The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Convincing a ML to move in with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I can't think of anything more boring!!!!!
Haha . Actually, I'm quite tired to waste a lot of time and money on the landmines when I went on to explore by myself. I don't wait for FRs and ask for contacts sharing. I walked in and tried plenty of places overseas and in GL / spas. Now I rather have an enjoyable session if the same girl can satisfy me, especially if she is willing to play new stuff. Why not?
Old 31-10-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Keep it commercial.
Keep it legal.
Once become fwb, then the path to girl friend and wife is not far..
Like others said, you have plans for her but do you know what are her plans for you.
The reluctance may be a facade to lure you.
Don't let the little bro rule over your brain ..
Step gently into the dark
Commercial, currently it is. But legal? Dono haha. Of course, I want to avoid trouble with the law. Cost and frequency wise, I would like to have a FWB again, but haven't found a replacement. This ML can currently satisfy me on a regular basis, so I'll probably use her first.

The risk of trouble is there, but isn't it the same even with gf/wife? We all have a facade, I still went to GL recently to try the soapy service and also chiong during overseas trips.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
As long as my basics are satisfied, I'm fine. Probably she will be the one tired of me lol. Of course currently she treats me very nice, not sure if her mood changes later .

There are some benefits and disadvantages now vs moving in. Currently we do it at the spa after hours, but there is always a risk of getting caught. The benefits is of course the cleaning up. Moving in may be messier, but I can always make adjustments. And if she's adventurous, we can play more things like Nuru. Can't do that at the spa.

The time we can spend together may also be more and not limited to the timeslot. No need to pay for the entrance fee too.
If this arrangement actually happens, you can expect that after a while, the ML will be offering excuses not to do it with you. Can imagine her saying, "我上班已经那么累,下了班只想好好休息,我没有精力陪你慢慢玩这个哪个的。‘’

So there goes your wish of 3 times a week. At most you can imagine her obliging occasionally, but rushing you to quickly do it and get it over with, "我明天还要上班呢!"
Old 01-11-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 15
NightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of lightNightRun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Decided to have her for overnight sessions instead. I still like to have longer time to slowly enjoy as well as a morning round.
Good to see you working around your original intentions.
Who knows what the future brings, maybe meet a nice girl that you can bring back and all the time you want/have.
No complications on others living in your place then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1