The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 20
woohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoohooo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
It's generally ok. I am a Lone Ranger there too.... Haha.... However, common sense prevails...... The old thread here warns smashers not to get trapped into going to a coffee shop located on backstreets along Nanjing Lu etc......
I see... I have not done ANYTHING of this sort before... so, am very very wary -_-"

Signup for DropBox via my invite: http://db.tt/360lQx5o
Old 07-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Old fart,
not really lah... I haven't been cheonging in China for quiet a while liao... it is expensive and no fun... I cheong in Indo more now hehehe... I still go to china on monthly basis.. setting up a project in Chongqing now and should be going there quiet often starting next month.
Young man,

Thanks for the update! If you happen to be in Shanghai, do PM me, who knows I would be there. Since you are more in Indo now, maybe I should pay you a visit, if you care to meet me. Hahaha......

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Hsdk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi shanghai mate, I just quote by a mummy in Dong Fang Mei Li ktv that to have a ST for their girl is rmb4000 and FT rmb 4500. Can any bros here that go to the ktv before verify this quote for me ?
Old 08-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsdk View Post
Hi shanghai mate, I just quote by a mummy in Dong Fang Mei Li ktv that to have a ST for their girl is rmb4000 and FT rmb 4500. Can any bros here that go to the ktv before verify this quote for me ?
Insane pricing for SH pussy..

So where & when s the KTV outing gona be organized?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Young man,

Thanks for the update! If you happen to be in Shanghai, do PM me, who knows I would be there. Since you are more in Indo now, maybe I should pay you a visit, if you care to meet me. Hahaha......
Old fart.. of course lah... will take care of you...
Old 31-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I was in Shanghai couple weeks ago.. at around 2200, I went out to Guandi, my old hangout place to check out the scene after renovation... the place is dead.. move to Muse 97' and the place is closed. Go to Richie since it is in the neigbourhood... the place also so so...

Where is the club scene now in Shanghai.. few years back, it is roaring and now it seems dead... am I wrong or there are new clubs...
Old 01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
You can try Muse 2 behind HK plaza or the old Real Love which is now under a different name, I think. Was there 2 months ago. Pretty happening. There are FL girls who can sit and party with you. But, you will need to pay for a table as well. Some girls can take home for FJ, but should discuss with the mamasan first regarding price and availability.
Old Love in 衡山路 ? I have not been there since 1996... For the past year, I hang out in 台北纯K with my sisters... or sometime we hang out in Park 97. Will give it a try next trip.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!! The gal that sat with me works in Sands KTV in Jakarta and I felt that we are short change... The gal in Club 9 has Rmb 800, 1200, and 1500 categories... No doubt that Club 9 is one of the top KTV in Shanghai but for that kind of price.. no way jose..
Old 12-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!!
We were in 上海之夜 recently...I think it was one of the more down to earth costing in SH...Think the sitting fee was 500 & 600 with outing at 2k & 2.5k excluding sitting fee...Friends told me that this place is very reasonable for SH
Old 12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
We were in 上海之夜 recently...I think it was one of the more down to earth costing in SH...Think the sitting fee was 500 & 600 with outing at 2k & 2.5k excluding sitting fee...Friends told me that this place is very reasonable for SH
Thanks for the info bro... will check out the place next time when I need to do entertaiment.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Shanghai

Any bros in SHA that is having an outing today or tmr?
Old 02-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info bro... will check out the place next time when I need to do entertaiment.
sure...just let me know if you need the MM contact there
Old 02-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I went to Club 9 KTV in Fen Yang road last Wednesday. It seems to me the rate in Shanghai is getting out of hand. The gals that we choose are Rmb 1500 for sitting fee and bonking ST is quoted Rmb 8000 !!!! The gal that sat with me works in Sands KTV in Jakarta and I felt that we are short change... The gal in Club 9 has Rmb 800, 1200, and 1500 categories... No doubt that Club 9 is one of the top KTV in Shanghai but for that kind of price.. no way jose..
Bro if you pick up China girls in Jakarta or in foreign country, be prepared to pay a bomb. They are well managed (this means agent, MM, Karaoke..all get a cut). When I travel, I always go for local cuisine. No point fly a thousand miles and pick foreign food...

Last edited by easy3228; 02-09-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy3228 View Post
Bro if you pick up China girls in Jakarta or in foreign country, be prepared to pay a bomb. They are well managed (this means agent, MM, Karaoke..all get a cut). When I travel, I always go for local cuisine. No point fly a thousand miles and pick foreign food...
I don't get China gal when I cheong in Indo.. I very much like local cuisine..hehehhe. The local is more playful and much cheaper.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was in Shanghai couple weeks ago.. at around 2200, I went out to Guandi, my old hangout place to check out the scene after renovation... the place is dead.. move to Muse 97' and the place is closed. Go to Richie since it is in the neigbourhood... the place also so so...

Where is the club scene now in Shanghai.. few years back, it is roaring and now it seems dead... am I wrong or there are new clubs...
muse 2 at huaihai, horizon on the bund, eden around french concession. there are also new ones sprouting in gubei, due to taiwanese and korean population.

will be in SH for few days around the 20th.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1