The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
samsuppotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair Busty 36C Shanghai PRC...

Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for his contact for yunyun,

As all have seen for own self her assets are watery and delicious.包吃 !

I met up with her at her place in the upper lorongs and at first look face is 35.5% like an actress from the past 刘雪华。but under the daylight you can clearly see the shadows casted by the pair of national treasures. We quickly go to a nearby place and started the action, inside the room watching her strip down is almost enough to make me misfire... we bathe together and she gave me a short rubba rubba on my lil bro.

Bathing -- very short 5 mins only

I help her dry up and we hop on to bed then i started sucking her titties like a hungry third world child. They are really soft like tau huey and you can feel the breast flowing into your mouth...or perhaps my mouth devoured her breast with my vacuum like sucking..

she prompted for me to hump her...oooh how can anyone reject such a request..so I thought I show her some colors..who knows my visual enjoyment hastened the crotch contractions and withing 50 plus strokes I lost my small head's brain juice liao.

verdict is she owns a pair of VVVVVVV nice boobs and its 100% natural with no artificial additives..service is abit rush (I couldnt last long with such a pair of neh nehs looking at me anyway)

She is my final bonk for 2007 and it ended with a memory to last a long long time....Happy new year all and happy bonking !
Old 01-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
MrBond has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsuppotter View Post
Thanks to bro vinkcengoh for his contact for yunyun,

As all have seen for own self her assets are watery and delicious.包吃 !

I met up with her at her place in the upper lorongs and at first look face is 35.5% like an actress from the past 刘雪华。but under the daylight you can clearly see the shadows casted by the pair of national treasures. We quickly go to a nearby place and started the action, inside the room watching her strip down is almost enough to make me misfire... we bathe together and she gave me a short rubba rubba on my lil bro.

Bathing -- very short 5 mins only

I help her dry up and we hop on to bed then i started sucking her titties like a hungry third world child. They are really soft like tau huey and you can feel the breast flowing into your mouth...or perhaps my mouth devoured her breast with my vacuum like sucking..

she prompted for me to hump her...oooh how can anyone reject such a request..so I thought I show her some colors..who knows my visual enjoyment hastened the crotch contractions and withing 50 plus strokes I lost my small head's brain juice liao.

verdict is she owns a pair of VVVVVVV nice boobs and its 100% natural with no artificial additives..service is abit rush (I couldnt last long with such a pair of neh nehs looking at me anyway)

She is my final bonk for 2007 and it ended with a memory to last a long long time....Happy new year all and happy bonking !
haha. nice fr bro.. she too my last bonk for 2007.. veri nice & sweet gal/lady
thk to ts & sammyhonry .. to all dear bro happy 2008..
Old 02-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

on a new yr day late nite.. called up her and arrange to pick her up below her place then went to her usual hideout lor and started... hugged and then prompted for SOP bath abt 5 min.

Her boobs are so nice that im so aroused.. juz keep going for it...with some swordfight in the mouth... soft tender boobs and sensitive nips. rubba her clits and felt the wetness and then went for a short bbbj before letting her ride me... and was soon gone as the pair of snowwhite tender boobs is killing me... then cheekily hug me and then went to clean me up in the shower...

sure so engrossed in her jugs! haha...

Only pt i have to comment is that she smokes so the swordfight have some smoke smell .... other then that shes almost perfect for me!

RTF: sure i guess.

btw... shes gonna stay for abt 1 mth more b4 going away for a short while!

thanks bro vincent! total gem!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 17
edisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyedisonttt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all thanks bro vinkcengoh for the contact

He gave me the contact in Nov but finally got the chance to try during last week. A very friendly and sweet girl with a great body. But the scars on the tummy is a letdown. The neh neh has overcome the letdown. Spent a worth 40 min with this girl and here is my rating.

look;7 (i like her small face)
boobs;C-D (not saggy type)
fj;8/10
figure;8.5/10(nice figure)
bbbj;7/10 (short)
attidute;8/10
damage;60
overall;8/10
rtf;depend on my time
Old 03-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keane16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bro who wanna try her .... she is not feeling well today ... n she said she wanna have a 2 days rest before start working again ...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 18
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of

HI all bros,

Same as bro Ekiman happen to saw her by chance on 4-11-07 ard 11pm++ at Lor 2X when roamming in GL, TS did not give contact

Based on the pic on 1st thread, guess might be her so approached and ask for rate & name...... hit the jackpot when she reply "yun yun"

look: 7 (Resemble abit like taiwan artist liu zhen)
figure: 8/10 (Small size with big boobie)
boobs: C (soft yet frim )
bj: 6/10 (with cap)
fj: 7/10 (no doggy allowed)
attidute: 8/10

Cheer.....
damage: 60
Old 14-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
sparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to all

Thanks bro vincent for yun yun contact.understood she is around lor 2X so called her when about to reach.find her petite n size but sweet looking despite her age.went to a ulu motel n waited there as it was full house.so chatted n understood she will be here for 2 years.finally got a room n she helped me to wash up n soon we r ON the battle field.bbbj was average but at least some deep throat actions.fj was normal but one thing to comment is that her flesh is very soft,especially her boobs.came in her on missionary n she got that contracting of virgina lips(i also dun know how to describe it but i am sure u guys will know)when i came in her.i tips her 10 buck n total damage is 70 n 10 bucks for the room.hope u guys find this FR useful n pardon me for the lousy FR,cheers all.

Yun Yun
look: 8/10 (sweet sweet look)
hight/weight: 155/45
boobs: 8/10(at least c cup)
massage: around 5 min as i asked for it
bbbj: 7/10(abit of deep throat but not much suction)
attitude: 8/10(very friendly)
RTF: yes ( next week!! )
Old 14-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!

Firstly I want to thank Brother Vincent for sharing Yun Yun contact quite sometimes back. I tried to contact her a couple of times but to no avail. Finally about 2 weeks ago, when I was around Geylang's vicinity, I decided to try my luck and ''Bingo" she answered. I made the arrangement to pick her up at her place and proceed to the outskirt of geylang.

She was impressive with her clothes on when I pick her up at the spot along Lor 3++.small waist, small face and big tits as promised,friendly ladylike and stylish in her chit chat She was taking it easy laid on the bed, chit chat and smoked. She is into smoking and for you bros who hate the smell, give her a miss.

Now the real stuff
Small lovely face, high forehead, lovely tits, nipples small and pink,3 inch vertical scar on lower belly, not so bad from caesarian at 18 yrs old, very fair and very smooth skin type, slender legs, not much ass really,lovely nails on hands and feet. Setback is not much vocal expressions, blowjob was nice but average. Pussy hair not too thick & age about 37 yrs old.

The complexion again was the highlight smooth with a ivory feel & height around 5ft and below for ease of carrying around.

Best of all, did not rushed me took about 1.5 hrs
Old 14-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
josshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro chimkoo,

please clarify whether u meant age 27 or 37? u typed 37, looks like a typo error to me as the earlier posts in this thread leads me to think more like 27...

27 and 37 big difference....am sure most bros will get a damn big shock if we all think 27 then turn out look like 37...
Old 15-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!

Dear All

Sorry for the typo error. It should be 27 yrs old, my apologies.
Old 16-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
interestin_V is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to Bro Vince for his contact. What I can say about the session... You are just mesmerised by her jugs ... very nice very shapely. She is absolutely no atitude and good to talk to. Thanks for the recommendation.
Old 19-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
holyshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks bro vincent for Yun Yun contact. Actually engaged her services last wk but 2 busy to post fr till now. Here it goes, just a brief fr

looks: 7/10 (For her age, she still looks gd)
Origin : Shangai
bod : 8/10 (Sexy & Petite, looking at her bod just makes me horny! )
boobs: 8/10 (Even when she was fully clothed, can c dat she has a big pair or racks, hehehe!)
bj: 6.5/10(Ok, was a bit short but normally i prefer bbbj)
fj: 7/10 (was moaning away but i tink was just an act)
attitude: friendy gal (was complaining to me dat her stylist had cut her hair 2 short & make her hair look bad, lol)
RTF: Perhaps
Old 19-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Tawwa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bro

What a pair of boobies.....can't wait to have a session...pls pls pm me the contact...thanks a lot in advance.....
Old 22-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keane16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bro who wanna try her or rtf her ...

she's back aft a week rest ... just had my session wif her just now ... hehe ...

happy bonking ....

cheers
Old 23-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks to bro V for her contact...was her first man yesterday...

there are much things said by other bros here liao ...so i shall just go thru with my stats:

look: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (for those who's not sure what is a C..try her; dont mislead pple by saying got D lah...)
fj:6.5/10 (cos got bro after me...so kind of rushing me...)
bbbj:7/10
GFE: 6.9/10 (want to give 7 but not really there lor)
overall :7/10

she is friendly and chatty lah..so for a good budget VFM bonk...go for her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1