The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: School VP affair with parent

No wonder this Vincent eat outside, haha wife looks like 🦛
Old 22-10-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4578 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
ur next level unlock will be sending ur grand children to childcare or school in future to try
U r right bro. I hope to be grandfather in next 5 yrs.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-10-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4578 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I am going to join Parents-Teachers-Group where the VP is a young lady …

Or where there are young horny mothers …
I joined a few times when my sons were in their sec.

There is 1 rule that I always adhere to -" Dun shit in ur own backyard"
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-10-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

The ex-VP's wife is the victim of her husband's infidelity. After 30 years and this is what she gets.

Last edited by wolfboy; Yesterday at 12:26 AM.
Old 22-10-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This episode made me re-activate my account...

Reliving my good old days...
Old 22-10-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfucker6969 View Post
No wonder this Vincent eat outside, haha wife looks like 🦛
He made his choice 30 years ago. His wife already looks like that (excess weight seen on the face) and yet he chose her and chose to get married to her. As far as we know no one force him.

It's not as if the wife was very chio 30 years ago and don't take care of herself over the years. She still looks the same, only more aged!

This guy, as they say: he made his bed, so he has to lie in it.

In any case, when i see his anniversary facebook post, what a false impression he painted for everyone who know him. Not surprised when i see people who like to quote "Gxd" this and that in their writings, they are far far from holy.....
Old 22-10-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantean View Post
Job lost, marriage fucked up.
Wonder if he feels it was worth it.
Looking at his messages, feel his mentality was quite juvenile. Probably by the book all his life, first time out of bounds and it sure rebounded back on him.
This is probably the case. Lived his life by the rules the whole life and now when there's a chance for romance, he totally went wild.

To quote Avril Lavigne: "All my life I've been good. But now , wooo-ooo-ooh .. WHAT THE HELL !!!"

He didn't take care enough or was ignorant about second phones, second space and all that, that's why the wife got to know about it, I suppose. Unless he chiong and was wayward from young, then maybe he would be more "tactical".
Old 22-10-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

VP's wife catching stray bullets on public platform for his trangressions should hopefully be the biggest wake up call for this dude.
Old 22-10-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 21
digimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to beholddigimon is a splendid one to behold

I think the xiao3 quite chio leh.

Why her T shirt logo kanna censor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Old 22-10-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
VP's wife catching stray bullets on public platform for his trangressions should hopefully be the biggest wake up call for this dude.
But she allowed the stray bullets to keep coming at her.
Old 22-10-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimon View Post
I think the xiao3 quite chio leh.

Why her T shirt logo kanna censor?
It probably is the school logo.
Old 22-10-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
But she allowed the stray bullets to keep coming at her.
it's called 同归于尽
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 22
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

It's must be fwb,lol,
Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
I know girl who can’t live without sex, once they break off from their bf , they will have a new one very fast
Can pm me bro ?
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Atlantean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This wife chose the lay waste to everything route as vengeance, exposing herself also.

Best payback by a wife on a cheating husband I know of is this wife who made a banner, got some people with drums and cymbals and stretched out the banner by the place where the 3rd party stayed.

On the banner was something like -

李家有女深爱我夫,正妻特意前来为夫纳妾

Damn solid payback.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1