The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 21
ianski deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianski deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A 2 part short TRUE account

anyway.. i up u liao bro... keep it up man!
Old 26-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 21
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

me story writer too. i understand your feeling but sometime bros here just like to read and keep to themselves. these are the one that are too shy to tell ppl how their little bro react to your story or true account. anyway happy writing.

up u liao. go on. now don't say no encouragement hor.
Old 26-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Great Writting, make it 20 parter or better still like those HK "Long Life" Drama 2000 part.

Good work keep it up.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
FOCH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88
Bro,this is one of the most unbelievable i heard for this yr!!!!Either u look like tony leong or at least tay bing hui...............salute u for this kind of encounter!!!
Actually, I know one PRC Mei Mei who made love with Zheng Binghui and gave him free of charge....

So it is believable.
Old 27-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
d(^_^)b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pulled her nearer the edge of the bed with me standing made her spread wider, I placed my manhood on her pussy and started to flick it on her clits.

“Mmmmm… That’s electrifying but feels good. Haven’t had that kind of feeling for a long while. Especially a real one to tease me.”

Deep down. I was thinking what she meant.

Though wet, she was tight. Wasn’t easy to penetrate at all. Could be because she just cummed awhile ago. Inching in bit by bit. I soon found myself plunged deep inside her love hole and she was biting her lips in satisfaction. Slowly thrusting myself. I found satisfaction myself. The warm pussy walls massaging my cock and the pussy walls expanding to the contours of my cock. Her boobs in rhythm with the thurst. Thrusting faster only made her moan louder and longer and her moaning only further excited the beast inside me. To prolong cumming I switched to the 9 + 1 thrust. (What do bros call that?) I did that for about 10 min which irritated her.

“You are teasing me aren’t you.”

“Don’t you like it?”

“Yeahhhh… It’s good. And I’m Rrrrr…”

I gave her a deep thrust.

“cumming… Don’t do it too much. It’s torturing.”

I’ve gained the upper hand. She’s mine. I took her hand and placed it on her clit and she knew what I meant. She started rubbing herself while timing with my thrust. Total turned on seeing your cock in and out of a pussy and a gal rubbing her shaven pussy.

She’s really enjoying it herself. While I, enjoying the view presented to me. Bending down and hugging her, I thrust fast. In and out, I felt like cumming with her moans telling me she’s near. Told her I might cum soon and suggested a change in position.

“Let me cum first. After that just let me enjoy with you in me.”

With that I hasten my strokes. Within min. I could feel my cock in a warm and smoother environment.

She closed her eyes. With a really sweet look on her face.

“Your turn.”

“Lean against the wall then.”

Placed a pillow against e wall and she leaned on it with pillows under her butts to give her a raise in height. (Why do gals have so many pillows when they sleep?) I kneeled on the bed. Have her legs cross my back and started thrusting.

“This way is better. Deeper. Mmmmm…”
“Ok. Then lets see how deep it can go. But you won’t cum right?”

(That’s how dumb I was back then. Always asking questions.)

With that, I just slide all the way in.

“Oooo… This is much deeper. I like it. It’s making me feel really good.”

Since she came, I was a little upset. Told myself she won’t come again. Nevermind. Now I take my time to enjoy myself. Just don’t lose track of time.

Being an idiot I did the slow thrusting. Occasionally speeding up
to make myself feel the rush of cum then letting it subside again. (Occasionally peeping out of her windows to see if there’s anything opposite. Scare to be made headlines the next day.) Her hands held to my butts, head resting on my abdomens. Hearing her moans increase, I merly increase tempo. Hearing her moan also good.

“Ouch… That hurts!”

Her nails simply clawed in to my butts flesh and her thighs just cramped like a workbench cramp trying to squeeze life out of my thighs.

“Sorry.”

I felt damn pissed. Lost mood. Shrunk. I pulled out. Looking at my butts.

“What’re you doing? Did you need to do that? Revenge for making you cum right?”

“It felt really good. I lost it to your thrusting and I came again and again and couldn’t take it.”

Happy to hear that. But still…

With me pulling out,

Her juices just oozed out of her pussy onto her pillow case. A sight to behold.

“Shall we continue?”

“How to? I lost all mood already.”

“Sorry” was all that came out of her lips.

“Forget it. Let’s just take a rest before we shower and I send you off to work.”

Looking at her, its as if someone mistreated her. Ears starting to be watery.

“Don’t worry. It’s not your fault. Glad you enjoyed yourself.”

Still yet to unload, I uncapped. Washed clean. Never like the feeling of donuts after sex. Dozed off on her bed with her naked body in my arms.
Old 27-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Slow I might be. But do bear with me. Trying to be as accurate in details as I can be.

Hope it doesn't bore you guys. Just like bros here to feel, and picture what exactly I went through.

P.S. Bros who have upped me. I can't up that fast. Do bear with me. Will return UPs as soon as I can. Do leave a name for those who've upped me so that I can return.

BTW, how does one gets an increase in reputation point? Someone mind sharing that with me?

Lastly, stay tune for after she wakes up and get ready for work.

Thanks.

Old 27-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
malayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d(^_^)b
Slow I might be. But do bear with me. Trying to be as accurate in details as I can be.

Hope it doesn't bore you guys. Just like bros here to feel, and picture what exactly I went through.

Si bei ho leh....steam man.....

Your thread says that there are only 2 parts. Are you trying to keep the other parts to yourself? Share everything lah......
Old 27-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MahjongSiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Slow I might be. But do bear with me. Trying to be as accurate in details as I can be..... Lastly, stay tune for after she wakes up and get ready for work.

Thanks.

AAAaar? bo liao ah?? OEEEEEEEEEEEI!! what time liao!!! 720pm!!! DINNER OVER LIEW!!! CONTINUE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! SHIOKS!!!
Old 28-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
YumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Zun man!!!!!

Let wake up early to 'work'!!!!!
Old 30-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

As a light sleeper, a slight movement woke me up. Felt a snuggle and saw her sliding out of bed to dress up. A light peck on my lips.

“I’m going for my showers. You sleep awhile more. There’s still time.”

“Ummm…..”

Didn’t know how long she took to shower but…

“Bump.”

“Oops. Sorry. Accidentally hit the cupboard door.”

I open my eyes. Standing there, 1m away, she was there clad in towel wrapped up to her breast, with one hand holding onto the towel to prevent it from dropping. The other hand, searching for her clothes. Bending forward, her towel has pulled up and from behind, all you could see was her firm butts with a pair of pink lacy g-string.

That woke me up.

I crawled up of bed towards her with a hard on with only an underwear.

Hugged her from behind. The shower really made her smell good.

“I like what I saw.”

“Hmmm..... What did you see?” Cheekily replied.

“Was that knock on purpose?” Hands starting to roam from her waist down to under the towel.

“Don’t disturb me first, I’m looking for my clothes.”

Ignoring her, my hand was rubbing her inner thigh from the front, hard on pressing her from the back. It wasn’t that far behind my hand was on working on her panties rubbing n pushing my finger on her love hole. She was just as wet if not wetter like earlier.

Turning around another passionate tongue war engaged. Her towel dropped to the floor. Matching bra and panties. There I was, busy fingering her wet and she has her hand in my underwear masturbating me and rubbing her finger on top of my manhood for lubricant. Once in a while, she would place her little finger into the entrance giving pleasure no guy would deny.

“You are getting so wet.”

“I know. I can’t control. I have not gotten so wet even by playing with myself every night. Not even the one I had recently” She was starting to stammer with her words.

That was really a morale booster but what did she meant?

Don’t care. Have fun first. Think about it later.

Guiding her to her cousin’s bed, I made her bend down. Kneeling down, enjoying the view of a pink lacy gstring in my sight.

Pulling it down, I dive my tongue into her tight lipped pussy. A warm gush flowed out. Putting tongue closer, tried sliding into her pussy and wriggling only sent her moaning. Whereas for me, the raging hard on wanted a piece of meat too.

Time to stand up and work out. Standing up, I used my manhood to brush against her pussy.

Then I remembered. No more donuts!

Hell! I only had one. Where to get it then? Am I going to lose another battle?

Her butts arching up to let me slide it in. Concentration losing. Manhood starts losing it’s focus too.

“Err… I didn’t bring any extras along with me.”

“Huh? O. It’s ok. Just cum in me then!”

Excited I might be, but I can’t let a moment of fun destroy my life can’t I?

(Though she’s just a waitress, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t fall for another one who might be cuter or whatever and having sex with them and letting them cum in her.)

“Huh? Cum in you? What if something happen how?”

“Won’t. My cycle just ended.”

(Still I was thinking. How how? Go ahead then worry later? Cannot be so selfish and just want fun. GF how? Shit shit. Have to think of a way out.)

Acting blur and trying to buy time, thus I tried pushing it in a little .

“I’m too dry. Can’t push in.”

Knowing what I wanted, she turn and went on her knees. Taking me in bit by bit. The warm feeling made revived my

There I told her,

“Can you just make me lubricated?”

“Huh?”

“Just coat it with whatever you have in your mouth.”

(Think think. Light bulb came!)

Have to be tactful I asked.

“Do you like the feeling of cum in you?”

“Yup!”

“Then do other guys cum in you? Like your ex or guy whom you’ve had it with recently?”

Stopped her sucking, she stared at me with question marks in her eyes. With my manhood in her mouth, it was a funny sight. But can’t laugh. Have to maintain my posture.

With manhood sliding out of her mouth,

“My EX who was back then in Malaysia?”

“Nope. He doesn’t except once when his condom broke. That’s the first time I have had cum filled me. I love it and I enjoyed it.”

But…

She started getting a little emotional.

“I come from a good family. Parents running a business including a few provisional shops. That's where I met him. I fell for him blah blah blah... Initially everything went well. The basic couple stuffs. Shopping, movies, sex... etc. Because I don't see him at night, I do not know what he does. As time pass, I thought it would be fine to stay over with him. Only then did I find out he's an alcoholic at night and doesn't hold a stable job. Often asking his parents for money. A few times, after his drinks, he came back, demanded for sex and when I don't give in, he beats me up. Once in awhile, he would gamble, lose and take it out on me. He even offered me to his friends who’re willing to settle his debts in exchange for my body. That’s when I left him for good and came over to Singapore to start afresh and to work.”

Sigh,

“男人不坏,女人不爱”

Really felt sorry for her. But still I continued asking.

“Then what the other guy, did he cummed in you?”

“The other guy? What other guy?”

“You said you’ve had one recently?”

“Hehe… It wasn’t a he. I had it with a she.”

“After that bad scare, I shunned away from guys, got closed, confided to gals, turned les and that’s where I’ve sex with them. Till yesterday I saw you. That’s when I wish I had someone like you who cared for your GF and hope to be loved by you.”

“I know it isn’t possible between. That’s why, this might only be a one time thing. We’ll see how it goes. Don’t waste more time asking. Ask along the way if you want. For now, do what you need to.”

“And for asking something that made me think of my past and you suspecting if I’m safe or not. You have to make it up for me. One more thing. I don’t sleep around like what guys do. Don’t want to be labeled a slut. I’m only doing it to you because I want to feel love and doing it with someone I like isn’t wrong.

Winked.

Deep down, I felt sad, angry with myself for asking that question. At the same time, to make it up to her, I’ve to do better.
Old 30-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Sorry for being long winded.

I suppose details are better than just telling everything from meeting till bonking and nothing other than that right?

Hope Bros here don't mind.

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
jugesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looking at her, its as if someone mistreated her. Ears starting to be watery.

bro,

how did her ears get watery?

anyway......keep up the good work and will be waiting for your next instalment..... would have up your points if i can
Old 30-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Typo error.

Damn. Can't change.

My mistake. It should be "Eyes".
Old 30-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
YumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYumChar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its good!
Pls carry on!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1