The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!
Re: Banyan Tree Spa at Marina Bay Sands

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehan View Post
like i said before. i answer to no one here. i do not need any justifications to my actions.

so if you do not like what i am saying, then drag your sorry carcass somewhere else...
Hmm, den the same thing, if you don't like what tat idiot Real Estate guy is say, den u shld drag your sorry carcass arse somewhere else instead of dragging pple's parents in.

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 29-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Lim Chu Kang Rd.

Jetty.

Sungei Buloh Wetlands Reserve

Friend (loosely),

so you want to meet him
30 jul 2011 , 1200H at where?

Can it be here

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...l_site_121962/

The jetty at the end??

We got's us a fight going on!! bring your box cutter!!!

Edit: of course ---- a good long iron bar or other thing is more effective than a box cutter... *just saying* :O

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 29-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
cunt face,

you play by my rules. you understand? you think i will believe you will appear at your suggested venue?

i dare you to turn up at Starbucks, Compasspoint. Sat 12pm. sharp.
Why go to such a public place? Go where I suggest you ball less indlo freak. Settle it where you cant run for help. Whatever your issues are enjoy the BS you spew for the time being. You will be destroyed camel fuck. Go buy your last fucks, you socially awkward clown who pays for sex even with 20 year old pregnant women. What a loser.

RSVP and let us know if you are coward or man. Indo camel boy.

Lim Chu Kang Rd.

Jetty.

Old 29-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why go to such a public place? Go where I suggest you ball less indlo freak. Settle it where you cant run for help. Whatever your issues are enjoy the BS you spew for the time being. You will be destroyed camel fuck. Go buy your last fucks, you socially awkward clown who pays for sex even with 20 year old pregnant women. What a loser.

RSVP and let us know if you are coward or man. Indo camel boy.

Lim Chu Kang Rd.

Jetty.

bastard,

if you believe everybody is as stupid as you, i think you better think twice.

why don't you show up at my venue? i thought you wanted to slice my throat?? do it. i am giving you the chance to back up your words.

if you don't show up tomorrow at 12pm, we will know whether you are a man or otherwise. anyway, i have my doubts about you. all your allegations about my impersonating someone else does not hold water at all.

either you show up tomorrow or go hide under your whorish mother's skirt.
Old 29-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 15
kaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaburnkopy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My goodness . Are we going to see a showdown ?
Old 29-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Seriously, I don't understand why TS bothered to start the thread. Waste of bandwidth. Asking to be flamed.
Old 29-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
slothtan is Cool - loads of Potential

meet already? confirm? double confirm.... let me know i will be there.
Old 29-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bastard,

if you believe everybody is as stupid as you, i think you better think twice.

why don't you show up at my venue? i thought you wanted to slice my throat?? do it. i am giving you the chance to back up your words.

if you don't show up tomorrow at 12pm, we will know whether you are a man or otherwise. anyway, i have my doubts about you. all your allegations about my impersonating someone else does not hold water at all.

either you show up tomorrow or go hide under your whorish mother's skirt.
What a pussy you are. Are you a coward? Why so scared and wont meet in a secluded place where you wont be able to run. BTW you do not know who you are dealing with and you spew a lot of crap. Its time for you to deal with the reality of your actions. Show up or be branded a pussy for eternity.
Old 30-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What a pussy you are. Are you a coward? Why so scared and wont meet in a secluded place where you wont be able to run. BTW you do not know who you are dealing with and you spew a lot of crap. Its time for you to deal with the reality of your actions. Show up or be branded a pussy for eternity.
ass clown,

it has become obvious to me that this constant exchanging of words will bring anything to fruition. either you show up today or you are THE coward. period.

why should i be concerned on who am i dealing with? aren't you the faceless entity, hiding behind the anonymity of the web and your whorish mother's petticoat? what else can you be? in actual fact, you are the one who is constantly spewing excrement with your stupid threads. i am speaking for the entire community here.

don't for one second, forget that you were the one who wanted to slit my throat. so do it… if you think that i am going to run, then you are badly mistaken. you can go on and on about my perceived cowardice. i do not give a damn. but the same will be applied to you if you do not turn up today.

show up today (with your box-cutter, chainsaw, or whatever feminine device you can borrow from your mother), or you amount to nothing here. and forever hold that tongue of yours.
Old 30-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
10toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy10toes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not wanting to side with anyone , but seriously meeting in a public place for this purpose would do more harm than good.

1 ) you could possibly endanger other people's lifes by your provocative actions.

2 ) you could have eyewitneses to your actions.

3 ) there could be police officers and security guards around.
Old 30-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583
Exclamation Re: Banyan Tree Spa at Marina Bay Sands

hey guys, suggerst that both of u stop that!! SBF is a plc for fun and laughter lol .... Bro Teehan, dun bother about this jackass ..... we, the SBF bros know that the REG has tons of rubbish .... Y bother with someone like him? Tio bo? Cool man, Bro ... dun do anything stupid ....
Old 30-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583
Thumbs down Re: Banyan Tree Spa at Marina Bay Sands

Quote:
ass clown,

it has become obvious to me that this constant exchanging of words will bring anything to fruition. either you show up today or you are THE coward. period.

why should i be concerned on who am i dealing with? aren't you the faceless entity, hiding behind the anonymity of the web and your whorish mother's petticoat? what else can you be? in actual fact, you are the one who is constantly spewing excrement with your stupid threads. i am speaking for the entire community here.

don't for one second, forget that you were the one who wanted to slit my throat. so do it… if you think that i am going to run, then you are badly mistaken. you can go on and on about my perceived cowardice. i do not give a damn. but the same will be applied to you if you do not turn up today.

show up today (with your box-cutter, chainsaw, or whatever feminine device you can borrow from your mother), or you amount to nothing here. and forever hold that tongue of yours.
Jackass, go away .... don think u belong here .... rubbish!!
Old 30-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

golding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
hey guys, suggerst that both of u stop that!! SBF is a plc for fun and laughter lol .... Bro Teehan, dun bother about this jackass ..... we, the SBF bros know that the REG has tons of rubbish .... Y bother with someone like him? Tio bo? Cool man, Bro ... dun do anything stupid ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
Jackass, go away .... don think u belong here .... rubbish!!
Sudden change of attitude towards TEEHAN in 5 minutes time
Old 30-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lim Chu Kang Rd. Jetty.Sungei Buloh Wetlands Reserve

I think you are really SPIY posting under two different accounts.

How about Sat noon?

Get it on Indonesian clown.
REG, it's a case of mistaken identity. You got the wrong guy.

teehan is definately not Mas SBY1 cos Mas SBY1 is a peaceful chap and only like to disturb you online. I am sure you 2 would become good friends if ever meetup (without boxcutters, of course!!!!!)

Quote:
Brother you spout a lot of crap. Would you like to meet in person so I can slice your throat with a pair of boxcutters?
Use your box of boxcutters to slice your High Class maid g-string is much arousing than slicing other people throat. Not worth it atall la.

Go Lim Chu Kang Rd. Jetty.Sungei Buloh Wetlands Reserve for what la? You better faster go to this Banyan Tree Spa at Marina Bay Sands and slice her top off and cool off la. And please share more insight of this HIGH CLASS SPA la.

REG, keep your cool la. If not, you will become someone else High Class Maid in Changi villa

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 30-07-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: add on..To ask REG to cool down,Hehehe ....
Old 30-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
RedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of lightRedOmega is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by golding View Post
Sudden change of attitude towards TEEHAN in 5 minutes time
Same gang or same hiding behind. A clone maybe. Just a presumption no malice intend.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1