The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
haha too bad i cannot share video on. xvideo on what i did in the ladies toilet.

Wow Slider, I think u must have made a few MV for your own viewing.
I also have a few with some Chinese Prc girls
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 9
TeDCRuz is one of the Best!TeDCRuz is one of the Best!TeDCRuz is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
Used to work in office. The toilet doors for male and female were facing each other less than a meter apart and didn’t have camera. The main toilet doors had grills at the bottom but it was the straight kind not slanted.

The male toilet could see a bit of the corridor so I could see who was coming in. Used to camp inside awhile to view upskirts of my colleagues.

Occasionally when it was late and most people had gone home. I’d follow some colleagues in after they entered the cubicle. The toilet only had two cubicles. Sometimes just hearing them pee was quite turn on.

I knew who had powerful pee streams and it was quite interesting. Some of the more innocent and demure looking girls had the loudest pee.

Looking thru the grill you could actually partially see one toilet cubicle which was the squatting one. So I would also know who likes to squat to pee or shit.

On other occasions I would enter their toilet to collect used pads and panty liners. Then I’d take it somewhere public, away from office, and leave it in the open for people to see. Idk who it belongs to but was quite turn on knowing a few of my colleagues private things were being displayed.

Sometimes I would enter their toilet to pee in the soap bottle and mix it up. Really wonder who used my pee mixed soap.
Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
F35LightNingII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF35LightNingII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF35LightNingII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Lol, why don chk on those that shit n probably lau sai n u can sniff the fragrance, more high
Agree with you.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
manicomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
haha too bad i cannot share video on. xvideo on what i did in the ladies toilet.
Why cannot share? Just blank out the face lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1