The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Got see Angel’s latest mini dance vid? Really is make my <3 melt gao gao man..
Ikr.... Geez...completely riveting... Be still my beating heart, buay tahan... hahaha. As I said, we're in paradise, luxuriate in it.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

is it me or what? not getting any reply from angel.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I have to say she looks so cute in that vid. 😁
But i think i won't rtm her again lah.
Msg or wechat her nvr reply already.
So move on lah.
she does reply wechat, i think all if not most rtm use that method to book.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Finally tried angel after much talk about her. Went full of anticipation after so much wonderful comments stated, but sorry I didn't enjoy the session at all. Firstly, can feel she is rushing her way through, all in all inclusive of shower less than 40 minutes. Secondly, she gave me a very commercial feel, like acting her way through, maybe we can't click. Thirdly, a bit too tan for my liking though is known that she is tan from the start so that I came prepared. Sorry I couldn't agree with the rest of the bros that sing praises of her, won't visit her again
At least u get to try haha!! wanting to try but no reply
Old 26-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Nancy aka Xiao Qi RTC already. Such a shame. She was damn fine.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
When I visit her last week, she still ask me how to make her wechat work leh. I search her number but cannot get her account leh. Can anybody share her account?
Old 26-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Dunno, she nvr reply me leh. Nvm lah, maybe she dun bother already. So, dropping her fr my list and go see other MLs.
Old 26-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Who is Nancy? Which stable bro
Old 26-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Who is Nancy? Which stable bro
Sglonelyguy
Old 26-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sglonelyguy
Oh.. Didn't notice her b4. Maybe overlook but well nvm.
Thx again bro.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why so fast go back? Wanted to book her next week leh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/manni-massage/

Was very tired after a run today and decided to go for a ML today.

She had just landed yesterday. So is fresh as first time in Sg. New and very green but she spent a day learning the trade from her housemate.

I feel she looks a bit younger in person than the pictures. Body not slim but not meaty either. Just about right. I find her more gnd than a stunner overall. Maybe with make up she can look fantastic. There is tattoo over her left shoulder.

Boobs was good. Not saggy but 80% firm type. Good feel with nice nips.

Towels were all new, still in wrap and she was busy unwrapping them. Room is clean and cosy. Bathroom is outside.

Showered together with breast rub front and back. Quite sensual although she was a bit shy.

Massage was just nice for someone inexperience as she work through my body. But sensual was not there before flip over. I thought she will be at least good with it coming out from the shower but was non existent.

Then begin kissing my nips and work through my torso to bbbj. Bbbj was not deep but Long and shallow. Still green ba.

Then after a Long while she got tired and decide to hj till I cum. Sensual and playability for a start is lacking.

She didn’t touch my button so took a while to unload. Massage again after the off loading and showered together before changing and left.

She breaks the ice easily and I feel she has the attitude to want to do well. Perhaps will return again after she has service enough brothers here and gained enough experience. Time being go back to FL.

Hailed from FuZhou and A GND, I had my fill, your call now!
If the looks in the picture suit you, then it's a go. She definitely look like the picture. She had make up on when I visited. She is more voluptuous kind, a little bah bah. She also has a huge cupboard mirror facing the bed for fetish lover.

Didn't pull it off for me in the bathroom. The shower was quite fast with quick rubs. 5 mins? About 3 mins of shower is by myself. She took a while to come in. Her massage was quite good given that she self learn. Very soothing with the oil. Turn over in about 10 min. She attempted to massage my inner thighs, which is good too removing all the kinks. 5 mins? She continued massaging my balls, then oil my junior and lick my nips. Asked if i enjoyed it, so I gave the yes look. Before long, she moved and wrap her mouth around my junior and the blow was nice and slow. I attempted to lick her nips, there was some resistance but she relented but could feel her uneasiness. I gave in eventually. As said, her playability a little low but not sure will improve over time.

I enjoyed her massage more than her sensual but it was short. Overall, the whole session felt really short, maybe because it took me a while to find the lift.

RTM quite unlikely for me as i do not have the chemistry with her.

Angel took most of my time away so rotation a little hard.

Quote:
Dunno, she nvr reply me leh. Nvm lah, maybe she dun bother already. So, dropping her fr my list and go see other MLs.
Every page is her. May need to cut some slack so her phone is not bombarded daily. She really works very hard. She don't chat because she simply has no time. Be precise, give her your preferred time so she can slot you in.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
When I visit her last week, she still ask me how to make her wechat work leh. I search her number but cannot get her account leh. Can anybody share her account?
Lol you book her again then ask her to add you lah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7355 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look like her client svc not so good. complain abt gastric pain so that she can get some rest. she shd take her meal and plan her slot.
That’s why I dun want to add to her 15 hours days n gastric problems. Lol....
Old 26-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Granny-looking pants/shorts for you, Sir?
today was good white lacy, unfortunately is always kept on. would say AL probably have higher playability than AX at least for own 1st visit experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1