on Vitamin M
Old 26-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To put it simply, she's the original vanilla service provider, with a pretty face, nice, slim body but tiny boobs.
I think she is rather conscious about her size, or the lack thereof. Though she did go topless with me, it was easy to tell she wasn't very confident in exposing herself too much.

Actually I think she is skinny rather than slim.

Anyway, best of luck to her. It's not easy now, because unlike before, there are many MLs with both looks and bodies, and multiple sensual services to compete against.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/

My Failsafe as usual. Went back to get my RTM rewards and yes , she raped me. She pounced on me since I walked into the room and left me jellied legs when I’m walking out. She is filled with energy this time round. Wonder what happen?
Serious arh?!

Maybe I should RTM her and see if I can get the same treatment..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Last 3 weeks damn sad. Got stood up by Nat/Carol 3 times in a row and the last 2 times where supposed to be make up sessions.

Got off to a good start with booking her, since my first 3 bookings with her were successful. Now I finally understand the heart break so many bros here suffer when booking her.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 15
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Seems like it’s really hard to get appt with AP Angel sia.

Texted this afternoon for thurs/fri slot both timing cmi.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Has Hebe RTC-ed already?
Old 26-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Tianxing's face is way too puffy. If only she looks like her pics, then awesome.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Seems like it’s really hard to get appt with AP Angel sia.

Texted this afternoon for thurs/fri slot both timing cmi.
RTM her multiple times during her first stint. But after her return, I tried to book 2 times and decided to give up. Was hoping the hype to die down, but doesn't seem like it will soon.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Tianxing's face is way too puffy. If only she looks like her pics, then awesome.
Only visited her once during Angel's first stint. My main turn off is her back. Other than that her service is RTM material.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Indeed.. The WC vids weren't exactly flattering to her.. Nice neh neh and service tho..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1