The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
I'll be in Yangon on 17 Feb and 19 Feb. Anybody keen to meet up for coffee, PM me. Staying in Thamada hotel.
you have pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Enjoy !! Make SURE you spend some extended time at the Shwedagon Pagoda : it will blow you away : it is incredibly beautiful
Ok Ok many thanks for all your precious reply
Old 16-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post

Ok Ok many thanks for all your precious reply
Posted again as per request of forseka et all !!

J.J ENTERTAINMENT CITY

(4th Floor.) Mingalar Market Mingalar Taung Nyunt

The best ST hotel is SUMMER MOTEL (near Shwedagon Pagoda) at 15,000 kyat : aircon/tv/relatively clean/largish rooms... do not confuse with Summer PALACE Hotel (which is MUCH more expensive)

Other decent pick-up joints where I have personally visited:

GTR Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

DJ's Bar
Dusit Inya Lake Hotel Compound
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road

Pioneer
330. Ahlone Road. Dagon Township. Yangon.

J.J Entertainment City
4th Flr. Set Yon Rd. Mingalar Mon Market. Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp. Yangon.
Ph: 201899. Ext.3487. 728203

Go to JJ at about 8:30 for best choice

Price is about 30,000 to 50,000 kyat depending on quality

Enjoy bruddahs
Old 17-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

JJ is still the best outlet in Yangon on their wide selection of girls.

Its like venturing into a forest and hunting your own meat for supper in room

Please dont be lazy and walk all around JJ to find your gem.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 17-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
JJ is still the best outlet in Yangon on their wide selection of girls.

Its like venturing into a forest and hunting your own meat for supper in room

Please dont be lazy and walk all around JJ to find your gem.
I would 100% agree with Bro Pearl : FIRST go to J.J. Entertainment at 8:30 pm sharp for the best selection..... only IF you dont find what you like then try another meat-market
Old 17-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

300usd!!! shit just got real!!!!!!! hahahaah
Old 20-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Just got back from Yangon. Went to music club on the first night. Pick up a 27 yrs old lady.

Name: Why Why.... I think
Boobs: C cup. Initially didnt see it but went take out shirt damn big. Keep asking me to suck her tits.
BBBJ: 7
She dont rush you.

Went to Nay pi taw on the 2nd and came back Yangon on the 19. Met bro Forseka at trader hotel and went to DJ Club. Reach ard 9+ to 10. No gals. They started walkinh in ard 10.30. Pick up a gal for 50k. After 1 round she want to go back. Was damn piss and ask her to go. Receive a call from forseka and he also faced the same problem. We decide to meet at music club but it was close as it was ard1.30am. Decide to go JJ. Pick up a 20yr old gal but svc suck big time.. Paid her 50usd. But at least she stay until 7am. No bj at all. Sianz...

Anyway as this is my first trip to JJ. Found the quality is better than music club. Will be there earlier next time. I was great meeting bro forseka there. He is great company..
Old 20-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boobs: C cup. Initially didnt see it but went take out shirt damn big. Keep asking me to suck her tits.
She dont rush you.

Anyway as this is my first trip to JJ. Found the quality is better than music club. Will be there earlier next time. I was great meeting bro forseka there. He is great company..
wow...you are enjoying yourself ha...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just got back from Yangon. Went to music club on the first night. Pick up a 27 yrs old lady.

She dont rush you.

Went to Nay pi taw on the 2nd and came back Yangon on the 19. Met bro Forseka at trader hotel and went to DJ Club. Reach ard 9+ to 10. No gals. They started walkinh in ard 10.30. Pick up a gal for 50k. After 1 round she want to go back. Was damn piss and ask her to go. Receive a call from forseka and he also faced the same problem. We decide to meet at music club but it was close as it was ard1.30am. Decide to go JJ. Pick up a 20yr old gal but svc suck big time.. Paid her 50usd. But at least she stay until 7am. No bj at all. Sianz...

Hi M-T !! Glad you are enjoying Myanmar !
I am the "idiot" who suggested a wl to bro Forseka : I don't tink he liked her
Enjoy your last few nites : find a GEM & pm me ... please
Old 21-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dont be lazy..find your own meat..

I think its very hard to recommend WL to bros and it will 100% be ok unless that girl look like Scarlett Johannson.

Everyone has preference. My rated 9/10 could be your 4/10..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Sail,

Yup, bro Forseka didnt like the gal.. Met the gal in JJ and she is also not my type... Will be going there again in March... Hope for better luck this time.. But JJ quality is much better and more choice. The moment we reach and find a table in JJ. we are surrounded my gals. Feel like a king.. 1 girl keep poking me but too bad she was not my type.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you are enjoying yourself ha...
Yap... Enjoy myself there. I will be in HCM tomoro..
Old 21-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sail,

Yup, bro Forseka didnt like the gal.. Met the gal in JJ and she is also not my type... Will be going there again in March... Hope for better luck this time.. But JJ quality is much better and more choice. The moment we reach and find a table in JJ. we are surrounded my gals. Feel like a king.. 1 girl keep poking me but too bad she was not my type.
kekekekeke !! Yes !! JJ is the place to feel like a king
Old 21-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yap... Enjoy myself there. I will be in HCM tomoro..
wow...you had extended CNY holidays...good life...enjoy yourself ok...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro SS you have been kind to share the contact with me which is very generous of you as not many bro would do that...just that I think it is not my day as I did not have a pleasant encounter with her which is why i suspect maybe different girl ( I will provide the details to you when I am back SGP) Again you have been helpful in giving me a lot of tips prior to my trips thanks again
Old 22-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

DJ Bar

Went with Bro Manz tatz to DJ Bar ...quite an ulu place imo...reach there about 9 plus but the FL start flowing 1030 pm about 20 plus of them and was brief by the waiter the rate for LT till next day 6am is 50K Kyats...pick a 20 yr old GND however back in hotel after 1st round she start dressing up and told me that 50K Kyats is for ST if LT 100K ..call up bro manz tatz and his girl is going back also after 1st round

JJ
JJ is a big establishment...I was told that there are about 300 FL ( one model fashion girl and 200 ordinary girl) model category are those "less Used" or new entry to the market as advised by the translator who attend to us...rate for model is 80K or 100K kyats LT...and ordinary FL about 50k Kyats LT....the quality, rate and supply is very good in JJ ...think next time I will book a hotel near JJ not sure is there nice hotel available near JJ

Music Club
went to music club alone the rate for the FL quoted is 100 USD for ST. Quality of FL varies... quantity about 40 to 50 I think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1