The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hear View Post
I have a list of horny Vietnamese,PRC and Thai in the West and central that provide good HDLY HJ teasing and FJ at affordable rates do pm me

Bro,can let me have those in the central more convenient for me to go. Thks.
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchYourLips View Post
Thanks bro for the intro.

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10

Bro can share ctc?
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Andytan88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Hi bro, do u mind sharing the contact.
Many thanks in advance.

Quote:

Went yesterday to meet her at late night. She say she work till late if she can as she is new. Hope to have more customer.

So told her I reach. Place easy to find. Lots of carpark behind. So she asked me to enter from the back gate.

First impression when saw her as she was shy. Long hair. 1.71m tall as she say. Mix breed. With korean blood and china blood. Keep asking about her looks as she is shy. I give 7/10. After that went for bathing. The room is cold and cozy but is abit small. But it doesn't stop her from action in the room. So after come out from the bathing. Went into the room straight.

Massage starts. Can see she is willing to please and give whatever she can. I am big size and can feel she use alot of energy to Massage me. Very good strength. 9/10.so after 20 mins of massage. Here comes what happen.

Everything comes in combo. She is focus or what she is doing . She didn't ask or speak anything. She just concentrate when the time reaches. So after the back Massage. She start using alot of oil or your butt, and ask you tilt a little up. You know what's gonna happen. She started her HDLY WITH ALOT OF OIL. I was wondering why so much oil but never ask much. Enjoying her service. So around 5 mins or more of pleasure. She start cleaning your butt. Den she straight cat bath you with her tongue, licking you from your neck all the way down to your butt.

The combo start. She started clean your butt with tissues and she start her AR. Without asking you anything. That's the combo. Why she use so much oil maybe is to clean your butt too. Now den j know. After few mins of AR service. She ask you turn around. And start cat bath your body and bbbj. Everything comes in a package without GQ. So I just enjoy everything. Untill I release. You can autoroam. But she is below me bbbj so I didn't roam much.

After that had a head massage. And bath. That's the end. 1 hour full service. Not a time watcher. Willing to please and satisfy your needs. Those who like AR and bbbj can come to her. GFE 9/10. Bbbj 9/10
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mind to share ? TIA

Quote:

Old Today, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mind to share ? TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyback View Post
Visited a spa in Clementi, found a ML with very good massage which can rival those authentic aunties (Good for bros who don't want extra service as well). Had a good 40-45 mins massage where I fell asleep a few times.
Was awake when I feel tickling on my balls and 2IC. Next moment she asked me to raise my butt and started stroking and teasing me with HDLY. OMG the feeling is out of this world. Too shiok to describe and I think I have went up to heaven lol.
Cannot tahan liao so I auto turn myself over with my harden 2IC waiting to release. She continue to tease me and asked, do you want to cum? I replied:" Of course! See my brother so hard want to cum out all my soldiers!". She laughed and start to apply somemore oil on my 2IC. While she was stroking, I grab her boobs and omg quite a handful lar. Cannot take it liao so release while grabbing her boobs.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Should be pre-milf around 28yo)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty girl and likes to laugh)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural C imo. Nice to grab)
Dmg: $68 entry + $50 tips.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1